Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

L1011 wrote: »
    I've only ever done Tesco and Dunnes, which had no charge when I last did them - Tesco quite recently.

Oh thanks I might try those instead. Do u have issues scanning them, I saw there can be issues with some of them

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I generally print them and they work fine; all phone ones can be tricky to scan.

L1011 wrote: »
    I generally print them and they work fine; all phone ones can be tricky to scan.

Oh that's good to know, I'll do that so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

Fwiw I've never had any charges with the acumen/allgifts Lidl vouchers, set up an account with AllGifts, redeem, received the digital voucher by email 2-3 days later.

Only thing is the barcode wont scan in Lidl, (I had read that online here, before using my first one) so I screenshotted it and called out the barcode number at the till to Lidl staff member, goes through no bother for me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Just wondering about acumen, I ordered my first €10 from them today. It says it can take a few days to get the voucher from All gifts. I was looking at a lidl voucher and there is a charge of 2.49 even though it is an e voucher is that the same on them all. Also can I stack the vouchers, as in can I wait till I get another one and then order a 20 voucher using 2 all gifts vouchers if I put them on my account. That might be better value than paying 2.49 each time

I wasn't charged before. Only problem was with scanning them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Lidl e vouchers do not scan wether they are on the phone or printed, the cashier needs to enter the gift card number into the till, I used a €20 voucher only yesterday, I’ve used €80 worth of vouchers in Lidl this year and not one of them scanned but it’s not really an issue for them to enter the number

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 10,453 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I've never seen a charge for Lidl vouchers from Allgifts.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I've never seen a charge for Lidl vouchers from Allgifts.
    It was because I hadn't set up an account if you look at it not logged in it shows a charge, but when I set up an account and log in there isn't a charge.

It was because I hadn't set up an account if you look at it not logged in it shows a charge, but when I set up an account and log in there isn't a charge.

Just don’t panic if acumen take a while to send you the voucher, times have varied for me recently from 3 days to 10 days but they will send it and then it’s copy and paste the code into allgifts and exchange as you please

• Registered Users Posts: 10,453 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

That charge is for all vouchers if you're not registered or logged in.

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    That charge is for all vouchers if you're not registered or logged in.
    I didn't realise that yesterday, I had only ordered my first acumen rewards so was looking around the all gifts site just to see what they had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

A nice €1 redc today to bring me up to the magical €50, second cash out this year so far.

A nice €1 redc today to bring me up to the magical €50, second cash out this year so far.

same here, i started jan on zero too so between acumen and red c that is 200 this year

OmegaGene wrote: »
    same here, i started jan on zero too so between acumen and red c that is 200 this year
    I ordered my first acumen reward yesterday, only signed up recently. I got it very quick are they always so quick to build up?

I ordered my first acumen reward yesterday, only signed up recently. I got it very quick are they always so quick to build up?

they seem to have really picked up during the the past 12 months

they seem to have really picked up during the the past 12 months

That's great im hmgoing to try stay on top of them so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

I am after forgetting my password for Red C, how do i retrieve it or do a new one please, I cannot check my account, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

alie wrote: »
    I am after forgetting my password for Red C, how do i retrieve it or do a new one please, I cannot check my account, thanks

https://www.redclive.ie/Welcome.aspx?returnurl=%2fDefault.aspx

Under the Existing Members log-in section (top-right) you should see:

Forgotten Password..

It'll ask you to input your username or email, and send you a link to reset

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭alie

lucalux wrote: »
    https://www.redclive.ie/Welcome.aspx?returnurl=%2fDefault.aspx

Under the Existing Members log-in section (top-right) you should see:

Forgotten Password..

It'll ask you to input your username or email, and send you a link to reset

Thanks a million, it wasnt accepting my email for ages yet sending surveys to it, I finally got in , I am on 45 euro at last:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Ah it's not just me so, probably get them soon hopefully. Thanks for replying. I was hoping I would have got them Monday as I'm just short 300 to order a reward.

The 300 points added today kitty

• Advertisement

The 300 points added today kitty

I got mine on Thursday and I ordered my reward so was happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Anyone get their redc MasterCard yet

Anyone else just get the 5 minutes survey from Ideas Panel but after finishing got an error message and points not added. There is alot of issues with them lately. I'm waiting 12 weeks for my one for all and I emailed again today and they are still saying there is a backlog with rewards. I got a reward in December that I had to wait weeks and weeks for aswell and the backlog was the same response then too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭robwen

Anyone else just get the 5 minutes survey from Ideas Panel but after finishing got an error message and points not added. There is alot of issues with them lately. I'm waiting 12 weeks for my one for all and I emailed again today and they are still saying there is a backlog with rewards. I got a reward in December that I had to wait weeks and weeks for aswell and the backlog was the same response then too.

Yeah the same experience on both counts got 404 page not found at the end of today's 5 minute survey & no points added & waiting months for an Amazon voucher & get the same response from them about backlog delays, always takes ages to get rewards from them

robwen wrote: »
    Yeah the same experience on both counts got 404 page not found at the end of today's 5 minute survey & no points added & waiting months for an Amazon voucher & get the same response from them about backlog delays, always takes ages to get rewards from them

I emailed them this morning on the hello@email address and just got a reply saying they will flag it with the department and they will add the points

Red C virtual card landed yesterday

Happy ST Patrick’s day survey hunters

Does it take long for the all gifts voucher to come after ordering from acumen. Its 5 days today but no email yet.

Does it take long for the all gifts voucher to come after ordering from acumen. Its 5 days today but no email yet.

It varies from 3-10 days for me

It varies from 3-10 days for me

Thanks I'll give it a few more days so, will it take as long then again when I use it to order the next voucher which will probably be lidl id say.

• Advertisement

Thanks I'll give it a few more days so, will it take as long then again when I use it to order the next voucher which will probably be lidl id say.

The Lidl one will come through straight away

Advertisement