Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Ffs why haven't I gotten any of these!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

OmegaGene wrote: »
    irish opinions doing the e voucher for tesco is great, i redeemed and i had the voucher within half an hour no messing

I can claim a Tesco E Voucher now.But when you get this "e voucher" in the e mail ,how do you spend it in Tesco(physical store)? I will have the e mail on my computer and phone.Can you scan some sort of code at the checkout?

Only wrote: »
    Anyone??

Sorry not me.I only ever used Pay Pal with Triaba.Never a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

bmc58 wrote: »
    I can claim a Tesco E Voucher now.But when you get this "e voucher" in the e mail ,how do you spend it in Tesco(physical store)? I will have the e mail on my computer and phone.Can you scan some sort of code at the checkout?
    My wife got an e voucher for Tesco last week and she scanned it from her phone at the checkout with no issues.

I never recieved the code to open the tracker

Got the first part downloaded but the "part 2" sent me to some Italian or German language learning site.I gave up on it.

• Advertisement

ureds wrote: »
    My wife got an e voucher for Tesco last week and she scanned it from her phone at the checkout with no issues.

I'm going to spare up whatever I earn from IO until Christmas.Would it be a problem to scan say seven or eight at the checkout?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I'm going to spare up whatever I earn from IO until Christmas.Would it be a problem to scan say seven or eight at the checkout?

not at all

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ballina1953

b m c dont let your credit build up much with irish opinion as they have a habit of banning people and leaving them high and dry without their money
    my advice every time you reach 10 euro cash out

b m c dont let your credit build up much with irish opinion as they have a habit of banning people and leaving them high and dry without their money

bmc58 and all the regulars are well aware of that, what bmc58 is planning to do is let the Tesco e vouchers build up for Christmas which is a great idea and can result in a free Christmas

Thanks ballina 1953,I am aware of IO's little quirks.I never let my account go above€20 without claiming a reward.Been stung before never again,though IO seem to have settled down the past year but once bitten twice shy.:cool:

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    bmc58 and all the regulars are well aware of that, what bmc58 is planning to do is let the Tesco e vouchers build up for Christmas which is a great idea and can result in a free Christmas

Well not a totally free Christmas.But an alcohol Christmas for free.::)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

When I had more time for surveys I went in to a Christmas with ~200 in Tesco vouchers, 100 in Dunnes and 60 in One4All which some Supervalus took (probably still take); as well as all my loyalty card vouchers, their own Christmas vouchers and the ones from the newspapers that Tesco was still taking

I probably filled the car twice.

L1011 wrote: »
    When I had more time for surveys I went in to a Christmas with ~200 in Tesco vouchers, 100 in Dunnes and 60 in One4All which some Supervalus took (probably still take); as well as all my loyalty card vouchers, their own Christmas vouchers and the ones from the newspapers that Tesco was still taking

I probably filled the car twice.

Now that would be a free Christmas.Those days are long gone now.But still if you can gather a few Euros through the year(doing surveys) and save them for Christmas it all helps with expenses.

Got my first E Voucher printed out on a sheet of A4 paper.Barcode and Pin numbers on page. 5 year expiry date ,so hopefully it will be ok around December when I will have a few more.

Got my first E Voucher printed out on a sheet of A4 paper.Barcode and Pin numbers on page. 5 year expiry date ,so hopefully it will be ok around December when I will have a few more.

They scan quite easily from a phone to save printing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I had a cheque go out of date on me from Red-C. Should I just send it back to them for a reissue? Is that what you do?

Smiles35 wrote: »
    I had a cheque go out of date on me from Red-C. Should I just send it back to them for a reissue? Is that what you do?

A strange question.Why did you not put into your bank account when you got it?I never heard of such a problem before.

:confused: ask red c what to do

Got an IO Tesco E Voucher today.Got it in about 20 seconds after I claimed it.Bit faster than the two weeks it took to get the plastic card.

Got an IO Tesco E Voucher today.Got it in about 20 seconds after I claimed it.Bit faster than the two weeks it took to get the plastic card.

Makes a big difference alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,935 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Too much money:)

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Too much money:)

Good one.I'd be nervous of saying that on Boards.Could upset someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Io going good €10 in two days , €5 from morborg today aswell, havent been screened out of a survey on either site yet.... bring on more please

Io going good €10 in two days , €5 from morborg today aswell, havent been screened out of a survey on either site yet.... bring on more please

You're in grinding mode on surveys.Did two from IO today and BOTH were 10 mins longer than advertised.Had enough of them for today after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

You're in grinding mode on surveys.Did two from IO today and BOTH were 10 mins longer than advertised.Had enough of them for today after that.

Ya bmc usually goes that way for me, but lucky enough lately hopefully keeps going ... but ya know yourself it never happens

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

I was the opposite. 25 min one that I did for 10 mins fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later and finished in a couple of mins more and a 10 min one I got through in 5.

Really haven't been arsed with surveys recently. If I clear a £10 Amazon voucher a month I'm happy as it pays for a big box of cat food from my Amazon subscribe & save.

Got my RedC up to €50 first week of last month and haven't done another since and there's been loads of emails from them.

Just cannot be arsed.

malcy wrote: »
    I was the opposite. 25 min one that I did for 10 mins fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later and finished in a couple of mins more and a 10 min one I got through in 5.

Really haven't been arsed with surveys recently. If I clear a £10 Amazon voucher a month I'm happy as it pays for a big box of cat food from my Amazon subscribe & save.

Got my RedC up to €50 first week of last month and haven't done another since and there's been loads of emails from them.

Just cannot be arsed.

Over the €50 again from Red C early this month.Got a fer again from Red C this month and up to €66 so cant complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Saudades

The last couple of MOBROG surveys I had requested my post-code but it wouldn't accept my eircode; any ideas how to bypass that again when it comes up? Of course when I select 'skip this question' it cuts me off from the survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 cel1798

I have €52 with IO. Every time I try to redeem Tesco vouchers, an error occurs. I contacted IO, they say their vouchers are currently unavailable due to COVID, this doesn't sound right looking at your post.

• Advertisement

cel1798 wrote: »
    I have €52 with IO. Every time I try to redeem Tesco vouchers, an error occurs. I contacted IO, they say their vouchers are currently unavailable due to COVID, this doesn't sound right looking at your post.

The physical vouchers are unavailable but digital ones are available, add it to your basket and select 5 and checkout

Advertisement