Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’ve completed it once, it was selecting people to randomly review companies like SuperValu and DAA

I had a covid19 survey from accumen today and once it was completed and they said thanks €4.50 will be credited in 8-9 days I got another screen showing I got screen out points, I’m hoping it was a glitch
    Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Same happened to me with the acumen one, I hope it gets added as it will be enough to get me to my first reward

These accumen points are in for me now. Had the same issue but all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Got my points today too, another cash out for me

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I still can't get the redeem button to work on acumen. I've sent them an email anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Thanks I got mine as well, not too far off ordering my second reward from them, although I'm still waiting to get the first one. These are good I only joined February 8

The Lidl one will come through straight away

Oh perfect thanks

• Advertisement

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Oh perfect thanks

If you are close to a second one then I would say redeem the voucher with allgifts and then you can leave the €10 credit there and when you cash out again with acumen you can then get €20 Lidl voucher from allgifts

If you are close to a second one then I would say redeem the voucher with allgifts and then you can leave the €10 credit there and when you cash out again with acumen you can then get €20 Lidl voucher from allgifts

That is a good idea thanks

Anyone just get the €4 survey from Red C. I got to 64% and there is a video thst won't play and I can't go any further. I'm on a pc so there should be no issues
    Edit I went back into the link and opened it on my mobile and it picked up from the same spot and worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Prepaid MasterCard from RedC has an issue where a transaction I made says pending...retailer sent it to the bank for referral..

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Been a while since I've been here as I stopped doing surveys.

Since Tuesday, and with very little effort, I've had €18 from RedC & £13 from IO. The first one I done on RedC was about lottery and as this is usually the only one I ever get I almost gave up. Glad I didn't!

Hope everyone is well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Redc going good with surveys so far for me €5 yesterday and today €4 €3 and €2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭bmc58

Redc going good with surveys so far for me €5 yesterday and today €4 €3 and €2

Not much from RED C myself the past week but just got a €4 survey about half an hour ago.Still ,sitting pretty on €72 this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Is anyone else experiencing a delay in points redemption requests form Acumen? I put a request on the 9th of March and have heard nothing back. Emailed them about it last Friday. No reply.

sunbeam wrote: »
    Is anyone else experiencing a delay in points redemption requests form Acumen? I put a request on the 9th of March and have heard nothing back. Emailed them about it last Friday. No reply.

yes they are much slower these days

Yes it is 10 days since I put in a request it is my first time ordering so I wasn't sure if it was normal

• Registered Users Posts: 28,586 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Did anyone get the RedC ESRI one over the weekend comparing health insurance packages? Quite interesting, though I'd love to have gotten my own score to see how good or bad my own knowledge is.

There was something about earning tickets for a raffle with some answers, but I wasn't asked for email or anything at the end. Does anyone know how the raffle works?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Did anyone get the RedC ESRI one over the weekend comparing health insurance packages? Quite interesting, though I'd love to have gotten my own score to see how good or bad my own knowledge is.

There was something about earning tickets for a raffle with some answers, but I wasn't asked for email or anything at the end. Does anyone know how the raffle works?

Yeah i got that one. Some of the questions were quite tricky alright - would really need knowledge of how health plans work in general.

Running very well with Red C surveys. €24 over the last 2 days.

Degag wrote: »
    Yeah i got that one. Some of the questions were quite tricky alright - would really need knowledge of how health plans work in general.

That's a deluge from RED C.Enjoy it while it lasts.

Wow that is great I have only managed 8 from them this whole month of march so far

Ya i'm at €23 since sunday from redc, lost out on 3 partner surveys from them but happy enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 SamShadow

Yes, I put in a redemption request on Mar 4 and it still hasn't been processed. The email says 3-5 working days and it's now 14 days and counting. And it's not an issue with it going into my Spam folder as I can still see the points pending for approval in my points history on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

just a note on the redC mastercard. most of the irish online merchants will reject it if it does not have the 2 stage security where you get a code to your mobile phone. I had to register it online and get the secure3d set up to get it working..

SamShadow wrote: »
    Yes, I put in a redemption request on Mar 4 and it still hasn't been processed. The email says 3-5 working days and it's now 14 days and counting. And it's not an issue with it going into my Spam folder as I can still see the points pending for approval in my points history on the website.

Has this ever happened with them before I wonder? I now have two redemption requests outstanding, one from the 9th and one from the 17th. I received my last survey from them on the 18th. Was hoping to use the vouchers for my next Amazon Subscribe and Save order, but as it can take up to a week to get them processed by AllGifts after they are received from Acumen, that's looking a bit unlikely now.

Has this ever happened with them before I wonder? I now have two redemption requests outstanding, one from the 9th and one from the 17th. I received my last survey from them on the 18th. Was hoping to use the vouchers for my next Amazon Subscribe and Save order, but as it can take up to a week to get them processed by AllGifts after they are received from Acumen, that's looking a bit unlikely now.

it has been up and down time wise this year, i have noticed sometimes the request is processed when a survey comes through sometimes but i have had a survey since my last request and nothing

best paying company for me this year @ €150 with red c coming close behind

• Registered Users Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

The whole redeeming for allgifts and then having to redeem from allgifts is a pain in the behind. I wish they'd just give straight vouchers for a range of outlets, like other sites do.

Or even better just let us withdraw tp PayPal

IO going well this year for me .€80 so far and didn't do all the surveys I was offered.

On €72 with RED C ,but thev have been quite for me lately.Was hoping to get to the double payout earlier this month,but odds of that looking poor now.Still not disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SamShadow

It's always a bit slow if you compare it to other survey sites where you can get rewards pretty much instantly; but it does make up for it by being one of the better survey sites. Last one I got I requested on Feb 14th and I received the AllGifts voucher code on the 19th so 5 working days. I have two redemption requests outstanding as well. This is the response I got today:

Many thanks for getting in touch,

Your latest voucher request has been received , unfortunately we are experiencing a delay with vouchers being sent out to members.

We are aware of this issue and that you are being effected and are working with our partners to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Apologies for any frustration this has caused, if you have any questions do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kindest regards,

Conor

Acumen Panel

• Advertisement

bmc58 wrote: »
    IO going well this year for me .€80 so far and didn't do all the surveys I was offered.

Yeah bmc tis flying atm, long make it last, always seems to be a survey available when i check in to the site

Advertisement