Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF? Girls wearing pyjamas in shopping centres?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

lol, more pics I say, more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Hooray! That picture is brilliant. We'll have an album going in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

www.dublinpyjamapeople.com will be online later this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Ph3n0m wrote:
    oooooh I am sooo tempted to steal the idea and do the website dedicated to pjpeople

ok so I went ahead and reg'ed that domain :)

dublinpyjamapeople.com :)

So start you picture grabbing - pyjamas@vertigoproductions.biz

I will organise a gallery over the next few days so people can post directly

Hmmm. I think it's only fair i get a credit for coming up with the idea for the website (see post 68).
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Hmmm. I think it's only fair i get a credit for coming up with the idea for the website (see post 68).
    :)

of course, therefore we need a pic of you in your pjs :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Ph3n0m wrote:
    of course, therefore we need a pic of you in your pjs :)

Oh sweet jebus.. the world isn't ready for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Maybe they are wearing PJ's in public as a tribute to Lisa left eye lopez who happened to be wearing hers when she died in a car crash a number of years back.
    It's not a uniquely Irish phenomemon by the looks of it heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hpotter10

I don't know what people are complaining about - what's wrong with lovely girls in their pajamas on the street - it's better than boring jeans/jumpers like the rest of you girls that we don't take any notice of (you want to be anonymous or something?). Don't you realise the reason these girls do this is because they probably like the attention? And they definitely do get attention from men and women from the replies here it appears - why wouldn't they love it? Regarding the attractiveness of the look, just because you think it is not sexy does not make it so, I happen to have a (fetish/perversion or is it normal?) for young, curvy (you would say fat) girls and if they are wearing light pajamas then all the better to show off the curves! Obviously the skinny crack head look does nothing in pajamas or not! It's the same as you women linking looking at men in their shorts/tracksuits so you can look at our arses isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

^^^

Posting it once was enough, hpotter10. Save it for the sexy sexuality forum tbh.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Geek Nose

Ph3n0m wrote:
    www.dublinpyjamapeople.com will be online later this week :)

I guess you were all mouth :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you would think the pyjama wearing people would have a little respect for themselves wouldnt you, the chances are they have nothing on underneath and most of them are ugly girls aloud types. and i think its very unhygienic, they have been wearing these all night sweating and farting in them (yes women fart as well) and then going into a supermarket, gross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

how do you know they are wearing them all night? ever consider they might have more than one pair of pyjamas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

this was probably mentioned already but why would they bother changing from one pair to another to go shopping, just get dressed ffs

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Mossy Monk wrote:
    how do you know they are wearing them all night? ever consider they might have more than one pair of pyjamas?
    or that they might fart in the jeans/trousers they might otherwise wear to the supermarket :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

saw a few of these up on james street, have some self respect and throw some ****ing tracksuit bottoms on at least

"sexy sexuality forum tbh" The what? What does tbh mean?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

hpotter10 wrote:
    "sexy sexuality forum tbh" The what? What does tbh mean?
    to be honest :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I dont know why but it makes my blood boil seeing these fools shuffling around in t hier pajamas,its a sign that they just dont give a **** about what people think of them.I saw one in o'connell street the other day..it was FREEZING but she hadnt bothered to do up the jacket she had over her pajamas so she obviously wanted people to see them.The irony is,stupid and all as they look,they would be the first people to say "look at the state of that" about an emo or a goth or what have you.Scumbags of the highest order.

admiralgar wrote:
    the chances are they have nothing on underneath and most of them are ugly girls aloud types.

Why would you think they have nothing on underneath? Don't most girls wear thongs these days under everything ;)

Also i wouldn't put "ugly" and "girls aloud" together - if i saw any of them walking around in their pjs - especially Kimberley - i wouldn't mind one bit - it appears some of you would mind though for some strange reason :confused:

Advertisement