Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭NATLOR

NATLOR wrote: »
    So I got a response today saying they have contacted their partner regarding this and payments are being processed and to allow up to two weeks for payment.
    I just replied saying i have no problem waiting for payment but my concern is I never got to the IO feedback page to complete the survey and submit for payment.
    Will update when I hear back

For anyone interested I got a second reply today saying they are aware of the problem as it has happened to numerous IO members and they are waiting for a reply from the survey partner "but you should be rewarded for the time you spent on the survey"

At least they are answering promptly will wait and see what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Firstly, i want to thank the folks here for their help in the past, am new to this pay for opinions but its been good so far.

A quick question, on OpinionWorld i cant find out how their points are valued, so for example what would 1000 points be worth in cash times?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Owryan wrote: »
    Firstly, i want to thank the folks here for their help in the past, am new to this pay for opinions but its been good so far.

A quick question, on OpinionWorld i cant find out how their points are valued, so for example what would 1000 points be worth in cash times?

100 = €1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just go to the rewards page. You'll see the points to value of each reward. 1000 = €10.

malcy wrote: »
    100 = €1
    Just go to the rewards page. You'll see the points to value of each reward. 1000 = €10.

Cheers for that, i blame the christmas beers for befuddling my brain :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

Cork2015! wrote: »
    So here is my final tally for the year, worth noting that I started most in may except for IO which I did all year.

Next year I am going to aim for €1,000 and do them year round

Acumen €30 (+ €4.67 pending)
    AIB survey €50
    Ask Me Pay Me €9.70 (+€3.50 pending)
    Ideas Panel €50 (+€17.45 pending)
    Ireach €20 (+5.75 pending)
    IO €150 (+€6.85 pending)
    Mysurvey €25 (+€10 pending)
    Opinion World €80 (+€4 pending)
    Red C €50 (+€28 pending)
    Shop & Scan €10 (+€8 pending)
    Toluna €30 (+€12 pending)
    Triaba €6 (+€0.50 pending)
    Userneeds €20 (+€4 pending)

Gives me grand total of €530.70 + €104.72 in pending so technically €635.42

My goal is €1,000 next year.... probably ridiculous goal but who knows :-)

Wow very impressed. I do my survey, IO, opinionworld and redc but my numbers are no where near yours. (I did others like toluna but really not worth ones while) Is it my profile is common and I get thrown out or that I don't always respond to email when they come in? I stated Feb/March of 2016. I'd appreciate any tips!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Wow very impressed. I do my survey, IO, opinionworld and redc but my numbers are no where near yours. (I did others like toluna but really not worth ones while) Is it my profile is common and I get thrown out or that I don't always respond to email when they come in? I stated Feb/March of 2016. I'd appreciate any tips!

Some like tribia i dont think i will bother with next year as not worth it. For IO i find i get more surveys if i go in and click on take a survey instead of going by the email invites. Red C are fantastic payers so they are well worth doing.
    Toluna is a waste of time and once i reach enough to cash out i will be closing my account. I ordered an argos voucher on 11th august and they haven't sent it out yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

Cork2015! wrote: »
    I ordered an argos voucher on 11th august and they haven't sent it out yet

For real? Maybe you should write them because I've got my 15 € reward on PayPal in like 2 weeks?

With RedC I'm very unlucky it seems because in the time ( 1 month) that I've redeemed a total of 50 € from IO , the RedC offered me 1 survey for 1 point.

Mishonee wrote: »
    For real? Maybe you should write them because I've got my 15 € reward on PayPal in like 2 weeks?

I have opened several tickets and they keep saying oh its coming. I seen a notice that all argos September vouchers were cancelled and points refunded but they wont refund mine as its from August.
    I ordered a paypal then about 4 weeks ago and I have received that.
    Once I hit enough I am going to cash out with paypal again and close my account as they are infuriating to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

NATLOR wrote: »
    For anyone interested I got a second reply today saying they are aware of the problem as it has happened to numerous IO members and they are waiting for a reply from the survey partner "but you should be rewarded for the time you spent on the survey"

At least they are answering promptly will wait and see what happens

I got a non-committal reply saying it could be 6 weeks - didn't get this follow-up.

6 weeks is about what longer surveys took to credit under the old regime at IO anyway!

• Advertisement

Hit another 10 on Acumen after what feels like an aeon. Still one of the best payers but they've become so so rare. Have 30 on Allgifts already and near 10 on Userneeds so that'll be the first voucher of next Christmas's whiskey selection ordered soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

My final tally for the year:

IO €160
    RedC €100 + €36 pending
    MySurvey €40
    Acumen €50

I've cut out OpinionWorld, cashed out at €20 but it was pretty slow so cut that. Acumen was great at the beginning of the year but pretty sure I haven't had a survey from them since early November if even.
    Happy enough with IO and RedC!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Westeros wrote: »
    My final tally for the year:

IO €160
    RedC €100 + €36 pending
    MySurvey €40
    Acumen €50

I've cut out OpinionWorld, cashed out at €20 but it was pretty slow so cut that. Acumen was great at the beginning of the year but pretty sure I haven't had a survey from them since early November if even.
    Happy enough with IO and RedC!

