Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Tried to sign up with them recently using a brand new email created after I go married. It told me that it was already in use. Out of sheer curiosity, I clicked "Forgot Password" and I did indeed get an email. But when I input the details, it tells me they are incorrect! :confused:

I feel your pain! Unrelated and off topic, I spent half of Saturday trying to renew our car insurance only to be told repeatedly that my log in details were incorrect, despite using a tried and true password manager. I had to re-register 5 times before finally getting the account accepted. I then had to ring them today to query something else and was told I'd deleted my account on Saturday and they couldn't speak to me about it until I'd re-registered! Grrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

Re your problem with Mysurvey - try emailing them. I found them quite responsive (mostly).

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Must add up mine later..i think i did better tha other years although ireach is seriously bugging me recently

Do you mean using it or waiting for the vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I've been stuck on 49 with RedC for a long time now, even though I know I did a survey last week worth €3. I emailed them about this but got no reply and still not credited. Has this happened to anybody else? Do ye usually get a reply?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

External surveys take a while to credit on RedC. Did (probably) that one also, and it hasn't credited either. You've got half a month before the cutoff though.

Did anyone get a red c cheque yet this month? I'm waiting for my first ever one to arrive and not sure when they normally get sent out? I hit the 50 before end of October so im guessing ill get it now soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Cork2015! wrote: »
    Did anyone get a red c cheque yet this month? I'm waiting for my first ever one to arrive and not sure when they normally get sent out? I hit the 50 before end of October so im guessing ill get it now soon?

Not yet. Usually takes 2-3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Toluna allgifts.ie? so it is time to cash out with these guys so how does it work. I get credit to use on all gifts, who sell vouchers for other vendors. Are their vouchers an alternative to one4alls. Will the voucher I buy be for online only or can I ultimately get a voucher to use in store. I see people have mentioned Ikea vouchers. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Toluna allgifts.ie? so it is time to cash out with these guys so how does it work. I get credit to use on all gifts, who sell vouchers for other vendors. Are their vouchers an alternative to one4alls. Will the voucher I buy be for online only or can I ultimately get a voucher to use in store. I see people have mentioned Ikea vouchers. :D

Have a look at the Allgifts website

http://www.allgifts.ie/default.aspx

Naid23 wrote: »
    Not yet. Usually takes 2-3 weeks.

Just arrived in the post a few minutes after I posted, happy days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Do you mean using it or waiting for the vouchers?

Using it. Cant login or navigate around the sight a lot recently

• Advertisement

Have a look at the Allgifts website

http://www.allgifts.ie/default.aspx

Ah no most of those voucher are €50 up it has taken me 2 years to get to 20€ with toluna. :( they pay well, but their surveys are as rare as hens teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Ah no most of those voucher are €50 up it has taken me 2 years to get to 20€ with toluna. :( they pay well, but their surveys are as rare as hens teeth.

Much the same experience here. However, just noticed that you can choose an amount to pay for some vouchers (minimum €25) and I think you can pay the difference to make up the total cost. I'm considering doing that to get rid of them, as they expire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You can get £10 amazon, €10Dunnes or Tesco. Quite a few like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Ah no most of those voucher are €50 up it has taken me 2 years to get to 20€ with toluna. they pay well, but their surveys are as rare as hens teeth.

They pay well?????

No they don't.
    They only pay roughly a quarter of what other sites pay for an equivalent survey.

I don't know why anyone still deals with them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tesco (which are back - they dropped them and told me they probably wouldn't be back) and Dunnes are 50; but you can co pay at any amount.

A number of sites give AllGifts codes which you can combine.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    They pay well?????

No they don't.
    They only pay roughly a quarter of what other sites pay for an equivalent survey.

I don't know why anyone still deals with them.

Who are you comparing them with. Much faster to get through their surveys than IO or RED for the same notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Who are you comparing them with. Much faster to get through their surveys than IO or RED for the same notes.

IO, ask me pay me, etc.
    Toluna have plenty of surveys but payment is lousy and the waiting time for payment is even worse.

You are aware what a Toluna point is worth?

Their "2000 point" surveys are 50c. They are the same length as a €3 on RedC!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Boots voucher arrived today. Ordered from IO on 30th October.

So far this year:
    IO - €130
    Red C - €100 + 23 points on the account.
    MySurvey - €20. Almost on my second €20.
    Acumen - €50.

So far €300 claimed with €20 to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

I got mine today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I got €20 Tesco vouchers from IO today - ordered about 2 weeks ago.

I cant seem to find the info on the site. On userneeds, the 8000 points for the giftcasrd - how much is the gift card for?

Naid23 wrote: »
    I cant seem to find the info on the site. On userneeds, the 8000 points for the giftcasrd - how much is the gift card for?

Tenner. Userneeds are a fairly poor payer, but the surveys are usually unique and you can combine with other sites giving Allgifts.

A 1200 points -1.50 - Userneeds survey would be in the 3-4 quid range on RedC or Acumen.

L1011 wrote: »
    Tenner. Userneeds are a fairly poor payer, but the surveys are usually unique and you can combine with other sites giving Allgifts.

A 1200 points -1.50 - Userneeds survey would be in the 3-4 quid range on RedC or Acumen.

thank you. Thats not really great.

For those of you that use ireach, do you still get points for commenting?
    i requested a voucher weeks ago and just got an email saying points are for surveys only and they have taken my points away?
    This seems extremely unfair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

In conversations they use to give points...must have stopped it.nothing up on their website either and i still have my points

In conversations they use to give points...must have stopped it.nothing up on their website either and i still have my points

Im a bit annoyed so if thats the case, they are points i earned over the last 3 months and now they email me to say actually your voucher isnt on the way and we have taken away all of your points?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Just tried entering into a survey I received from RedC earlier today. €4 survey, clicked the link and was told it may look a little different as it was from one of their partners. All standard enough. Clicked 'Start Survey' and was met with the following:

Thank you for trying to complete this survey. However, on this occasion we cannot accept your answers. Our reputation, as a leading market research company, is based on the validity of the data we provide to our clients. On this occasion your answers have failed our Quality Control procedures. We have a responsibility to our clients to provide reliable research. We ask that you give careful consideration to the questions asked and in return we offer a fair reward for the time taken to complete the surveys. We hope that on the next occasion your answers will be consistent so you can complete the survey and have your reward accredited to your account.

There were people taking the piss on iReach - it couldn't continue. 8 posts in a row sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Has anyone ever used the 'buy a scratchcard for 400 points' option on Userneeds? Chances of winning anything?
    I'm currently on 7080 points, what does that equate to in real money?
    Maybe I'm just thick but I can't find that information on the page!

Advertisement