Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 manuals, nutshells, papers and notes for sale **READ MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 noope

I have 6 Independent College Manuals for sale 2010/2011 editions, together with Exam Grids and previous papers. Just got my first 6 FE1s using only these materials so it's all you need to pass (no need to take the course).

Contract
    Criminal
    Company
    Equity
    Property
    Torts

Can sell individually or as set. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭birdie89

I have the following two independent college manuals available:

Tort 2010/11
    Property 2010/11

I used both of these alone to pass.

I will include:

past papers and examiners reports
    Sample answers
    my own personal notes
    slides from independent

I will also include the succession act for anyone who buys the property manual.

PM me for details:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ruby67

Hi all,

I have 2 manuals- Independent Constitution and EU (March 2011 edition)plus sample answers for both (Griffith and Indepenent answers). Can sell them individual or seperate. PM in interested :-)

im looking for the latest independent college criminal and constitutional manuals. must include the pastpapers and examiners reports.

PM if you are willing to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I have the following for sale, after relying on them extensively for the October 2011 exams and passing. All are from Independent Colleges.

Tort - Summer 2010 - €40
    Equity - Summer 2009 - €30 (bound photocopy)
    Property - Winter 2010/11 - €40

PM me if interested. Prices negotiable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Latest GCD EU manual for sale

Includes past papers and examiner reports.

€60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 IndoC

2011 copies of Independent Colleges':
    EU Law Manual -€60

Property Law Manual -€60

Both manuals only have pencil markings so are like new for you to do your own highlighting etc. Will also include past exam papers and reports and any other Independent Colleges notes that I have.

Also available: Most recent edition of Blackstone's EU Treaties and Legislation -€10

PM if interested please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 imtiptop

Company law sample answers/notes for sale. I wrote them myself and relied on them soley. I got 70% in the last set of exams.Pm if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 catnui

Equity Winter 2010-2011 Independent Colleges (50 euro)
    Tort Griffith Manual 2010 (50 euro)
    Contract Griffith Manual 2010 (50 euro)
    Criminal Griffith Manual - 2007/2008 (20 euro)
    Criminal Griffith Manual - 2010 (50 euro)
    Property Griffith Manual - 2010 (50 euro) + LCLRA 2009
    I have up to date exam grid and past exam papers for all subjects.
    I am between Dublin/Navan/Belfast during the week so could meet in these areas? I wil also be in Galway next sat/sun (3rd/4th dec)
    PM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭corkgirl88

Most recent Griffith College 2011 Manual for sale.

Includes past exam papers and examiners reports.
    Also includes sample answers from griffith college.

Price 55euro

I can sell asap

Pm if interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 bern8

2011 Independent Company Manual €50
    2010 Independent Contract Manual €40
    2010 Independent Equity Manual €40

All include past papers and examiners reports.

Griffith College Sample Answers-
    Company
    Contract
    EU
    Property
    Criminal
    Equity
    €5 each

Companies Act 1963 €15
    Sale of Goods act 1893 and
    Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 €5

• Registered Users Posts: 28 erinp

I'm selling the latest editions of Indo manuals for company and property, with sample answers graded by IC,past papers + examiner's report, and the 1 day sample answer revision manuals from griffith, for €50 each

Is the company one still available? Definitely interested, PM me if you have it :)

Does anyone have EU, tort and Contract that they're willing to sell?

I also have Casey's constitution book for sale if anyone's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭randomuser77

corkgirl88 wrote: »
    Most recent Griffith College 2011 Manual for sale.

Includes past exam papers and examiners reports.
    Also includes sample answers from griffith college.

Price 55euro

I can sell asap

Pm if interested

What subject? :D

erinp wrote: »
    Is the company one still available? Definitely interested, PM me if you have it :)

Does anyone have EU, tort and Contract that they're willing to sell?

