Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    If people are worried about tax they would probably best taking the mastercard then would you think? I've never thought of tax before on any of my survey vouchers. I did wonder myself when I started Red C last year but it took me a year nearly to earn the 50 and in the end took the master card. One4all advertise as tax fee bonus for staff so I always presume that is why most companies give the gift voucher options

That's under employers benefit in kind and has a monetary limit. It does not apply to all vouchers from all sources.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    That's under employers benefit in kind and has a monetary limit. It does not apply to all vouchers from all sources.

So does that mean there would be tax on vouchers from surveys

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

If people are worried about tax they would probably best taking the mastercard then would you think? I've never thought of tax before on any of my survey vouchers. I did wonder myself when I started Red C last year but it took me a year nearly to earn the 50 and in the end took the master card. One4all advertise as tax fee bonus for staff so I always presume that is why most companies give the gift voucher options

I was the same, it took me all of last year to get to the first 50 euro and I took the mastercard.

The_Kitty wrote: »
    I was the same, it took me all of last year to get to the first 50 euro and I took the mastercard.
    I'm up to 31 already this year since January although nothing now in about 10 days. I'm trying to do them straight away this year as last time I didn't and alot of the time they were full by the time I got around to them. So on advice I saw on here and seeing hie others were earning alot more than 50 in the year I have decided to try and get as many as possible done this time round.

• Advertisement

Red €5 3rd party survey crashes when you log in with date of birth, same thing happened to my BF, don’t delete the email try again doing it tonight or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

got a 5euro one there now but already did it yesterday. they must be sending it out again as not enough in the survey group so far. (redc)

Red €5 3rd party survey crashes when you log in with date of birth, same thing happened to my BF, don’t delete the email try again doing it tonight or something.

you have probably already completed the survey, it is my second time being invited to that one

€5 reward on successful completion of this survey (p018171) from RED C Live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    you have probably already completed the survey, it is my second time being invited to that one

€5 reward on successful completion of this survey (p018171) from RED C Live

Same issue for me, have gotten the invite twice and screened out both times

Has anyone gotten the virtual master card from Irish Opinions and had issues using it. Edit I got it to work on a different website so it's fine now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Has anyone gotten the virtual master card from Irish Opinions and had issues using it.

I haven't had any issues and have redeemed them a good few times from IO. I usually add it to my Paypal though and do the same method that I use for the RedC virtual card

Abiya041 wrote: »
    I haven't had any issues and have redeemed them a good few times from IO. I usually add it to my Paypal though and do the same method that I use for the RedC virtual card

Thanks I tried a different website and it worked this time thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Has anyone gotten the virtual master card from Irish Opinions and had issues using it. Edit I got it to work on a different website so it's fine now.

Got the master card and still having trouble linking to my paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭bmc58

Same here.

Happens to me every time with this particular survey.Fed up with this survey now as I know what will happen when I enter my D O B.

I’ve completed it once, it was selecting people to randomly review companies like SuperValu and DAA

I had a covid19 survey from accumen today and once it was completed and they said thanks €4.50 will be credited in 8-9 days I got another screen showing I got screen out points, I’m hoping it was a glitch

Got the master card and still having trouble linking to my paypal

The Tesco virtual voucher works fine from IO.If you want that.

I’ve completed it once, it was selecting people to randomly review companies like SuperValu and DAA

I had a covid19 survey from accumen today and once it was completed and they said thanks €4.50 will be credited in 8-9 days I got another screen showing I got screen out points, I’m hoping it was a glitch
    Same happened to me with the acumen one, I hope it gets added as it will be enough to get me to my first reward

bmc58 wrote: »
    The Tesco virtual voucher works fine from IO.If you want that.

Ya always get them bmc, but was trying the mastercard to see if it would pair with paypal but getting run around by paypal so it'll be back to tesco cards for me which i don't mind, some amount of surveys in the last few weeks from them.

Did anyone do the survey with shop and scan for Lidl and Aldi. It was for 300 points on February 22. I have not gotten points yet but I'm not sure if it went through as the final page didn't seem like the normal page. I emailed them but they said try it again but when I did it was closed. Anyone get the points although I know they don't usually add them straight away

• Advertisement

Same happened to me with the acumen one, I hope it gets added as it will be enough to get me to my first reward

Ah it’s just a glitch then I’d say
    Accumen are going well this year

Did anyone do the survey with shop and scan for Lidl and Aldi. It was for 300 points on February 22. I have not gotten points yet but I'm not sure if it went through as the final page didn't seem like the normal page. I emailed them but they said try it again but when I did it was closed. Anyone get the points although I know they don't usually add them straight away

The same as you kitty, never got the bonus points

The same as you kitty, never got the bonus points

Ah it's not just me so, probably get them soon hopefully. Thanks for replying. I was hoping I would have got them Monday as I'm just short 300 to order a reward.

Red C surveys are looking for specific people lately, the last 4/5 surveys I’ve been kicked out of €1, €3, €4 & €5

Red C surveys are looking for specific people lately, the last 4/5 surveys I’ve been kicked out of €1, €3, €4 & €5

i just had one for the lottery and didnt qualify which is a first for me

i just had one for the lottery and didnt qualify which is a first for me

I was the same I said I do it more than once a week because I do and didn't qualify and I qualified for their previous two

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭VonLuck

I qualified, probably because I said I don't play the lotto and they're looking at ways to get me hooked!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,452 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

VonLuck wrote: »
    I qualified, probably because I said I don't play the lotto and they're looking at ways to get me hooked!

I goy thrown out when I said I used to play but not any more.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

RedC have sent me some wonky invites recently

Same survey on the SSI platform that bounces me for having done it already - I haven't - twice; and then sending me "REMIDNER" (spelled that way!) messages for a survey I've already done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Spursyiddo

same as... also this week is the same for me with IO not qualifying

Advertisement