Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp my home - Attic conversion megamerge

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 toxytag

Can anyone give me a ballpark on how much they paid for an attic converted in a 2 bedroom town house?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭tp25

redsox_500 wrote: »
    Hi

Would you think about putting an extension on to the back of your property. I
    Extended a property in the wood last summer, approx 4m x4m, the client still had a bit of a back garden & it opened up the whole of the back of the house.

poor neighbors to the sides of this creature

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭tp25

I'm looking for the thread where pictures of bathroom were posted. the one with the new tiles and bath moved into the other wall. can anyone remember where was it posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

tp25 wrote: »
    I'm looking for the thread where pictures of bathroom were posted. the one with the new tiles and bath moved into the other wall. can anyone remember where was it posted?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86970604

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Chester09

Hi there, we are in a 2 bed in charlesland and thinking about converting the attic. Would anyone have any recommendations for builders for this? Would appreciate if you would also pm with ballpark figures for the work, have no idea how much this might cost. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Chester09 wrote: »
    Hi there, we are in a 2 bed in charlesland and thinking about converting the attic. Would anyone have any recommendations for builders for this? Would appreciate if you would also pm with ballpark figures for the work, have no idea how much this might cost. Thanks!

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭longford76

Hi Maudi,

Could you please PM me with the same details as above poster?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Hi Guys
    I have a 2 bed terraced in Ashbourne, looking for a loft conversion - house is in brindly park to give a guide. recommendations on someone and a rough guide price?

Advertisement