Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

L1011 wrote: »
    RedC have sent me some wonky invites recently

Same survey on the SSI platform that bounces me for having done it already - I haven't - twice; and then sending me "REMIDNER" (spelled that way!) messages for a survey I've already done.

And another reminder for the one I've already done now. Very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭bmc58

VonLuck wrote: »
    I qualified, probably because I said I don't play the lotto and they're looking at ways to get me hooked!

Ha,ha.Great post.Are you a suspicious person(I mean wary of governments,big brother etc)

Red C surveys are looking for specific people lately, the last 4/5 surveys I’ve been kicked out of €1, €3, €4 & €5

Bummer that.But I got a €1 today and answered a Hexagon for a Rectangle.Clicked on it without thinking,silly or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭VonLuck

bmc58 wrote: »
    Ha,ha.Great post.Are you a suspicious person(I mean wary of governments,big brother etc)

No. But I figure that the intention of any of these surveys is to target new customers i.e. someone who doesn't play the lotto and see how they can convince them otherwise.

VonLuck wrote: »
    No. But I figure that the intention of any of these surveys is to target new customers i.e. someone who doesn't play the lotto and see how they can convince them otherwise.

You could have a point there alright.Never thought of it that way but I was screened out of the Lotto survey last week (for the first time ever).Hmmm,your point is thought provoking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

You could have a point there alright.Never thought of it that way but I was screened out of the Lotto survey last week (for the first time ever).Hmmm,your point is thought provoking.

Previous lottery ones were for people who do the lotto or buy scratch cards because they were showing possible new cards

The same as you kitty, never got the bonus points

I got the 300 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Previous lottery ones were for people who do the lotto or buy scratch cards because they were showing possible new cards

spot on

The internet isn’t for everyone

Got the Lotto €3 survey this evening from RED C.Was expecting to be booted out at any time as I said I was a regular player of Lotto , Euro Millions and Scratch Cards(which I am) but got to the finish no bother.

Got the Lotto €3 survey this evening from RED C.Was expecting to be booted out at any time as I said I was a regular player of Lotto , Euro Millions and Scratch Cards(which I am) but got to the finish no bother.
    That must be a different one to this morning that was a €1

• Advertisement

That must be a different one to this morning that was a €1
    Certainly must be as my one was for €3.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I did the Lotto €1 one, I'm an increasingly infrequent scratchcard player and they were OK with that - possibly specifically interested in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I did the Lotto €1 one, I'm an increasingly infrequent scratchcard player and they were OK with that - possibly specifically interested in that.

I got rejected once I said I purchase them weekly.

I got rejected once I said I purchase them weekly.

I said monthly and got kicked
    Very specific criteria this time around

Got it and finished finally

€4 lotto survey in today, they mentioned some projects are open for a month

Thank you for your participation. Your account will be credited with €4.00. Your opinion is important for us and we are happy to have you in our panel! Please note that points are credited to your account 24 hours after a survey is over. Surveys typically run for one to three days, but bigger projects can stay active for up to a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭SourSessions

OmegaGene wrote:
    Thank you for your participation. Your account will be credited with €4.00. Your opinion is important for us and we are happy to have you in our panel! Please note that points are credited to your account 24 hours after a survey is over. Surveys typically run for one to three days, but bigger projects can stay active for up to a month.

Doesn't it always say that?

I thought that. I've seen that a few times

Maybe I just haven’t noticed it say a month before, got paid straight away so I’m happy
    There was another €4 one this afternoon for mobile phones, heading to the €50 mark for the second time this year

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Maybe I just haven’t noticed it say a month before, got paid straight away so I’m happy
    There was another €4 one this afternoon for mobile phones, heading to the €50 mark for the second time this year

Nice.Got a pay out in Jan myself and on €68 this month ,so certain of a second pay out.Possible double pay out this month ,unlikely but possible .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

OmegaGene wrote: »

Got that €4 one as well, very slow for me, on €47 now but last €50 was last August.

Red c I got €50 hooray

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Got that €4 one as well, very slow for me, on €47 now but last €50 was last August.

That's the way RED C goes.I was on €49 since early Feb and thought I was a cert to get a pay out at the end of Feb but didn't happen.But on the way to a Mar pay out now and a nice bit left for April.

Red c I got €50 hooray

Well done.:D

Just wondering about acumen, I ordered my first €10 from them today. It says it can take a few days to get the voucher from All gifts. I was looking at a lidl voucher and there is a charge of 2.49 even though it is an e voucher is that the same on them all. Also can I stack the vouchers, as in can I wait till I get another one and then order a 20 voucher using 2 all gifts vouchers if I put them on my account. That might be better value than paying 2.49 each time. *Edit* I've found out that if I make an account and log in there is no delivery charge, thanks for the help.

You can stack multiple allgifts codes together for a dearer voucher. You can also part-pay cash if you wish.

If there's a fee, it means there's little to no profit margin for Allgifts on the voucher, which would make sense for Lidl.

You can stack multiple allgifts codes together for a dearer voucher. You can also part-pay cash if you wish.

Thanks and is there a charge for all of them even though they are evoucher

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Try making an account and then trying I find that when I'm logged out it shows the service charge but when I log in no service charge. I've ordered vouchers from them from different sites and had no service charge

I've only ever done Tesco and Dunnes, which had no charge when I last did them - Tesco quite recently.

• Advertisement

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Try making an account and then trying I find that when I'm logged out it shows the service charge but when I log in no service charge. I've ordered vouchers from them from different sites and had no service charge

Oh thanks I'll try that, I was only having a look around because the voucher hasn't come yet.

Advertisement