Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to eat in Louth !

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

La Pizzeria is one of the worst restaurants I've ever stepped foot in.

Dirty spot altogether, got up and left after a trip to the toilet. I've never done that in any restaurant anywhere, they'd only opened that day so no excuses. I let the manager/owner know what I thought on the way out.

Dundalk or Drogheda?

And whats the:rolleyes: for brodo?? :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Drogheda, don't think Dundalk is sit-in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Very suprised at that so. I've been going there regulary for years and with no problems. That's a pity there is no excuse for this.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

May have been an 'off-day', still as you say, no excuse. I won't be going back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭merryhappy

Sorry to hear about your bad experience in La pizzeria, If you really love Italian food I would reccommend the Colosseo in Duleek (041 9823200) it has been recently taken over by the chef and the commis chef/waitress of La pizzeria. I can asure you the toilets are always clean!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

Hi There, Anyone tried the new Indian in Bryanstown Manor, Drogheda beside the Lemongrass?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 deblen

Anyone been to any of the new places to eat in Drogheda? Want to take the Missus out next week, wondering if any of them are any good. How about Bru or the new Chineese place beside it, or any other newer places around town?
    Bru is ok...food is average, staff are nice, prices are average too....the chinese beside it is ok but they use far too much salt in there food...or maybe its MSG?....anyway why arent there any sushi bars/japanese places in town.....????...i have a cravoing for sushi:(......lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8 deblen

what about donegans north of Drogheda is it over-rated or what I dont see what all the hype is about the place :confused:
    heya...donegans is a bit pricey for what you get...ok the steaks are luvly and the chicken wings are to die for....best i've ever had....but they shud include a side dish of veg and pot/chips for the price of the steaks....and i hate the seating arrangments....too close to the next table...feel like askin if they wana join in my convo:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Laura 1

Just been into Bizou Resturant best place in drogheda so far that i have visited. Great food at prices you can afford served by very friendly staff very clean and relaxing had a pint of guinness and my friend had a glass of wine. we then went out back for smoke lovely area with flowers and heaters and canopy if it rains definitely will go again.:)

Advertisement