Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Received an email from Irish Opinions - Miscellaneous €1.50.

Entered the survey and question 1 is:
    "Are you Male or Female?"
    Answered the question, screened out of survey :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Just cashed in another €20 (Tesco again) with Irish Opinions today.

yep IO by far the best, should get a 10-20 a month. Sometimes I get an error straight away and then click to finish and i get the points...happy days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Westeros wrote:
    Entered the survey and question 1 is: "Are you Male or Female?" Answered the question, screened out of survey

I was screened out after entering my sex and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    I was screened out after entering my sex and age.

Don't mind that so much, at least you're not 60% into the survey and then screened out.

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Don't mind that so much, at least you're not 60% into the survey and then screened out.

It's happened once or twice since the new site went live. I seem to be screening out of surveys or I'm met with "an overwhelming response" message despite sometimes clicking in as soon as I receive the email.
    Having said that, the availability of surveys through the "take a survey option" is quite good and IO still remain up there with the top few survey sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

When is the last time anyone received a voucher from ireachconversations in the post?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

iReach have changed survey engine. email went straight to spam.

Site still barely works too, so I've no idea if the points will credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Just completed the IReach survey. Loved how much faster it was to complete but now it's just sitting there and won't connect to I reach so don't know if it will be credited:(

I have 2 vouchers pending with them, but got no confirmation mail or anything so im starting to doubt if they will actually turn up or not

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Cork2015! wrote: »
    When is the last time anyone received a voucher from ireachconversations in the post?

I got one from them last week, I was waiting six weeks for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I just completed the ireach survey and I'm pretty sure it didn't submit! Site seems to be down. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

4 weeks waiting for Tesco vouchers from IO. Why do they all take so long? Surprised they don't do e-vouchers.

malcy wrote: »
    4 weeks waiting for Tesco vouchers from IO. Why do they all take so long? Surprised they don't do e-vouchers.

I'm 3 months waiting for a voucher for Toluna... can't understand how they can take so long

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

malcy wrote: »

I'm waiting just over 3 weeks now for a Boots voucher from IO, very unlike them, the last one came within a week..

Hope it comes soon. If they were quicker on sending them i'd be more inclined to do more surveys. I just can't be bothered now.

mimimcmc wrote: »
    I'm waiting just over 3 weeks now for a Boots voucher from IO, very unlike them, the last one came within a week..

I'm 3 weeks waiting on a Tesco voucher too. And like that, it's very unlike them, usually pretty quick. I was actually doubting myself as to whether I had actually gotten it or not and forgot. Cashed out a Boots voucher during the week with them too.
    Ordered a voucher from AllGifts after letting €50 build up from Acumen on 29/10 and received it today :D

I have had one Acumen survey invite (which I screened from) since the end of August. No build up to another 50 before Christmas for me!

Currently waiting on an iReach one4all, an Opinionworld one4all and a Toluna paypal payout. All requested some time ago.

L1011 wrote: »
    I have had one Acumen survey invite (which I screened from) since the end of August. No build up to another 50 before Christmas for me!

Very very slow! 2 of my €10 rewards were from last December, just let them build up and cashed out the €50 voucher for Christmas this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,084 ✭✭✭pgj2015

did anyone here do a live survey on pre mixed drinks(e.g captain morgan and coke) that you can buy in supermarkets lately? you were supposed to get 10 euro for it, im not sure what survey company it was for but i dont think i have received my 10 euro anyway.

I did a survey on those before they were on the market and was told I'd receive samples in the post. Never did. If it was the same surveying firm they may be flaky as hell.

Actually, the only time I've received ANYTHING from the promised samples was a (disgusting) Baileys expression and some Baileys ice cube trays which I still use.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,084 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I just emailed them about payment there now.

pgj2015 wrote: »
    did anyone here do a live survey on pre mixed drinks(e.g captain morgan and coke) that you can buy in supermarkets lately? you were supposed to get 10 euro for it, im not sure what survey company it was for but i dont think i have received my 10 euro anyway.

Live Chat were the crowd that did it. I recieved a follow up email to send in a pic of a display and to state if I wanted paypal or Amazon voucher which I did a few days ago but no voucher as yet.

I've also just completed another survey on IReach which wouldn't submit just like the one a few days ago. Have emailed Oishin Byrne..

I suspect those surveys on ireach are submitting - they appear to do a manual match of email addresses and they're hosted entirely offsite.

Getting a bit sick or RedC. Technical issues on a couple of surveys. Emailed them but nothing back, constantly screened out surveys as well. Finally just got one there and at the end it said it couldn't take my amswers because i accidentally put down 1 under 18 at home because i miss read it and thought it asked me how many over 18 twice.

Their wording about how in future i better be more careful with what i submit p'd me off a bit as well.

Those two questions are deliberately similar as its to ensure you read each question. Part of how they pay more than others is response quality. May seem like its designed to catch people out but they can't use the responses if you fail on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

malcy wrote:
    Getting a bit sick or RedC. Technical issues on a couple of surveys.
    What issues are you having?

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    What issues are you having?

It's usually on screens where you have to drag things to certain boxes. Can work one minute and then not on the next screen.

L1011 wrote: »
    I suspect those surveys on ireach are submitting - they appear to do a manual match of email addresses and they're hosted entirely offsite.
    Got a response today and yes they are submitting and I will be credited for them..

Does anyone use Mysurvey? I keep getting a technical issue msg when I submit and am not getting points. Have emailed several times but no response:(

jluv wrote: »
    Does anyone use Mysurvey? I keep getting a technical issue msg when I submit and am not getting points. Have emailed several times but no response:(

I use MySurvey. I've had a few issues since they launched their new site. when I click the link in their emails I'm usually brought to an error page, or I'll have one survey sitting on my dashboard that no matter how many times I try to enter it I'm met with the same error page.

• Advertisement

Westeros wrote: »
    I use MySurvey. I've had a few issues since they launched their new site. when I click the link in their emails I'm usually brought to an error page, or I'll have one survey sitting on my dashboard that no matter how many times I try to enter it I'm met with the same error page.

Thanks! Not just me so..Ive had one or 2 that I couldn't access but very annoying when you complete the whole thing and get nothing for it..

Advertisement