Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

L1011 wrote: »
    I still get pleading emails to come back to that one...
    I stupidly did those for a month or so. Absolutely crazy.
    Just wondering if anyone getting any surveys from IO or Opinionworld . Haven't had anything lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

IO - Loads
    Opinionworld - no.

In both cases, log in and you may be able to do surveys that weren't emailed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Mishonee wrote: »
    I've got today a fantastic invite and thought I'll share that with you. It was an invite from GFK Irish Media Survey.
    EVERYONE who does at least 10 daily surveys a month will earn €1 credit on their balance. If you do between 20 - 29 surveys in a month, you will earn €1.50 credit, and if you do 30 or 31 surveys in a month, you will earn €2 credit! Once your monthly balance reaches €5, we'll send you an e- voucher.

For every survey you do, you earn at least one ticket. Earn at least ten tickets in a month, and you'll be entered into our monthly prize draw with 50 €5 e-voucher prizes!

I find it so amusing, that it made my day. I hope you'll smile also :)
    What is the e-voucher? Voucher for what/where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Just wondering if anyone getting any surveys from IO or Opinionworld . Haven't had anything lately.

Got 3 from IO, 1 from RedC and 2 from opinionworld since Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Marymidlands

Owryan wrote: »

Got 3 from IO, 1 from RedC and 2 from opinionworld since Monday.
    Wow there must be lots in my demographic as I've been offered two from both io and ow since Monday and get almost immediately kicked out. Have logged in to both twice a day since and no available surveys. Looking to cash out Tesco vouchers from io as have 48.25. Have had only one €1 one from redc.

• Advertisement

25-44 female is the biggest demographic on these sites by a huge margin I belive. Your username suggests you may be a member of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Anyone complete the miscellaneous survey from IO today? All about insurance companies. A 20 minute survey for €1.50?
    It was torture... survey was extremely slow. It took almost 4 minutes to load the each page and nothing to do with the internet connection, double checked that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Westeros wrote: »
    Anyone complete the miscellaneous survey from IO today? All about insurance companies. A 20 minute survey for €1.50?
    It was torture... survey was extremely slow. It took almost 4 minutes to load the each page and nothing to do with the internet connection, double checked that.

Screened out because I didn't have life or health insurance seemingly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Westeros wrote: »
    Yeah suffered through that one today..I kept switching to other windows to work on other stuff as each page took so long..left that feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Owryan wrote: »
    Screened out because I didn't have life or health insurance seemingly

Lucky you! It was awful.
    jluv wrote: »
    Yeah suffered through that one today..I kept switching to other windows to work on other stuff as each page took so long..left that feedback.

I've just submitted it now would you believe. Posted my original post here at 19:00 (having some of the survey filled in), currently 19:38 and I've just submitted it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I've just submitted it now would you believe. Posted my original post here at 19:00 (having some of the survey filled in), currently 19:38 and I've just submitted it.[/QUOTE]

I sure would. Took about hour and a half to do..

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I've got today a fantastic invite and thought I'll share that with you. It was an invite from GFK Irish Media Survey.
    EVERYONE who does at least 10 daily surveys a month will earn €1 credit on their balance. If you do between 20 - 29 surveys in a month, you will earn €1.50 credit, and if you do 30 or 31 surveys in a month, you will earn €2 credit! Once your monthly balance reaches €5, we'll send you an e- voucher.

For every survey you do, you earn at least one ticket. Earn at least ten tickets in a month, and you'll be entered into our monthly prize draw with 50 €5 e-voucher prizes!

I find it so amusing, that it made my day. I hope you'll smile also :)

Has anyone EVER won a prize in the multiple prize draws which survey companies keep promoting? I don't believe them. One asks you if you want the points or a FREE entry in their prize draw (can't remember which one).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Mishonee

What is the e-voucher? Voucher for what/where?

Well, it is a code which can be used as part payment for an online groceries order. Something like normal vouchers or gift cards but to use online only.

cbreeze wrote: »
    Has anyone EVER won a prize in the multiple prize draws which survey companies keep promoting? I don't believe them. One asks you if you want the points or a FREE entry in their prize draw (can't remember which one).

From this thread, we've had one person win one of the Shop&Scan €100 bonuses and someone win on a (in lieu of points) Userneeds scratchcard. This is a fairly long thread though!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deenameh

Thanks @Srameen I never considered that when joining. Oops! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

"how CLOSE do you feel to Galaxy CHOCOLATE"?

uwotm8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bluewolf wrote: »

uwotm8

I always say 'not at all' to questions like that about any company or products. Or the nonsense ones where you 'imagine this person is a company' get my goat.

Well, it is a code which can be used as part payment for an online groceries order. Something like normal vouchers or gift cards but to use online only.

Groceries from where - Tesco or Supervalu or ???

Groceries from where - Tesco or Supervalu or ???

It's not for groceries. I hope this link works

https://redeem.ovationincentives.com/v2/SelectRetailer.aspx?category=0

The link works, but it doesn't tell me anything about where I can redeem the vouchers.

• Advertisement

The link works, but it doesn't tell me anything about where I can redeem the vouchers.

Sorry, when signed in, it lists them all for me.

Tk Maxx, Curry, Amazon, Boots, All4one, Argos, Gap, Topshop, Debenhams, Wallis and others.

It is for groceries or any other shopping online.

It is for groceries or any other shopping online.

None of the stores listed there sell groceries.

None of the stores listed there sell groceries.

I've recently got Tesco e-voucher and used it for groceries :D oh and some weeks ago I've used Supervalu e-voucher for groceries also.

I've recently got Tesco e-voucher and used it for groceries :D oh and some weeks ago I've used Supervalu e-voucher for groceries also.

From that site?

From that site?

No. I thought AndrewJRenko is asking generally what e-voucher is. I have nothing to do with the site linked above.

No. I thought AndrewJRenko is asking generally what e-voucher is. I have nothing to do with the site linked above.

I don't think he was. Everyone was discussing that site specifically.

I don't think he was. Everyone was discussing that site specifically.

I have misunderstood then. Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

tallpaul wrote:
    I'm also having issues logging in with Ask Me Pay Me. Even when I request a password reset, the supplied new password doesn't work?

I've had the same issue and a password reset wouldn't work. Not even using the link in the mail would work.

Support was helpful and they sent me a different login address which worked.
    However, even after resetting my login details using the new link, I still can't log in using the main site address, only by using the new link.

I'm going to have to contact them again as I've lost the login link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

bluewolf wrote: »

uwotm8

I'm doing this survey now - it takes FOREVER to load a page and is supposed to be 25 minutes for €1.50. I'm at it for about 40 minutes so far and still only about 20% done. Hate not finishing it, but at this rate I'll be here until tonight :(

If they were paying me in chocolate, they'd need a truck to deliver my earnings ...

Advertisement