Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

jluv wrote: »
    Thanks! Not just me so..Ive had one or 2 that I couldn't access but very annoying when you complete the whole thing and get nothing for it..

I haven't had it happen at the end of a survey with MySurvey thankfully, but that did happen to me with IO just the other day. Got to what I would imagine was the end of a 25 minute survey, after answering one of the questions I was met with "you don't meet the desired criteria". Have messaged IO about it but haven't heard anything back as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Has anyone redeemed acumen points recently?

I redeemed points during the week; checked today and the points are still pending on my account. Don't think I waited that long before - as far as I remember, they're usually fairly prompt.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Screening out of a €4 RecD when you're at €46 is rather irritating. May not have got it at all, but my phone didn't show my emails today so I was very late trying it.

At least its early in the month!

Opinionworld sent me a shipping confirmation, which is a handy thing when they're a bit slow to send.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

L1011 wrote: »
    Screening out of a €4 RecD when you're at €46 is rather irritating. May not have got it at all, but my phone didn't show my emails today so I was very late trying it.

At least its early in the month!

Opinionworld sent me a shipping confirmation, which is a handy thing when they're a bit slow to send.

Waiting here to get credited for a €3 survey that I completed weeks ago - stuck at €47 and need it to make up the €50. Have now missed 2 month's deadlines.

I emailed them and was informed that the survey 'hasn't closed yet' - seems a bit convenient. Very annoying and wondering if it will credit at all before Xmas :( I really think that once you've completed a survey, you should be credited for it right away.

RedC are probably the best for immediate crediting; so I'd be willing to believe them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Has anyone redeemed acumen points recently?

I redeemed points during the week; checked today and the points are still pending on my account. Don't think I waited that long before - as far as I remember, they're usually fairly prompt.

I have emailed acumen twice now and no word back.....now waiting over a week :confused:

Has anyone experienced this lately with acumen?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

RedC offering €4 for a survey, says it can be done on desktop, laptop or tablet. Start it on my ipad and it says this survey cannot be done on a mobile device. This has happened several times. Giving up on RedC. Waste of time. As for Irish Opinions, 4 surveys i've tried to do since last night and i can't get past the redirect page to start them. Server timing out. Add that to waiting over a month for my Tesco vouchers from them and i just can't be arsed anymore. More trouble than it's ultimately worth.

Attempting surveys on a tablet is going to cause trouble - even if it says its OK, don't trust it. IO are terrible for that with Conformit surveys that deliver a non-functional mobile version to anything that isn't Windows.

Have a €1 and a €3 now awaiting appearing on RedC and plenty of time before the end of the month, so that one should be sorted for December.

I've rarely had problems on tablet though, should at leasst let you try! Well after my slagging of IO my vouchers just arrived! Redeemed them on the 7th of Oct, letter is dated 20th. Arrived today from UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

malcy wrote: »
    I've rarely had problems on tablet though, should at leasst let you try! Well after my slagging of IO my vouchers just arrived! Redeemed them on the 7th of Oct, letter is dated 20th. Arrived today from UK.

Got mine yesterday! they must send in batches
    Redeemed on the 14th Oct

• Advertisement

mimimcmc wrote: »
    Got mine yesterday! they must send in batches
    Redeemed on the 14th Oct

I think in future i'll just order them when i hit €10 and stick them away for when i need them rather than waiting. Any idea what the scratch off bit on the back of the card is?

malcy wrote: »
    I think in future i'll just order them when i hit €10 and stick them away for when i need them rather than waiting. Any idea what the scratch off bit on the back of the card is?

I get boots vouchers not tesco cards.
    And I always order when I hit ten, just makes sense to me and they have to pay more on postage :o

I get boots vouchers not tesco cards.
    And I always order when I hit ten, just makes sense to me and they have to pay more on postage :o

Ah ok. Maybe letting it build up is better. Can redeem something with OpinionWorld now as well. They have a good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Generally cash out when I hit €10 and let them build up at home. I only cash out Tesco and Boots vouchers so I alternate them each time.
    Received my Tesco voucher today, cashed that out on October 12th. A lot slower than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

pgj2015 wrote: »
    did anyone here do a live survey on pre mixed drinks(e.g captain morgan and coke) that you can buy in supermarkets lately? you were supposed to get 10 euro for it, im not sure what survey company it was for but i dont think i have received my 10 euro anyway.

