Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Fás Girl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

to give boards users a bigger postcount.

Nearly every picture used in any publication is airbrushed to some extent .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Ha, I'll be in the appointments section of a few papers soon, Sunday Business Post and the like, hopefully they will airbrush away to their heart's content :) Maybe I'll have my own thread / internet stalker if they do a good enough job. If the FAS girl really is only 17 this fact has pricked my balloon of interest...farewell sweet dream, hello horrible reality...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

At then end of the day its personal taste, i DO NOT like women with huge breasts, shape and perkyness over size any day!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

shape and perkyness over size any day!

Yeah but these got shape & perkiness. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I know who she is, I had the misfourtune of working with her many years ago. The pic is deffo photoshopped and she is not hot imho. My memory of her is that she was a skank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Shrimp wrote:
    Yeah but these got shape & perkiness. ;)

Dont let a good bra/photoshop fool you ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

Sidane wrote:

I think I just did a little sex wee

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Bond-007 wrote:
    I know who she is, I had the misfourtune of working with her many years ago. The pic is deffo photoshopped and she is not hot imho. My memory of her is that she was a skank.
    So, is she 17 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I don't think she's hot, just one part of her.

...well, two parts of her :D

It's clear she's either being told specifically to push out the T and A, or she's photoshopically enhanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

are you going to tell us who she is?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

or where she is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Bond-007 wrote:
    My memory of her is that she was a skank.

Finally, some good news!!

Please give her my phone number! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Why the hell would FAS go to the trouble to photoshop a massive set onto a model??

For having such an ample chested model I think the caption should read "Get these, go anywhere"

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

squrm wrote:
    I think I just did a little sex wee
    Jaysus... She'd be broken in half if anyone went near her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mightyone

Ummm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I would say she is in her mid 30's now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

ehh...shes weird looking imo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Shes pretty enough.

Shes got big tits

Attractive alrite, she isnt as good as some of the comments here suggesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

This thread has totally overrated her IMO.
    Shes good looking but absolutely nothing to start a thread about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Im pretty sure I saw a better poster at Harolds Cross this morning, it was from the twins up. It didn't look photoshopped and it certainly didn't make me think about FAS, it made me think about cup sizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

rb_ie wrote:
    This thread has totally overrated her IMO.
    Shes good looking but absolutely nothing to start a thread about.
    The thread was started, not so people can bang on about her being 17 or in her mid 30s (both seem fairly unlikely) or a mutt, but so the good people of boards can help me in my quest to 'accidentally' run into her in her favourite pub / club some Saturday night! I've got the lines, I just need to know where to meet her! Jeez, can't you people help a guy stalk a girl anymore without all these questions? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I dunno, face is all right, but there's just soemthing wrong with her body, tits are obviously fake, and where's her waist? As so many other people have suggested, (and subsequently confirmed), looks like a total photoshop job.

Oddly enough, had this exact discussion with a mate walking 'round Phibbsboro t'other night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i just love the fact it took me about five minutes to figure out what the add was for:D
    ya have to admit she has a spectacular figure and since i used to hang around with the modeling set i can say theres alot of girls out there with figures like her ( ironically they cant get much work, apparently the more curvacious style is out:rolleyes: )
    i havent a clue about her age but i did go out with a seventeen year old with a similar figure so it could be. hell we ALL know what make up can do, particularly in the hands of a professional. but my own reckoning is mid 20's.

is this worthy of a thread? HELL yes, whens the LAST time a poster campaigne got people staring at a bus shelter:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Having looked at the ads in bus shelters, papers (i'm looking at the ad in last sundays star as i type) my two cents is that it may be a little photoshopped,but not much and without any digital aid shes still a looker, i'd put her in the 17-23 age bracket myself, and in my opinion her bod is nigh on perfect, not too skinny and just the right amount of curves. I used to go out with a girl of similar figure and she had the curves from her mid to late teens (she wasnt as tall as the lass in the ad, so my ex would have appeared more "curvy") so women like her do exist.......and very sexy imo.

If i wasnt spoken for, i'd be stalking her myself! (j/k)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

oh and at a glance, i'd say at least D cup, possibly DD..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

oh and at a glance, i'd say at least D cup, possibly DD..... :D

yup, my guess is 36DD. no arse though, seems to be the way these things go:) still who minds when ya got pinky and perky:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 AgainTheTime

Her name is Georgia Msalpa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Now thats what I call opportunity knockers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

she is in todays irish independent i believe and she is not as good looking as she is in that ad. but she is still good looking all the same. i wouldnt say no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Here you go:

http://www.1stoption.ie/georgiapage1.html

Don't say I never give you anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement