Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Unsuccessful - post here

Options
1100101102103104106»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elilwex2025

Hi December.

you’ve probably passed by now, interesting I was talking to my instructor during a lesson, he’s on good terms with the tester in wex, they regularly sit outside in a group with the tester chatting, nice to see it’s on a friendly basis. But he was told if someone who failed the test, if they were bold or brave they should contest the decision in court, apparently they’re in breach of their own quality assurance, a lot of the testers haven’t been given the training as it states in the policy, meaning they’re not accredited to fail you and you should get a retest free of charge. I hope I pass as not to go through all that rigmarole.

Advertisement