It can be slow. I've had more surveys by logging in and checking rather than waiting on emails which are rare. I'm still using it since they do Amazon & iTunes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

Hi all.
    If I would like to start doing surveys in 2017 wich company is recommended?Could you name 3-4(or more) please.
    Thanks

Hi all.
    If I would like to start doing surveys in 2017 wich company is recommended?Could you name 3-4(or more) please.
    Thanks

The ones listed about in the various pay out reports are the selection. Some pay little and often others have bigger rewards but slow to accumulate. Some payout on low amounts e.g. €5 while others not until €50. Try them all and see which work for you. Your demographics may suit one over another.

Well I am finding this hard to type but my Argos voucher that I ordered from Toluna on 11th August 2016 finally arrived yesterday, I couldn't believe my eyes!
    As soon as I reach enough points to cash out with paypal again I am going to close my account... was such a long drawn out process

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

Congrats but be aware that I got my Toluna voucher and closed account only to find out later that there was nothing on voucher. Sent complaint but now months waiting. Worst I've dealt with.

oh god thanks for the heads up, I am actually passing an Argos tomorrow so think I will go in and double check

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Hi I have repeatedly tried to register with Acumen and although I go through all of the survey questions, I never receive the activation email. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm also having issues logging in with Ask Me Pay Me. Even when I request a password reset, the supplied new password doesn't work?

With askmepayme you usually need to use the link in the password reset email to login, not the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Having the same problem with redc. Was close to cash out havent recieved a survey for months so i tried logging into the site. Tried ressetting the password but new one wont work. Have emailed them to see is there a problem with my account

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deenameh

Hi all,

Just a heads up on Mintvine... I recently joined Mintvine and collected enough points for a payout and I get the messege - "Sorry your account is not allowed to make withdrawals". I contacted them over email and on Facebook and have got no response.

To anyone who has joined or is about to join, it seems a lot of users have this issue when trying to claim their payout, so be wary.

tallpaul wrote: »
    Hi I have repeatedly tried to register with Acumen and although I go through all of the survey questions, I never receive the activation email. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm also having issues logging in with Ask Me Pay Me. Even when I request a password reset, the supplied new password doesn't work?

I have no problems with Ask Me Pay Me, besides lack of surveys, but with Acumen I have exactly same issue. I go through all the questions in survey but I never get the confirmation e-mail. Tried with 2 different e-mails. First time I tried to register there at the end of November, when I couldn't I wrote them a mail that I'm having this kind of issues but nobody ever answered me. Tried once again to register there a week or more ago and exactly same problem. Wrote them again an e-mail and again no response. I gave up. If they treat me like this before I even got to be their member I tremble thinking how the cooperation will look like if I manage to register.

Deenameh wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just a heads up on Mintvine... I recently joined Mintvine and collected enough points for a payout and I get the messege - "Sorry your account is not allowed to make withdrawals". I contacted them over email and on Facebook and have got no response.

To anyone who has joined or is about to join, it seems a lot of users have this issue when trying to claim their payout, so be wary.

They are based in the USA. Many sites will, or can, only pay to PayPal accounts in their own country.

I've received the same financial products survey from IO 3 times now. It's one about payment cards and types of payment.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I've received the same financial products survey from IO 3 times now. It's one about payment cards and types of payment.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I haven't got that one.

Repeated surveys can be tracking surveys that want to see how your views/usage etc changes. Particularly if the same panel is giving them. I have a decent paying spirits one I've done maybe 6 times a year minimum for years and years (via IO)

L1011 wrote: »
    Repeated surveys can be tracking surveys that want to see how your views/usage etc changes. Particularly if the same panel is giving them. I have a decent paying spirits one I've done maybe 6 times a year minimum for years and years (via IO)

I got this one 3 times in a week over Christmas. Just surprised it has let me complete it each time, handy €4.50 all the same :)

I've got today a fantastic invite and thought I'll share that with you. It was an invite from GFK Irish Media Survey.
    EVERYONE who does at least 10 daily surveys a month will earn €1 credit on their balance. If you do between 20 - 29 surveys in a month, you will earn €1.50 credit, and if you do 30 or 31 surveys in a month, you will earn €2 credit! Once your monthly balance reaches €5, we'll send you an e- voucher.

For every survey you do, you earn at least one ticket. Earn at least ten tickets in a month, and you'll be entered into our monthly prize draw with 50 €5 e-voucher prizes!

I find it so amusing, that it made my day. I hope you'll smile also :)

• Advertisement

I still get pleading emails to come back to that one...

Advertisement