Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Poker Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Paul "The Sligoman" Roper you mean? Passports should need to be produced for this thing

Jaysus its bad when you have to get a Sligoman to fill the Mayo team....::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Do you want the longlad instead of me?

Either way it will still cost you €550. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Was Only Kiddin Lenny I Tryed 4 Phil Ivey... No Links 2 Carlow

But Clinton Morrison Has Links Does He Play Poker Lol

Neill Kelly (capt)

Dave Curtis (vice Capt)

Noel Bradley

Stan

Eddie Walsh

Garreth Murphy

Jude Ainsworth

Gary Power

Noel Redding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Was Only Kiddin Lenny I Tryed 4 Phil Ivey... No Links 2 Carlow

But Clinton Morrison Has Links Does He Play Poker Lol

Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you! But wasn't Cascarino an "illegal" footballer for the Irish? I thought he admitted that. Dub13??? What say you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Fintan tells me he qualifies and he wants to play for Mayo. So Tony C is in.

Paul Roper has Mayo connections and wants to play for the Mayo team... He's our secret weapon. I don't know what the feck he's going to do so what chance have the rest of yee.

And Muscles... Yes I was hoping to run a sat... But the response was so overwhelming that it hasn't been necesary. But there is still one space and I'm deciding who it goes to end of next week. So if you have any nominees let me know. I'm away the next two days on business but back on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Fatboydim wrote:

Paul Roper has Mayo connections and wants to play for the Mayo team... He's our secret weapon. I don't know what the feck he's going to do so what chance have the rest of yee.

And Muscles... Yes I was hoping to run a sat... But the response was so overwhelming that it hasn't been necesary. But there is still one space and I'm deciding who it goes to end of next week. So if you have any nominees let me know. I'm away the next two days on business but back on Saturday.

Do you not think it is inappropriate that you can pick any of your own family (ie: wife)? Is that not nepotism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Do you not think it is inappropriate that you can pick any of your own family (ie: wife)? Is that not nepotism?
    Shes probably the 2nd best player in that team...after Roper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

BigDragon wrote:

If Paul Roper is their best player Mayo might as well give up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

If Paul Roper is their best player Mayo might as well give up now.

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

No 'exiles' team? The game would have to be moved from Ireland though as we'd have trouble [strike]with interpol[/strike] getting visas!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Fatboydim wrote:

I lived in Ballina for a while............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

woohooo i got a team now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

woohooo i got a team now :P

no loyalty at all, so your playing for Kerry?

You should play for your home county or play for no one, thats why I'm playing for ............

Donegal, All-Ireland Senior and Minor Football and Poker Champions 2006.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Ollieboy wrote:
    no loyalty at all, so your playing for Kerry?

You should play for your home county or play for no one, thats why I'm playing for ............

Donegal, All-Ireland Senior and Minor Football and Poker Champions 2006.

lol

we`ll take ulster first....
    has the donegal poker team been named yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

come on team Howth woohoo lol

a man can but dream

Neill Kelly (capt)

Dave Curtis (vice Capt)

Noel Bradley

Stan Nolan

Eddie Walsh

Garreth Murphy

Jude Ainsworth

Gary Power

Noel Redding

John haverty

WITH Nicky captainin the Limerick team i taught the other O Donnell would be asked for the Donegal team....

Daniel that is.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

WITH Nicky captainin the Limerick team i taught the other O Donnell would be asked for the Donegal team....

Daniel that is.....

Now leave wee Daniel alone, but were hoping is mum joins the team.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Máire Rua might play too??

• Advertisement

im playing for Laois.
    Me and Paul "action" Jackson so far, not sure who else.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

So are Laois still looking? My mothers from Laoise. I'm a Lillywhite but I don't expect a call from Mr. Flood.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Well as I mentioned earlier my family were lords of Laois and Offaly so I feel perfectly within my rights declaring for either county ;)

talk to stephen mcclean, laois may well still be looking for one or two from the impression i got and with a few boardsies in there, we could have a decent team.

If u post in the right place u could probably get on there G.A.A Team aswell laois are always lookin for players no matter wat the event Lol :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

I'm currently looking for players for each of these counties.

Cheers,
    Stephen Mc Lean.
    087 2424626.

If you are interested in playing but don't have connections to these counties give me a ring anyway....There are only a few places left though.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Bp!

carfax wrote:
    I'm currently looking for players for each of these counties.

Cheers,
    Stephen Mc Lean.
    087 2424626.

If you are interested in playing but don't have connections to these counties give me a ring anyway....There are only a few places left though.

There are currently about 7 players confirmed for the Longford team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

How are the teams picked is it by the captain just choosing or does the captain run qualifiers to give eveyone a fair chance to qualify.

Cardshark Mrs Dim is there completely on Merit. There is also a brother and sister on the team. Both there on Merit. So with the utmost politeness mind your own "expletive deleted" buisness.

• Advertisement

BigDragon wrote:

Dave ... The missus isn't happy with you. I hope you're wearing protective clothing when she sees you next.:D

Advertisement