Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pics of apt, rare, funny number plates taken in Ireland if possible

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

I saw a blue Audi A4 2.8 yesterday with the reg plate "A4 HAI"

NOTE: Motorcheck and HPI don't seem to find the reg plate :( If I'll see it again, I'll surely take a photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

That can’t be a UK or Irish reg, must be from elsewhere, or be mis-spaced/mis-represented in some way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Type 17 wrote: »
    That can’t be a UK or Irish reg, must be from elsewhere, or be mis-spaced/mis-represented in some way.

Yeah, I tried all the different possible options, but no luck. It had the UK tax disc too, so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

If it’s definitely a UK car, it couldn’t contain the “AI” on the end, as that is the county index, and AI is an Irish one (Meath), so it must have been HAJ, HAL, HAT or something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Seen "R400 FFS" the other day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

pX.R6sYbk

Spotted this little beauty in Dublin a few months back. The pic's been sitting on my phone since.

It was on a Bentley and whilst 1H may not seem like a wow plate, I first spotted it in my rear view mirror, where I was greeted with a H1. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

also seen a fine beour driving a jag the other day with the plate "1 VG" or "I VG"

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭jrar

Saw this one some months ago - can't remember where ! Looks like it's meant to P. Coogan (or posssibly Googan ?)- works well !

IMG_2492.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 78,253 ✭✭✭✭Victor

How to get the Customs interested in your vehicle.

294356.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Victor wrote: »
    How to get the Customs interested in your vehicle.

294356.JPG

Sorry, don't get it. Can you help me please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,288 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

VRT + Its on uk plates

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

in law had a red mk1 Ford Orion with the plate HIV666:eek: no pic sorry its been filling a gap in a hedge for a fair few years now rusting away:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

craichoe wrote: »
    Saw a BMW Z3 Roadster about a year ago with

C1 CUM

Was on patricks street in cork. Obviously has ego issues :D

That was not a z3 it was a Porsche 911.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Owen wrote: »
    That reg is now on a 911 in Cork.

It was never on a z3 I know because I owned the Porsche and owned a z3 the z3 always had a Irish plate.

Advertisement