Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

Emm if i become a member whats the story.. does it cost any money 2 join?

In light of new legislation regarding airsoft guns which will most likley be banning airsoft guns in the public domain. We would like to invite you to become a member of Drogheda airsoft members club. While being a member would not give you the right to have an Airsoft gun, a membership card to a club would at least show that you are a regular gamer and that you are serious about the sport if ever you were questioned by an authority. Membership is free. However there is an administration fee of €5. Membership forms are available on site.
    There are no "benifits or treats" offered with the membership however, Our new membership later in the year will have a very tasty benifit attached;);).

Marko:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

In light of new legislation regarding airsoft guns which will most likley be banning airsoft guns in the public domain. We would like to invite you to become a member of Drogheda airsoft members club. While being a member would not give you the right to have an Airsoft gun, a membership card to a club would at least show that you are a regular gamer and that you are serious about the sport if ever you were questioned by an authority. Membership is free. However there is an administration fee of €5. Membership forms are available on site.
    There are no "benifits or treats" offered with the membership however, Our new membership later in the year will have a very tasty benifit attached;);).

Am definitly joining up don't worry and my friend.. Emm is the membership for the year? Any clues what these tasty benifits are going to be :P

Yep. Membership is for one year. I'll give you one clue;) " it's a safe bet "

Yep. Membership is for one year. I'll give you one clue;) " it's a safe bet "

Hmm that will keep my mind occupied for a while lol :P

A great day had by all today. The new game (body count) worked great. Good to see the ARU recruit 3 more Quality players into the Ranks (Larry,Dale and Adam) you won't go wrong with those guys. (and Larry makes nice sambos;))
    Good to see my Drogheda friend go rid of his lego gun too:D:p:D

See you all again next week with a suprise!!:eek:

• Advertisement

Whats up guys.. I really want to come up Saturday just have to convince my parents to drop me up lol

Well coming up this Saturday with a friend of mine watch out.. ;) :P

Good stuff my friend. See you then;)

Games to be played this weekend. 2nd, 3rd and 4th of May.
    Body Count
    4 point rolling mission
    Multiple capture the flag
    Double Tower assault
    Code Cracker

Gates open 10am Sat, Sun and Mon.
    Walk on Fee
    Full day €25.
    Half day €15.
    Extras
    Rentals €20.
    BBs per bag (4,000) €10.

Also we will have the latest issue of Take AIM Magazine on Site €7.

Lock and load guys! we'll see you there. Marko:D and John.

Didn't get up again lol My couldn't get a lift up but I was promised a lift up this weekend..

• Advertisement

That's a shame buddy. We had a great weekend:p:p.:D
    Click on the Drogheda blogspot link below for a sneak peek at the NEW addition to the site;). yummy!

Marko:D and John.

Looks pretty cool left a message in the shoutbox on the site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

That's a shame buddy. We had a great weekend:p:p.:D
    Click on the Drogheda blogspot link below for a sneak peek at the NEW addition to the site;). yummy!

Marko:D and John.
    Nice one lads,

Now I gotta get up to ya for some games and grub.;)Brilliant well done.
    Damian.

Themed Event Day
    Blackened
    Sun May 17th

Really test yourself and your rifle skills as you and your team battle it out against your foe. “Sounds like a normal skirmish” i hear you say! Except, that all of you must fight with Black, Green or so called “invisible BBs”.
    You must rely on your skill as a marksman for this event as you will not be able to adjust your fire by looking at the flight of your BBs.
    While all are welcome, i would like to point out that honesty is essential to this game. So if you are partial to turning blind eyes, DON’T BOTHER COMING!!
    BBs will be available at Droghdea Airsoft HQ for the event. €10 per Bottle (3,000).
    Normal walk and rental fees apply.

Spray and pray....No way!

Marko:D and John

Sounds like fun :P my type of game.. I never knew you opened on the sunday lol silly me :P ill definitely be up this weekend if not saturday it will be sunday

Themed Event Day

Blackened
    Sun May 17th

Really test yourself and your rifle skills as you and your team battle it out against your foe. “Sounds like a normal skirmish” i hear you say! Except, that all of you must fight with Black, Green or so called “invisible BBs”.
    You must rely on your skill as a marksman for this event as you will not be able to adjust your fire by looking at the flight of your BBs.
    While all are welcome, i would like to point out that honesty is essential to this game. So if you are partial to turning blind eyes, DON’T BOTHER COMING!!
    BBs will be available at Droghdea Airsoft HQ for the event. €10 per Bottle (3,000).
    Normal walk and rental fees apply.

Spray and pray....No way!

Marko:D and John

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Hi all,

Just wondering, what delights await us game wise this weekend! Have been off site for the last two weeks and can't wait to get back out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cambo305

Hey guys haven't been out in a month or 2 missing it something serious! Gonna head out on Sunday can't wait!!

Shoot ya later!
    Kev :P

Games to be played this weekend. 9th and 10th of May.
    Body Count
    4 point rolling mission
    Multiple capture the flag
    Double Tower assault
    Code Cracker

Gates open 10am Sat and Sun.
    Walk on Fee
    Full day €25.
    Half day €15.
    Extras
    Rentals €20.
    Blaster BBs Bottle (3,000) €10.
    Raptor BBs per bag (4,000) €10.

Also we will have the latest issue of Take AIM Magazine on Site €7.

Lock and load guys! we'll see you there. Marko:D and John.

Emm see half day is that from around 12 - 5:30 or so?

• Advertisement

Emm see half day is that from around 12 - 5:30 or so?

Wow!!:eek: Thats some half day! I'd hate to work for you!:p

Morning session (first half) 10am-1:30ish
    Afternoon session (second half) 2ish-5,5:30ish. It all kinda depends on how the games are working out.

:D

Hehe lol ill prob be up for the afternoon session ill put the pressure on my mam lol :p

Yes at long last :p am allowed to come up. If I come up at half 1 or so will that be ok for the afternoon session? I don't mind waitin around :rolleyes:

That was a great few games today didnt get hit but the only injury i got was gettin stung by nettles lol Any news on the boy that got a BB in his ear?Is he ok?? Thanks a mil John for the help.. :rolleyes: Ill hopefully be up again next week.. Just want to send yas an email emm about being a member and all that Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

glad you enjoyed the games today
    the lad that got a bb in his ear got the all clear and was back later on
    he will be back gameing next week
    hope you all can make it to the blackened at the weekend

Thats good thank god hes alright remember the guy with the dreadlocks what AEG did he have because i wouldn mind getting one of those when i have the money :D Thanks again for a great game

• Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

Hi John

Just wanted to say thanks for today, The weather made it even better. John it was me who left the small bag behind only found out when I got Home. Thanks for holding on to it for me.

Nice bunch of lads there today. It was great to meet you all.
    Wont be there next week due to work.

Thanks Again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cambo305

hey guys brilliant game today loved it! cheers john for letting me go on for a while longer for the swap around! :)

thanks a million to Team A.R.U for inviting me to join their team i am delighted to be part of the crew and it should be good craic with them!!! ;)

Kevin

Thats great news Buddy. A.R.U. are a very good team, Well done;)

By the way, I can't wait to see how the A.R.U. boyz fair out at the weedend with invisable BBs?

Marko.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

hi lads sunday sounds interesting looking forward to gaming on sunday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement