Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I will be out tomorrow thanks to Moggser.

Been itching to get out after Charity day, a good natural site, and hear theres great construction going on. Looking foward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

What a day, great games. I'll definitely be back soon. This is now my favorite outdoor site.

Nice work Marko and I can't wait for the additions that are soon to come :D.

Edit: And I got your pistol Moggser ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

any pictures yet lads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

Just a couple of pics on the blog. A group pic and a couple of the new tower.
    Nackered at the mo. Just back from pickin' up more BBs. The rolling missions today cleaned us out!:eek::eek:.
    Amazing games! EPIC!! is an understatement:cool::cool: with the mighty ATF holding off a masive onslought for 2 hours!!! Respect!!
    I can't wait for tomorrow to do it all again :D.

Rock On!!
    Marko:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

that sounds like the boyz i could not be there with them had to go to the march in dublin but i know they would do good...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

BIG well done to Marko and John the site is looking great and the new game modes are cool looking forward to see what you guys come up with next :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Razormurphy

Great craic again today, thanks Marko & John!
    Really enjoyed the games with the towers, really good fun.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

the site looks great, standing in the corner tower really gives you an idea of the scale of the place,
    Mark has some fantastic ideas for the site i cant wait to see them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Great games today.:D

Fair play to Marko and John, they've obviously put a hell of a lot of work into the site, and it's really paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Really enjoyed myself, its great to see some cover in that quarry and I had a good time.

Does be awfully windy down there :O

Will be back, definitely a site to visit and keep an eye on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

Hi

Had another Great Day at Drogheda. The New layout was great Fun. Thank John and Marko. Looking Forward to the new ideas.

ARU did well today. See you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

great games today, really really enjoyed the new layout.
    cheers guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Sinister747

Great game, new layout is great. Any pictures from today (Sunday, 22 February 2009)

EDIT: I just went on the website and noticed pictures from the morning, i was only there in the afternoon (first game after lunch), any pictures from then?

Great game, new layout is great. Any pictures from today (Sunday, 22 February 2009)

EDIT: I just went on the website and noticed pictures from the morning, i was only there in the afternoon (first game after lunch), any pictures from then?

Have a look at the bolg link now my friend :D

Drogheda Airsoft
    Spring Special
    It’s Simple! €20 for a full days play. That’s it!!
    No “membership fee” necessary.
    Full day €20
    Half day €15
    Gun Rental €20
    BB’s €10
    Offer starts Sunday 1st feb 09.

:DWell guys, I would just like to say Thank you for all the support that was shown at the weekend marking the relaunch of Drogheda Airsoft. We appreciate all the complements and ideas you gave and we're looking forward to improving our site each and every week. I've taken many photo's of the weekend and you can find a selection of them by cliking on the Drogheda Blog link below.
    Thanks again Lads!!

Marko:D and John.

Games to be played this weekend. 28thFeb & 1st March.
    Detonation
    3 point rolling mission
    Mortar attack
    Multiple capture the flag
    Double Tower assault
    BIG Guns

Gates open 10am Sat and Sun.
    Full day €20.
    Half day €15.

Lock and load guys! we'll see you there. Marko:D and John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

hello tre!just checked out them pics of us in the snow!!class!!got myself a nice screensaver n all:}site looks really cool lads gud job,look 4ward to getin back up tre 4 some shootin!vipersquad vs the drog warriors! what?????:}

hello tre!just checked out them pics of us in the snow!!class!!got myself a nice screensaver n all:}site looks really cool lads gud job,look 4ward to getin back up tre 4 some shootin!vipersquad vs the drog warriors! what?????:}

HOLD YOUR HORSES there cowboy!! I hear these Drog Warrior are good?:rolleyes:.

Thanks again for all the support at the re-launch guys. It means alot.
    S. Kelly emailed me a prity neet idea that i thought i'd share with you.

" Alrite lads, I was out with you guys at the weekend for your relaunch and have to say your site is amazing. The improvments you've made are great. I was hoping to get some friends over to you next week and wondered if you had a poster you could send me or if there is one i can download to put up in the local shop."

So i pushed real hard:eek:,.. and out poped an idea!:cool:

We all know that the more players we have on site the more fun we have. So lets get more players!! I have posted up our latest Poster on the Drogheda Airsoft Blog http://droghedaairsoft.blogspot.com/, Please feel free to Download (copy and paste) the poster for your self, Print as many as you like and put them up in your local area (where it is legal) and shops to promote the Site.
    As a wise man once said " It is better to have 1% effort from 100 people than it is to have 100% effort from one man."
    Thanks again Guys.

Shoot you later!
    Marko:D and John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

A few Pics on the blog lads:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

A few Pics on the blog lads:D

Look at all them smiles:D:D happy days;);)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

The site ;looks awsome cant wait to see it in the flesh well play it :D

Great stuff, We're looking forward to havin' you here.

Hi
    Airsoft just keeps getting better and better. The Site at Drogheda Airsoft is Excellent. Had the best Game so Far last Sunday. Soups was well dug in at the Tower. Thanks John for the info on Batteries and Charging. Hope to see you all next Sunday.

That's great! It will be a great day for action too on Sunday. We have the Take AIM cup winners The Viper Squad comin' down to show you all how it's done:eek::eek::eek:.

Hi Marko
    Were you at the event. If you were how was it.

Trying to get my Brother Down on Sunday as he lives in Dublin. Hopefuly the ARU team will be there.

Take Care

Jimmy

WarMachine wrote: »
    Hi Marko
    Were you at the event. If you were how was it.

Trying to get my Brother Down on Sunday as he lives in Dublin. Hopefuly the ARU team will be there.

Take Care

Jimmy

If you mean the Take AIM Cup event, Then yes. I am the Team Captain for the Viper Squad. Hoorraagh!! it was Great!!
    Hopefuly the ARU team will be there is right. That'll give the vipers something to do.:p:p

Games to be played this weekend. 7th & 8th March.
    Detonation
    4 point rolling mission
    Multiple capture the flag
    Double Tower assault
    BIG Guns

Gates open 10am Sat and Sun.
    Full day €20.
    Half day €15.
    Rentals €20.
    BBs €10.

Lock and load guys! we'll see you there. Marko:D and John.

• Advertisement

Great games today lads. Good job Clifford on showing us all how to use our rental aeg as a walking stick :mad::P. I'll through it in the washing machine No worries.;) BTW Happy birthday Ciran. Hope you enjoyed yourself:D.
    Big numbers for tomorrow. Bring you snow boots " acording to the weather man?).

Marko:D.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement