Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "rant/bitch/moan" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

some idiot pushed past me on Nassau Street and sent me flying... nicely bruised leg and scratched hand, thanks :/

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Psychedelia

first dent and med in the 24hr THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL SETTING.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Is there any staff actually in on weekends? I need to find out where I'm actually doing my exam on Monday (supposed to do it on a laptop) and I just realised no one's told me where to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Warrior011

theowen wrote: »
    Is there any staff actually in on weekends? I need to find out where I'm actually doing my exam on Monday (supposed to do it on a laptop) and I just realised no one's told me where to go...

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Its funny, we get marked on communication. Wish the effin department got evaluated on the same. ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Christmas germs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Spanish essay on Unamuno is bloody impossible! (And eating into my study time for Schols) :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rosettapedro

happy.gif

Knowing that GB was really closing down just made me want to cry.

I was on my way to the animal shelter when about half way there I had to turn around to go back home because the weather was bad, but that is not what I am "bitching" about; by having to be at home I would have to suffer not being able to get online because my internet is crap. So for anyone who is thinking about getting satilite internet DO NOT GET HUGHESNET.

Not sure if a woohoo or not since I'm here but...

Came all the way into college but it's not on 'til next week. I feel quite the fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Exams :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Another Christmas, another failed exam. Dreading the rest of the results now..

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tears in Rain

Bought the wrong Luas ticket by accident. A monthly. ffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Do we start back tomorrow or next week? I thought it was tomorrow but my lecture timetable says the 16th...

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Tears in Rain

Start back the 16th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

free week of holidays
    //off topic

It's 1:34am - just finished one essay (still have a LOAD of referencing to fix) and have another one to finish for tomorrow morning. :(

Schols + three term essays = not exactly feasible... Need. more. coffee...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

It's 1:34am - just finished one essay (still have a LOAD of referencing to fix) and have another one to finish for tomorrow morning. :(

Schols + three term essays = not exactly feasible... Need. more. coffee...

I was that soldier. Hang in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Student finder won't let me login with my network password. Harumph.

I was that soldier. Hang in there!

Haha, finally went to bed about 5am. Have another one due next week though! :(

On a related note, if anyone sees a redhaired girl asleep in the Arts Block, wake me up and tell me to go to class ok? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Haha, finally went to bed about 5am. Have another one due next week though! :(

On a related note, if anyone sees a redhaired girl asleep in the Arts Block, wake me up and tell me to go to class ok? :pac:

Girl?? I always thought you were a guy!

On topic, my password didn't work today in the college computers.

• Advertisement

Kept falling asleep in the car from kilkenny to carlow, kept falling asleep on the train from carlow to dublin, got into bed and couldn't sleep for two hours....... :mad::mad::mad:

Girl?? I always thought you were a guy!

Everyone on here thinks that! Someone actually said that to me at the beers:

"So you're...?"
    "Languagenerd"
    "You're not a guy?!"
    "Apparently not...." :P

Clearly no-one reads the Introducing thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭MrPain

New gym goers (and old ones):
    Dont stand infront of the dumbbell rack doing a gazzilllion bicep curls, so noone else can gain access to it.
    Dont stand around in groups chatting while your towel occupies a piece of equipment.
    Dont curl in the squat rack
    Dont 'claim' more than one piece equipment/set of dumbbells at any one time
    Put your damn weights back when your finished.
    Dont steal someones equipment the second they turn their back, ask to work in, 98% of people will let you.

MrPain wrote: »
    New gym goers (and old ones):
    Dont stand infront of the dumbbell rack doing a gazzilllion bicep curls, so noone else can gain access to it.
    Dont stand around in groups chatting while your towel occupies a piece of equipment.
    Dont curl in the squat rack
    Dont 'claim' more than one piece equipment/set of dumbbells at any one time
    Put your damn weights back when your finished.
    Dont steal someones equipment the second they turn their back, ask to work in, 98% of people will let you.

Oh my! Gym rage would ensue if anything of that happened to me. RAWR!

...luckily for the newbs I don't do weights at the moment.. due to ridiculous painful shoulder! RAWR!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

just after getting hit in the face with a squash ball - expecting a black eye now :( at least i had my goggles on i suppose....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

Warrior011 wrote: »
    just after getting hit in the face with a squash ball - expecting a black eye now :( at least i had my goggles on i suppose....

Thats what you get for playing a crap sport

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Thats what you get for playing a crap sport
    Leave it out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,206 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Stressy classmates.

Rar.

Effin group work! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Jhax

Left my programming project till the last minute and I have the weekend to do it but I'm working all this weekend....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement