Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,622 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Cork2015! wrote: »
    Did it ask you for email address or anything? I meant to sign up for it, but I didn't get asked for contact details.

As far as I remember it was just would you like to be involved in the follow up... and yes/no boxes to tick and I ticked yes.

I'm 99% sure it didn't ask me for any details or email address
    Thanks, that's what happened for me too - I'm just not sure they could be getting back to us, unless they work back through IO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Monife wrote: »
    Just received my shop and scan pack. It looks like an awful lot of work. Does anyone on here do it? What's it like, are the rewards decent? What are they?
    There's a thread all about it here :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057444206

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

So it seems Easons are back, brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Anyone else try the IO survey this morning? First question, who was your hero of 2016. After much deliberation i put don't know just to get past it then got asked who my heroes of 2016 were in 6 different fields eg business, Irish politics etc so just closed it. Load of crap. Their surveys have been fairly poor recently.

There was a quick one on what you leave out for Santa which was amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think I had that IO one last year and it gave choices for your heroes, Miriam O'Callaghan and Marty Morrissey featured if I remember correctly!
    I don't know which is harder, trying to choose them off the top of your head or dredging through a list of 'celebs'!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think I had that IO one last year and it gave choices for your heroes, Miriam O'Callaghan and Marty Morrissey featured if I remember correctly!
    I don't know which is harder, trying to choose them off the top of your head or dredging through a list of 'celebs'!

I don't know who either of them are. I would have struggled to name an Irish politician so i wasn't going to make stuff up. Who knows what they would have asked next!

Have been screened out of the past 3/4 RedC surveys. Say they can be done on Pc, Tablet & Mobile but when i try to do it on my iPad it says 'this survey cannot be completed on a mobile device'. Barmy. Especially since i would have got almost €20 alone this week!

When i started doing these surveys i was getting loads. I hardly qualify for anything on OpinionWorld anymore. The ones offered by IO that give any decent amount of money are beverages. Considering i've done 6 or 7 of the same survey about booze i just ignore them now.

Started back in September and have had over €50 from IO, 1300 points on OW and €20 something on RedC. Not bad considering i've hardly done anything past 2 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

OW stands for?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Opinion world

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

malcy wrote: »
    Anyone else try the IO survey this morning? First question, who was your hero of 2016. After much deliberation i put don't know just to get past it then got asked who my heroes of 2016 were in 6 different fields eg business, Irish politics etc so just closed it. Load of crap. Their surveys have been fairly poor recently.

There was a quick one on what you leave out for Santa which was amusing.
    I haven't had that one, so maybe they know better than to ask me about "Christmas". I still get the feeling that they're out of touch with the average Irish survey participant though....
    I have investments alright, 125Euro in Prize Bonds. That's why I'm taking so many surveys!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

I still get the feeling that they're out of touch with the average Irish survey participant though....
    I have investments alright, 125Euro in Prize Bonds. That's why I'm taking so many surveys!

Haha, just got screened out of that one too :D I doubt very much if the average survey participant anywhere would fall into any other category but the first - and much nearer the zero end than the million.

If you've income and investments above a million, you're not sitting at the PC spending 20 minutes filling in surveys for €1 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I screened out of a survey once where the lowest income band was 0-500k; they clearly have one or two idle millionaires or pathological liars submitting.

Haha yes, I had this survey also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Haha, just got screened out of that one too :D I doubt very much if the average survey participant anywhere would fall into any other category but the first - and much nearer the zero end than the million.

If you've income and investments above a million, you're not sitting at the PC spending 20 minutes filling in surveys for €1 :pac:

I've news for you. They threw me out with my €1million worth too. So no idea who they were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Did anyone else do the mysurvey.ie one for 1,500 points and actually get credited?

I spent hours completing the whole thing and (as with every survey i have done for them recently) I got a technical error right at the end, emailed them and no response.

I will be SO annoyed if i dont get credited for this as it took over 2 hours

In the past month happened to me twice to be screened out of a survey after completing 80-90% of the survey. Never again this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Mishonee wrote: »
    In the past month happened to me twice to be screened out of a survey after completing 80-90% of the survey. Never again this site.

It's frustrating isn't it, this one is driving me mad as it took 2 hours and I finished 100% of it and when I clicked submit i got the "technical error"
    Heres hoping that it will get credited at some stage

2 hours? Damn that's a lot. We should really be doing some videos when finishing such surveys to have at least a proof that we did it. I hope you'll get paid for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Cork2015! wrote: »
    It's frustrating isn't it, this one is driving me mad as it took 2 hours and I finished 100% of it and when I clicked submit i got the "technical error"
    Heres hoping that it will get credited at some stage

What survey was 2 hours and how much was it paying???

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Fifteen quid from what I can see. Works out as less than minimum wage!

That said, only RedC and Acumen pay more than that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dylow

I got two €10 vouchers from doing surveys, didn't really take that long, just took whatever surveys were available.

Does anyone know any survey sites that pay in cash through PayPal or whatever rather than in vouchers or gift cards?

• Advertisement

RedC pays in 50euro cheques and Toluna/AskMePayMe/Euroopinions through PayPal. I might be missing some as I'm relatively new to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

RedC pays in 50euro cheques and Toluna/AskMePayMe/Euroopinions through PayPal. I might be missing some as I'm relatively new to this.

Triaba pay in Paypal credit once your balance hits €5. Redeemed €14 in the last 2 weeks.

Oh! Thank you for the info. That sounds tempting.

Edit: The site tells me: Access to this panel is not permitted. You are not eligible to join this panel.
    Is this because I'm registered somewhere else?

If you are registered with that email address on any other Cint based site (askmepayme is another Irish one), you can't register

They usually have different surveys so just use another email address and map both to one paypal account.

Avoid doing the same survey on multiple sites - if its discovered it'll end up poisoning *both* accounts.

When I click " Join" at Triaba I can't even type any personal data on the site because there is no place for it, just red writing as above. It looks like it is blocking my IP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

When I click " Join" at Triaba I can't even type any personal data on the site because there is no place for it, just red writing as above. It looks like it is blocking my IP.
    Try this link: "Sign up here"
    https://www.triaba.com/ie/Log-In

Says exactly the same.

Says exactly the same.

Maybe try opening an incognito tab in another browser? And/or clear your cache of any cookies that might be there?

Neah. Same thing. I guess I'll just try in some days to unregister from other Cint sites just to see if that's the matter. Thank you for suggestions.

• Advertisement

Neah. Same thing. I guess I'll just try in some days to unregister from other Cint sites just to see if that's the matter. Thank you for suggestions.

It must be picking up your IP address so. I just registered with them there now and had no problems, but I've never had anything with Cint before.

Advertisement