Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos: Hardware

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭charlie10

loving the shotgun ,love the designs on the barrell, jesus id hate to see it after 6 months shooting with me:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I have it a year and a half now I think and still have it in mint condition.
    I use it for everything. Skeet, DTL, Sporting and all game. I love it and fits me perfectly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,486 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Looks like your FTR gave birth to a baby FTR :D

Nice collection though.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

Took the thumbhole stock off my .204 as i have a lad coming to look at it during the week so heres my cz in its original stock
    53532578-8F18-4EA9-96B1-4498A0FBB9A0-2863-00000216744C61FE.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

New stalking rifle really pleased I got this it is extremely compact(just over 40 inches) very light(6.7LBS) its 308 Calibre magazine fed(4) have a Aimpoint Compm3 with a LaRue Tac Mount for it but looking at open sights its a throwback to the old 303 Lee Enfield days Might leave it alone & have a nostalgic moment.Browning BLR

Photo1_zpsc671f8cc.jpg

Photo1_zpsb12d89b7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

This is the rifle dressed up really happy with this gun in weight & size fired two boxes through it with open sights in a couple of minutes rock did not stand a chance.

photo_zps1d847ce9.jpg

mounted a I O R Tactical MP8 Illum 2.5-10x42 with Talley mounts,going to zero this week & get ready for a Blaser 300WM soon.Going to be a good summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Constab2 wrote: »

mounted a I O R Tactical MP8 Illum 2.5-10x42 with Talley mounts,going to zero this week & get ready for a Blaser 300WM soon.Going to be a good summer.

Looking great lad :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Finally got to change the stock on my .223 Tikka T3 Tactical.

Went with a Robertson Composites 'Tac' stock on my Tactical.

Very happy with the results and how it feels. Cant wait to try it out soon.

IMG_1181_zpse4d039d3.jpg

IMG_1182_zps4e957e86.jpg

IMG_1183_zpse3e1fd00.jpg

IMG_1184_zps24ed8572.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Nah wouldn't fancy that stock at all lad:D:D:D

Seriously tho very nice setup, I hope it serves you well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

Remington 700, .223, 1 in 9, 18" Heavy barrel, AICS, OD Fleck viperskins. In case anyone was wondering, that's an IOTA (gives your scope the ability to focus at 13 feet for indoor dry fire practise) on the front of the scope.

8703B241-A337-4911-8495-A884A4749D28-6120-000004446AADD1E5_zpsb05ef39c.jpg

47A0D3A8-BCC8-40EC-B109-37372EFC1E0C-6120-000004445ED912EB_zps1fb3138d.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

Picked up yesterday from Dom Byrne in Kiltealy,absolute gent to deal with,
    Blaser LRS2 300 Win Mag
    AI Tac Sling
    Blaser QD Mount
    Roedale 30 MOA Picatinny Rail
    Swarovski Z6i 5-30x50 2nd gen HD BRI

photo_zpsee0aa09d.jpg

photo_zps1818dcb3.jpg

photo_zpsc3148c86.jpg

Lotharmike Formerly known as Constab2 rejoined

Absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic setup.

Very best of luck with her.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

That looks far better than it did on the web site , not that it looked bad or anything , he has some crackers on his site ,il be taking a trip down soon hopefully.
    That looks savage , fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

lb1981 wrote: »
    That looks far better than it did on the web site , not that it looked bad or anything , he has some crackers on his site ,il be taking a trip down soon hopefully.
    That looks savage , fair play.

The gun is as new got a very good deal it was his own stalking rifle the guy is a true gent to deal with .

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭session savage

After a couple of recent subs heres my current selection;

th_20130420_072756.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Nice hat, where did you get that.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jagged

My steyr pro hunter .308
    Zeiss duralyt 3x12x50
    Harris bi pod
    Wildcat predator 8
    =happy :)
    8E9CAA43-EB65-47B9-A283-36F3986C2FF6-2755-0000023F4E48F7C5.jpg

Nice.

Had one in .243 some years ago. Is she new or have you had it a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭jagged

Cass wrote: »
    Nice.

Had one in .243 some years ago. Is she new or have you had it a while?

Thanks cass, it's new, about 30 rds through it just to zero it and let off a few, no issues with the bipod affecting the zero thankfully! Now roll on sept 1st :)

jagged wrote: »
    Thanks cass, it's new, about 30 rds through it just to zero it and let off a few, no issues with the bipod affecting the zero thankfully!
    Was an issue with the old models (mine included) but not with the newer ones.
    Now roll on sept 1st :)
    Ya can sing that. been watching them for weeks and am itching to get out.

Well ware, and hope she brings plenty of years of good shooting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tonytoc11

I traded my Lanber 12G recently and bought this AYA No3 20G. Been looking for one for a while for the game season and so far absolutely love it. I've just been out a few evenings with it so far and am yet to miss a shot with it. Hopefully that'll continue into November and beyond. On the look out for a 12G semi auto at the moment for the donkey work.

8d68e6a3-ace4-4c50-a531-6e87a378e11f_zpsfb2612e6.jpg
    2013-08-10155709_zpsc118f3c9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Well ware! I've been shooting with a guy over the last few years and he's very keen on the 20 bore. Those AYA's are lovely. Hope the accuracy stays with you well into the winter!

Two new additions to the safe.

CZ 455 Thumbhole in 17hmr. Hawke Varmint SF 6-24 scope, picatinny rail, sportsmatch mounts, Sak mod, Harris 9-13 swivel bipod. Had great fun with this today while zeroing and testing her out to 200 yards. Federal 17gr BT proved the most consistent and accurate even out to 200 yards. Ragged hole at 100 but opened up at 200. This was down primarily to mirage. It was brutal, but i intend to try her again shortly.

picture.php?albumid=2359&pictureid=14958

Sako A7 in .243 cal. Hakwe Sidewinder 30 in 6-24x56, Warne 30mm high mounts, Atec Maxim HB mod, Harris 6-9 swivel bipod. Zeroed her on the range today too. Shot the 95gr perfectly. Half moa at 100 and 200 yards. Gun feeds well, and is a dream to fire. No real kick, as you'd expect, and the stock feels great. It's no RPA, but not a bad substitute.

picture.php?albumid=2359&pictureid=14959

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

2 lovely rifles.

How much was the A-tec?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Is the atec an over the barrel mod.

garv123 wrote: »
    2 lovely rifles.

How much was the A-tec?
    Cheers. Got it for €295. Not sure if that is the normal price or deal price as i've bought two rifles, scopes, mods, and the Father has bought himself a shotgun.
    Is the atec an over the barrel mod.
    Yup. Reflex mod. Nice and light, completely comes apart, easy for cleaning, and can add extra baffles if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Boiled-egg

tonytoc11 wrote: »
    I traded my Lanber 12G recently and bought this AYA No3 20G. Been looking for one for a while for the game season and so far absolutely love it. I've just been out a few evenings with it so far and am yet to miss a shot with it. Hopefully that'll continue into November and beyond. On the look out for a 12G semi auto at the moment for the donkey work.

8d68e6a3-ace4-4c50-a531-6e87a378e11f_zpsfb2612e6.jpg
    2013-08-10155709_zpsc118f3c9.jpg

Very nice, well ware

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

My Weihrauch hw97k in .22

2kfl.th.jpg
    mqcp.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Smudge08

Just wondering what scope you have on your HW97k?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭1shot16

Its a 3-9X40 Gamo WA Zoom.Holds zeros perfect better wha came with it and picked dirt cheap!

Advertisement