Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Fás Girl

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Hillarious, she is georgeous. I smaked my shoulder into a wall last week as I became distracted by the peanuts she was smuggeling...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

jor el wrote:
    I'm sure she'll be delighted to find out she has her very own internet stalker. You're nobody without a stalker these days :D
    I've never stalked before, but this case is special and I feel proud to break my internet stalking cherry on her. I guess this thread is a lost cause though, obviously no-one knows her name or what bar she frequents...and I've only just perfected my 'I'm a surgeon / stockbroker' routine...

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Here's the poster Image courtsey of rfoley

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

seabee wrote:
    Here's the poster Image courtsey of rfoley
    Linky no workie:(
    ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

Shveet

She's drop dead gorgeous! And if she found out about this topic would probably be very creeped out aswell :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

kaizersoze wrote:
    Linky no workie:(
    Try this blog so.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Just seen the link, she is nothing special. Face is nice, but the the rest looks like an airbrush job. Her body looks like Lara Croft as in the animated game. All i can say is that people need to get out more if they are excited by this

Ah but why do we need to get out? We'll have Hi-deff soon! thats way better graphics then reality lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

seabee wrote:
    Try this blog so.

A balcony you could do Shakespeare off.

i approve.

mickd wrote:
    Just seen the link, she is nothing special. Face is nice, but the the rest looks like an airbrush job. Her body looks like Lara Croft as in the animated game. All i can say is that people need to get out more if they are excited by this
    If the model looks anything like how she does in the posters, I can say hand on heart she would probably be one of the best looking people in any pub in Dublin on any given night...even in the places filled with 'the beautiful people', 95% wouldn't be a patch on her. But looks aren't everything, I suppose*, she could be an awful person.

*the jury is still out on this question!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Hot.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

seabee wrote:
    Try this blog so.
    Rawr anew... still, back problems in later years.

EDIT: Looking at it again, something doesnt look right about her proportion, photoshop?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

ionapaul, you beat me to this thread, was planning to see if anyone on boards.ie knew who the model was as well!

If anything the chesticles are too big but with a face like that I'd forgive almost anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭RotalicaV

She reminds me of that chick with the massive eyebrows from that dangerous driving ad. You know the one, "i wanna walk you home".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

She looks Italian to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

whoah. that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Hmm, is she not a certain Miss Limerick from a while back? She looks familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Actually, I dont think she is, her face is too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Not my cuppa at all, hate chicks with Curly hair, different strokes!

Looks like the girl who was in the Irish Playboy years ago, Laura-something-or-other? Looks like her, thinks she's from Santry/Finglas Area?

Hope it helps....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Different strokes is right Fieldog, I love curly hair on women...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Sidane

Here's a better picture:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/lazy_atom/CI%20stuff/FAS_Girl.jpg

For whatever reason her cheekbones look like they could cut glass in that image.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

beautiful girl

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Meh! Except for the BOOBIES. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭mise_me_fein_V2

c'mon, isn't that enough on a good looking women.

Her breasts are class.

And she has permemtn airbags :P

She's well hot but I see what you mean when I look at the clearer pictures her hips waist proportions seem a bit strange but it could be because she is twisting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

*Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap.........*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

She has "drag and drop" tits tbh, photoshops whiz kid has had a field day with her :rolleyes: .

She has "drag and drop" tits tbh, photoshops whiz kid has had a field day with her :rolleyes: .
    I understand why the girls on the pages of FHM and Maxim are airbrushed and photoshopped - but a FAS poster? Why? Attract more women like her to explore the opportunities FAS gives them?

I choose to believe she really looks something like the poster portrays! Yet I'm still no closer to finding out who she is...my budding career as an internet stalker has ran out of steam before it had time to start! :)

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Aparently there has been extensive photoshopping allreadydone , a friend of mine works in the advertising agency that produced the posters . She is only 17 aparently .

But she is on the list !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ionapaul wrote:
    I understand why the girls on the pages of FHM and Maxim are airbrushed and photoshopped - but a FAS poster? Why?

to give boards users a bigger postcount.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement