Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Just got an invite from redc to partake in a diary exercise. €3 to fill in the qualifier then €2 each day for 7 days. A nice little earner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

delly wrote: »
    Just got an invite from redc to partake in a diary exercise. €3 to fill in the qualifier then €2 each day for 7 days. A nice little earner!

Got the same invite and qualified.Will get to the €50 this month after all if I complete the seven days about our dinners(which I will).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Got invited but I'm out of the country for the bulk of the survey period so won't qualify!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Nice €17 from red c coming from that food diary happy days

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A strange new Reward Option with Mobrog.

EcoMatcher
    Use your credits environmentally conscious and take over the sponsorship for a tree
    With the TreeTracker you can see where your tree stands, watch it grow and even chat with your tree
    After the order you will shortly receive an e-mail with the link to your tree.

I think I'll stick with PayPal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

A strange new Reward Option with Mobrog.

EcoMatcher
    Use your credits environmentally conscious and take over the sponsorship for a tree
    With the TreeTracker you can see where your tree stands, watch it grow and even chat with your tree
    After the order you will shortly receive an e-mail with the link to your tree.

I think I'll stick with PayPal.

And chat with your tree 🀣

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

And chat with your tree ��

They may have found out that Prince Charles is a member.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

bmc58 wrote: »
    Got the same invite and qualified.Will get to the €50 this month after all if I complete the seven days about our dinners(which I will).

I'm the same, been sitting on 35 for the last couple of weeks, this'll put me over the 50 nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Got this invite and qualified, have any of ye started the daily dairy exercise yet?

Got this invite and qualified, have any of ye started the daily dairy exercise yet?

Hasn’t started yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

It starts tomorrow

sooty1 wrote: »
    Lifepoints not taking registration from Ireland now?

How come.I'm on Lifepoints and getting surveys and in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

How come.I'm on Lifepoints and getting surveys and in Ireland.

No new panel members are needed at the moment, as they have enough. Not unusual

johnire wrote: »
    Great advice-totally agree with you. Irish Opinions are the worst. I had nearly €40 with them and they suspended my account without telling me. Avoid them at all costs.

Did you E Mail them and ask what was the problem.I and many others on here have been in the same situation and have got it sorted.They kept €39 on me but after a couple of E Mails I got it sorted.Just be careful of doing the same survey on several sites.That's a no no with IO.Throw them an E Mail explaining your case and see what happens.

Red c food diary survey is easy enough

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Red c food diary survey is easy enough

Yes,did the first one myself and looking forward to the next six.Easy €14.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Tried cashing out some IO credit yesterday, found out I had been suspended. Joke of a company, raging.

Red c food diary survey isn’t working for me, it’s coming up that the survey is now closed

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Red c food diary survey isn’t working for me, it’s coming up that the survey is now closed
    I got the same message: "Thank you for trying to participate, however this survey is now closed."

I've emailed them about it.

Same here. It being Friday, I doubt that they'll have anybody look at it until after the weekend.

• Advertisement

Same here. It being Friday, I doubt that they'll have anybody look at it until after the weekend.

Same for me.."Survey now closed".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭baldbear

Same for me.."Survey now closed".

Is that there way of not giving people credits for the rest of the week? ,Same issue here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

mel123 wrote: »
    Well, i came to the conculsion that its a scam also. What i found happening to me a lot was i'd get a survey, answer say 5-10 questions, and THEN they would tell me 'sorry you dont qualify' etc etc. I believe the first questions they were asking were really what they wanted to know in the first place.

Sound like who ever is paying for the survey wanted a certain answer and yours didn’t match up. Who believes surveys anyway 🤔

baldbear wrote: »
    Is that there way of not giving people credits for the rest of the week? ,Same issue here

Red C don’t work like that, you’re mixing them up with Irish opinions lol

Just got a fixed link for yesterday's entry.

Just got a fixed link for yesterday's entry.

Same here, nice and easy dealing with a decent company

Unlike others :D

Back on track for me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Back on track for me also.

Was there an email for day 4, October 19th?

• Advertisement

jc77 wrote: »
    Was there an email for day 4, October 19th?

Not yet

Advertisement