I also have Casey's constitution book for sale if anyone's interested

i have tort... pm me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TC_NOW_PLEASE

I am selling:

2011 Independent Colleges Equity Manual (bullet points written in the margins) plus past papers and reports plus sample answers plus exam grid 55e

2011 Independent Colleges Property Manual (bullet points written in the margins) plus past papers and reports plus sample answers plus exam grid plus Succesion Act 60e

Also have:

Photocopied 2010 Independent Colleges Company Manual plus past papers and reports plus sample answers plus exam grid 20e

Photocopied 2010 Independent Colleges Contract Manual plus past papers and reports plus sample answers plus exam grid plus relevant acts 30e

PM if interested. Living in Dublin but from Waterford so will be there at the weekends

Hi guys

I am looking for the 2011 independent Criminal and Constitutional manuals!

must include pastpapers and examiners reports

PM if you are selling!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Amy.M

Hi,

Im looking for a property manual.. preferably 2011 and preferably GCD! Anyone have one for sale or has one that they could copy for me?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Just FYI it's a lot easier to conduct the sale of these items on adverts rather than via PM. There is no charge and buyers can post questions, make offers and sellers can answer questions all with their boards account. Not saying you have to, but it is MUCH easier than dealing with PMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 melissa2011

Wanted 2011 EU manual from IC

• Registered Users Posts: 4 davidd

hi there. do you stil have company law manual?

I'm selling the latest editions of Indo manuals for company and property, with sample answers graded by IC,past papers + examiner's report, and the 1 day sample answer revision manuals from griffith, for €50 each

hi. is the EU manual stil available?
    Ruby67 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have 2 manuals- Independent Constitution and EU (March 2011 edition)plus sample answers for both (Griffith and Indepenent answers). Can sell them individual or seperate. PM in interested :-)

hi. I have october 2011 IC property manual etc. in very good condition.
    copious wrote: »
    hi Im looking for 2011 Company or Property manuals...maybe EU too? Thanks a million :)

hi, is the manual stil available?
    sin0city wrote: »
    Latest GCD EU manual for sale

Includes past papers and examiner reports.

€60

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

hi. is the EU manual stil available?

Hi. Still available. Also includes exam grid and a grid for the case note question. Excellent condition and the manual was updated for last sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 t2340

Hi guys, looking for a recent tort manual. Also looking for sample answers for tort, criminal, constitutional and eu. I have sample answers for company, equity and contract if anyone wants to swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Fe1erere

Hey there i'd be interested in buying sample answers of Constitution and EU, also, i already bought an EU manual same year as the one you have/had but it is missing both chapters on "Union citizenship" and "equality", so if it would be possible to get a copy of these too i would be grateful!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mrsuperclear

Hey all,

Looking for sample answers for EU...I have sample answers for contract, company, equity and property if someone would like to swap? Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Amy.M

Hey all,

Looking for sample answers for EU...I have sample answers for contract, company, equity and property if someone would like to swap? Cheers!

Sent you a PM!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 1.9.rubberduck

very interested in buying these off you if they're still available!? Living in town so can collect them from you pretty easily!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mojo22

t2340 wrote: »
    Hi guys, looking for a recent tort manual. Also looking for sample answers for tort, criminal, constitutional and eu. I have sample answers for company, equity and contract if anyone wants to swap?

Hi
    I would be intersted in the company law sample answers and I could swap them for EU law sample answers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mojo22

Hey all,

Hi
    I have sample answers for EU that I would swap for Company law answers.
    Are they from 2011??:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 djcalcium

Hi I would be really interested in getting EU manual off u if u still have it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mona007

wez99950 wrote: »
    I'm selling the following manuals and past papers:
    Equity,
    Tort,
    EU,
    Contract,
    Criminal,
    Property

Have sample answers for criminal, contract, equity and property.
    PM if interested

Link: http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/fe1-manuals-for-sale/1147738
    Im lookin to buy tort, contract, criminal and equity. Are those manuals from last october?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement