Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭bmc58

Red C qone quiet for me again.One survey in the past two weeks which has put me on €49.Thought I was a cert to hit the €50 this month ,but looking dodgy now.Oh for a €1 survey in the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

bmc58 wrote: »
    Red C qone quiet for me again.One survey in the past two weeks which has put me on €49.Thought I was a cert to hit the €50 this month ,but looking dodgy now.Oh for a €1 survey in the next couple of days.

Had 3 surveys €4 €3 €3 off of them last two days bmc, €18 this month so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

€4 and a €1 in the last two days I’m up to €25 this month
    The €4 covid one was very short

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

I had a €4 one yesterday and still waiting on 3 points and 1 point

that didn't make me feel any better.:mad::D

• Advertisement

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I had a €4 one yesterday and still waiting on 3 points and 1 point

Surveys from Red C everywhere but I can't get one bloody one for €1.Ces't la vie.:)

bmc58 wrote: »
    Surveys from Red C everywhere but I can't get one bloody one for €1.Ces't la vie.:)

Hopefully you get one tomorrow, I got one last Saturday

Yes,still a couple of days to go before the end of the month.:)

No survey.Still have €49 in the bank.I will surely get to the €50 in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Anyone having problems redeeming from Acumen?
    When I tap "redeem my points" it just keeps refreshing. Tried on phone and tablet. I never had a problem previously.

• Advertisement

Anyone having problems redeeming from Acumen?
    When I tap "redeem my points" it just keeps refreshing. Tried on phone and tablet. I never had a problem previously.

I redeemed Saturday and it was fine

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I redeemed Saturday and it was fine

Thanks. It might be just a glitch. I'll give it a couple of days.

Has anyone ordered the lidl voucher from All gifts. How does it work if it is emailed, do I scan a voucher on my phone at the till or is it a code that I give the cashier. I'm going to order one when I get enough from acumen.

Has anyone ordered the lidl voucher from All gifts. How does it work if it is emailed, do I scan a voucher on my phone at the till or is it a code that I give the cashier. I'm going to order one when I get enough from acumen.

It's supposed to scan at the till. The email will say scan it at the Lidl Plus thingy.
    I've used three of them and none would scan on that or by staff trying to scan them on their other scanners.
    If it doesn't work tell them they can type in the codes manually. That's what they do on mine now.
    All Gifts and Lidl are trying to work out what the problem is at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I haven't obtained any Lidl vouchers as I usually go for TK Maxx ones - I have a shed load of them now and saving them up to spend next Xmas (I'm a bit of a pessimist!).
    However, just as the sandeman mentioned re Lidl, the vouchers do not work at the till and they have to type in the long numbers of each one manually. This has been the case for years and they've never fixed it.

It's supposed to scan at the till. The email will say scan it at the Lidl Plus thingy.
    I've used three of them and none would scan on that or by staff trying to scan them on their other scanners.
    If it doesn't work tell them they can type in the codes manually. That's what they do on mine now.
    All Gifts and Lidl are trying to work out what the problem is at the moment.
    Thanks, hopefully it will be sorted by the time I get around to ordering. Lidl would be my preferred option but I must see is there other shop vouchers that actually scan with no issues.

RoYoBo wrote: »
    I haven't obtained any Lidl vouchers as I usually go for TK Maxx ones - I have a shed load of them now and saving them up to spend next Xmas (I'm a bit of a pessimist!).
    However, just as the sandeman mentioned re Lidl, the vouchers do not work at the till and they have to type in the long numbers of each one manually. This has been the case for years and they've never fixed it.
    Thanks so there is an issue with them all.

I’ve used a good few of them and they all had to be entered manually at the till, only takes a minute

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’ve used a good few of them and they all had to be entered manually at the till, only takes a minute

My first one was classic. Me, three (all) of the staff and the customer behind me all having a debate about how it should work and waving my phone at anything that looked like might read it. We were nearly going to head off to the middle aisle at one stage. None of us had seen it before.
    Luckily enough we all know each other. They just type it in now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Missed out on a €350 red community survey cause the invitation went into my spam folder

Sake

• Advertisement

Missed out on a €350 red community survey cause the invitation went into my spam folder

Sake

Oooh nasty thomas

Just did a €3 red c just there, about attractions in or around drogheda, at the end they asked to do a follow up survey one to one about 40 mins for €60 ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Just did a €3 red c just there, about attractions in or around drogheda, at the end they asked to do a follow up survey one to one about 40 mins for €60 ....

Do it. The mods on redc are grand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

I registered for RedC on 31st Jan and have had two surveys altogether. Very slow to come in, the first one never got credited either. Hopefully it’ll pick up!

sillysocks wrote: »
    I registered for RedC on 31st Jan and have had two surveys altogether. Very slow to come in, the first one never got credited either. Hopefully it’ll pick up!

It can take up to a month for some to be credited, others cone in straight away.

Did anyone do the survey 17818 on Red C they gave the initial 2 points straight away but then a few days later February 8 there was a second part of the same code with 2 or 3 extra questions to do with the first one. I know there can be a delay but thought it was strange that they didn't give the point as they gave the others straight away. I emailed them about it and they asked for the survey link which I sent but they never came back to me.

Did anyone do the survey 17818 on Red C they gave the initial 2 points straight away but then a few days later February 8 there was a second part of the same code with 2 or 3 extra questions to do with the first one. I know there can be a delay but thought it was strange that they didn't give the point as they gave the others straight away. I emailed them about it and they asked for the survey link which I sent but they never came back to me.

Didn't get that survey kitty, unusual for redc as their always on the ball to be fair to them.

Didn't get that survey kitty, unusual for redc as their always on the ball to be fair to them.

That's why I emailed them as they are good. it was the fact they gave one half but not the other. If I hadn't gotten the first half I would have thought it was a partner survey so would expect the delay. Maybe they will sort it eventually, just hope I'm not short 1 point to cash out!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Does anyone know if we can wait till we hit €30 in Ireach can we reedem it as €30 or we have to split it into 2 seperate €15

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Certainly used to come as a single 30 (or 45 if you wait that long) from memory.

Advertisement