Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Daily Contact lenses

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Hey, im new to all this boards jazz..i really dont have a clue.
    You're the newest visitor of this thread i could find...

Im wondering do you know of any online contact lense stores that accept LASER CARDS. Its sorta an emergency.

Also how do i display a Q like this publicly on this site without having to reply to someone?

Thank you very much for any help. :)

Hey, thanks! I can read your post without any optical assistance.. :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭ando

esel wrote: »
    Hey, thanks! I can read your post without any optical assistance.. :D

BaDUM DUM TISH! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

ams wrote: »
    I used to buy focus dailies until I found daysoft. I'm not the most tolerant to lenses and found focus dailies really drying and sore. I havent looked back since I turned to daysoft - have two full boxes of focus dailies at home I'm probably gonna bin cos I can't face the thought of wearing them again. From someone who has tried both brands daysoft are a million times better.

Yes the Daysoft lenses are cheaper and more comfortable. I think its the soft edge design, there's far less edge feel with Daysoft: http://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com/IE/Technology.aspx
    According to Daysoft their competitors don't have this: http://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com/IE/Competitor-comparison.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Bubonic

Hey, im new to all this boards jazz..i really dont have a clue.
    You're the newest visitor of this thread i could find...

Im wondering do you know of any online contact lense stores that accept LASER CARDS. Its sorta an emergency.

Also how do i display a Q like this publicly on this site without having to reply to someone?

Thank you very much for any help. :)

http://www.vhi-contactlenses.ie take laser cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 barbar69

It may have already been said earlier in the thread but be careful if you're thinking about using Eurolens.ie

Despite the domain name and free shipping they actually ship from the US so you may have have to pay VAT, customs and postage charges.

Got stung for 24 euro this morning on 90 pairs of lenses. Boo-urns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭beanhead

switched to daysoft about a year ago, was using acuvue & specsavers own-brand. quality-wise they work very well for me & are the most comfortable. I use the 58% version, I ordered the 72% but reverted back as 58% were more comfortable.

Had a check-up today, my vision is exatly the same as last May.

Customs-wise, as they offer free shippings, just keep the value of your order under the customs limit = no problem, no customs charge.

they ship fast & have excellent credentials....i don't get the opinionated snobery tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ms_Ali_B

What is the customs limit?

Please and thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I notice you can now order just 2 packs of 32 lenses from Daysoft for €12 delivered. Previously only an order of €24 and above got free delivery. Its great for anyone who wants to try them out.

Ordered two month's worth yesterday to give them a go. Got an email 20 mins later to say they'd been shipped. Super efficient. At only €24 it's some saving too. Really hope they work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭yomamma

Hi I have been looking over the net and some websites recommended here. I cant find any that accept laser cards. Can anyone recommend site that accept maestro?

Thanks

• Advertisement

While they may not take laser I can't praise this company highly enough. Great lenses, more comfortable than the brand I used to use, Focus, and excellent service. Value is unbeatable. I've used them for a year now without looking back.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

yomamma wrote: »
    Hi I have been looking over the net and some websites recommended here. I cant find any that accept laser cards. Can anyone recommend site that accept maestro?

Thanks

These take laser http://www.getlenses.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 steve112

I bought proclear toric contact lenses for really cheap from smartspecs.com.au. They had a promo code "smartspecscontacts" and got an extra 10% off. And they arrived the next day. Pretty happy overall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Wow, that's some deal! From Oz to Eire in 1 day delivered by Superman himself!:-)

Advertisement