Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Johnny Blue

no iv already checked that list, none of those songs are it, there all stupid songs. if anyone can figure it out even if you have the movie put it to the end and and listen to it.
    nobody knows no?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

nobody knows no?
    Found this on the IMDb Boards for the film:
    does anyone have a soundtrack listing of all the mucis that was in the movie even the stuff that eric clapton did. becaues it is hard to read the listing of the songs on the credits
    Eric Clapton did those songs specifically for the movie and I don't believe they are in any recording. Probably were recordings that went straight to the movie production and therefore might be owned by Fox??
    I'm after a song myself, the very last one. It's repeated a few times throughout the film, but it gets faster and is much longer the last time. If anyone knows where I could get a hold of it, that'd be greatly appreciated.
    You might be outta luck I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Could someone please tell me the name of the music in this video, the first song ( like 0-7 seconds or so)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8q2ZvPkD2k

Thanks a mil!-

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Evo

anyone know what the song is used on the new Gillette Fusion Power ad with Tiger Woods and the others, where they knock the razor out of the guy's hand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e92UVmAfwQI

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

Anyone know what the song is that's played during the advert breaks of RTE's olympic coverage? Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Junior #8

ARTIST PLEASE!!!!

I think the name of the song is called "Mary" and it goes "why dont you have some sense"...just looking for the artist....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Junior #8 wrote: »
    ARTIST PLEASE!!!!

I think the name of the song is called "Mary" and it goes "why dont you have some sense"...just looking for the artist....
    The Four of Us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Junior #8

BaZmO* wrote: »
    The Four of Us
    thanking you

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Shades799

Shades799 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the song is that's played during the advert breaks of RTE's olympic coverage? Cheers!

It's the Zutons - What's your problem

anyone know the song for the sky one ad, it has a few programmes advertising on it i know one of then is prison break. i think its a popular song at the moment heard it on the radio a few times aswell, just dont know any lyrics

• Advertisement

anyone know the song for the sky one ad, it has a few programmes advertising on it i know one of then is prison break. i think its a popular song at the moment heard it on the radio a few times aswell, just dont know any lyrics
    Answered twice already.. and a couple of posts up from yours.

But anyways, it's 'Grounds For Divorce' by Elbow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Swish15

Anyone know the Dance song thats always played in Dirty Sanchez?? Played in the credits a couple of times. And a few times during the show!!

basquille wrote: »
    Answered twice already.. and a couple of posts up from yours.

But anyways, it's 'Grounds For Divorce' by Elbow.
    no thats not it prison break is just apart of it theres another part of it with "dont forget the lyrics" and the guy shane ritchie say "quarter of a million pounds" while pointing at the screen or sumthin like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

no thats not it prison break is just apart of it theres another part of it with "dont forget the lyrics" and the guy shane ritchie say "quarter of a million pounds" while pointing at the screen or sumthin like that.

Possibly the Verve's new one? Fairly sure I heard that on a sky ad the other night...Love Is Noise or something...

Wertz wrote: »
    Possibly the Verve's new one? Fairly sure I heard that on a sky ad the other night...Love Is Noise or something...
    nah i found it i did it was a jennifer lopez song.

Could someone please tell me the name of the music in this video, the first song ( like 0-7 seconds or so)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8q2ZvPkD2k

Thanks a mil!-
    yeah its from "Pearl Harbour" soundtrack its called Tennessee.
    heres a link http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=n0LC2KUyf9s

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Anyone know what this tune is?

http://boomp3.com/listen/c0difi4iv_x/what

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Hello, any metalheads here? Heard this song and now can't find it anywhere (lyrics search sites).

Starts as an agressive song, seems kinda similar to Lamb of God. Breaks into a singing chorus:
    'we lost our way, destroyed our hearts, killed all the dreams, fell out of touch. we reached our end, before it was done, we turned from grace, never knowing why' (why becomes an extended growl)

Thanks!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Whats the song playing on the RTE ad for Fair City with yer man in the chair?

Conor108 wrote: »
    Whats the song playing on the RTE ad for Fair City with yer man in the chair?
    Yeah, I noticed they changed it from a dark atmospheric tone.. to Queen's quite-cheery 'Under Pressure' today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 buffalo909

hey could anyone of u nice people tell me what the name of that song is where the girl walks around with the large heart in the video, it keeps getin smaller as the song goes on.......its drivin me insane!

buffalo909 wrote: »
    hey could anyone of u nice people tell me what the name of that song is where the girl walks around with the large heart in the video, it keeps getin smaller as the song goes on.......its drivin me insane!
    Roger Sanchez - 'Another Chance'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Gerry Ryan played a song this morning at about 11:30. Really sounded like Amy Winehouse but the large one never gave the title or artist.:mad::mad:

Slow, soulful kind of a tune. Seemed to mention London a lot in the lyrics.
    Any help?
    Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Does anybody know the song in the new prison break ad.It goes like Carry on,carry on,carry on.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

bigkev49 wrote: »
    Gerry Ryan played a song this morning at about 11:30. Really sounded like Amy Winehouse but the large one never gave the title or artist.:mad::mad:

Slow, soulful kind of a tune. Seemed to mention London a lot in the lyrics.
    Any help?
    Cheers.

It wasn't Winehouse after all.

"Hometown Glory" by Adele

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

+1 for the song in the new prison break ad......

does anyone know of a song iv seen on flaunt tv a load where its gos like baby,baby blue.....(blue part gos on for a bit..).....At the beginning of the music video a few people are playing halo 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

I think it is called Beggin by some R'n'B group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

What's the song from the current meteor tv add, with a fella called tom on the add?
    And what's the name of the song on the west coast cooler add?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

cormie wrote: »
    Anyone know what this tune is?

http://boomp3.com/listen/c0difi4iv_x/what

anyone? :)

Advertisement