I got my 10 euro voucher today by email..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Anyone noticing issues with ireach both trying to access the site and not getting points for comments in comversations?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭pgj2015

jluv wrote: »
    I got my 10 euro voucher today by email..

I got mine as well.

Acumen survey I could complete for the first time since August. Brings me over a tenner so I'll cash out and add to my allgifts balance - with userneeds I might hit 50 before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

L1011 wrote: »
    Acumen survey I could complete for the first time since August. Brings me over a tenner so I'll cash out and add to my allgifts balance

Same here. :). Total for the year:

Irish Opinions €80 (Tesco)
    Acumen €50 (Allgifts.ie voucher)
    Red C €20 - Don't think I'll ever reach €50!
    Ideas Panel €20 (Boots)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Not as good this year as previously but cashed out (not counting balances not redeemed)

Irish Opinions 280
    RedC 50
    Opinionworld 45
    Ideas Panel. 60
    Acumen 60
    Populous 50

A couple of smaller ones combined 55

So, about 600 for the year..

I've a considerable Amazon and PayPal credit built up at this stage and a press full of Boots vouchers that will cover a few Christmas presents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

First year doing surveys and pretty happy so far this year

Acumen -€150
    Red C- €100
    Irish opinions - €140 - tesco vouchers
    my survey - €30

Over €400 i didnt have to spend :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What's Populous like, Srameen? How regular are the surveys (I know it depends partly on your profile) and what form do the payments take?
    My rewards will be way down for this year because I missed clicking early enough on many surveys this year (combination of being busier at work and my poor aged laptop overheating and powering down at inopportune moments, fml ) but I realised last night I had €30 on allgifts.ie since April that I had forgotten to convert into amazon credit! I can't remember which survey company that would have come from.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Here is my total so far for the year, only started them in May except for IO which i did all year:

Acumen €20
    Ask Me Pay Me €9.70
    Ideas Panel €40
    Ireach €75
    Irish Opinions €130
    Mysurvey €20
    Opinion World €70
    Red C Live €50
    Shop & Scan €10
    Toluna €45 (Still waiting for these to arrive)
    Triaba €6
    Userneeds €20

So comes to €496 so far

Next year I am going to do them the whole year around and hopefully pay for a big chunk of Christmas with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

dee_mc wrote: »
    What's Populous like, Srameen? How regular are the surveys (I know it depends partly on your profile) and what form do the payments take?
    My rewards will be way down for this year because I missed clicking early enough on many surveys this year (combination of being busier at work and my poor aged laptop overheating and powering down at inopportune moments, fml ) but I realised last night I had €30 on allgifts.ie since April that I had forgotten to convert into amazon credit! I can't remember which survey company that would have come from.

They are UK only and the equivalent of RedC here. Cheque issues at £50.
    You need a UK address and postcode. I do them and the payment goes to my granddaughter in the UK for her savings account. Surveys are slow but there was a rash of them around the Brexit vote.

AllGifts is Acumen.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

Just checked my Acumen profile and haven't had a survey since 20th August, wonder if i did something wrong. Anyone in the same boat?

Anyone else really sick of the "financial products" surveys? :o

It's the alcohol ones i'm fed up with. Tried doing a survey on chocloate today which stopped working half way through. Ditto with the one i did after as well. Has been a lot of surveys coming through on IO this week though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Is anyone having trouble logging into IrishOpinions? It told me my password was wrong, but I use a password manager. I reset the password, and it is telling me that the new password is wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

RainyDay wrote: »
    Is anyone having trouble logging into IrishOpinions? It told me my password was wrong, but I use a password manager. I reset the password, and it is telling me that the new password is wrong.

Exactly the same here.

Advertisement