Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

I just went into it and it automatically logged me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

RainyDay wrote: »
    Is anyone having trouble logging into IrishOpinions? It told me my password was wrong, but I use a password manager. I reset the password, and it is telling me that the new password is wrong.

I'm having the same problem. 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

I'm having the same problem with Irish Opinions. I can't log in, even though my log in details haven't changed. I tried resetting my password but I still can't log in:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just logged in no problem and got 2x 1.50 and a €2 survey completed when there.
    Thanks for making me check!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Been locked from yesterday evening after getting two "up to 3.50" surveys :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭CFG92

Same problem here. Reset my password twice to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Happening to me too - I've emailed them through the site 'Help'. Hope it's fixed soon. Those whose login details are still working must be cleaning up :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

No problem here this evening.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »

Just got back in myself and got another survery - €3 more to go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just logged into Irish opinions after doing a survey and then redeemed €40 .
    I've also €50 coming from RedC and €100 from shop and scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Happening to me too - I've emailed them through the site 'Help'. Hope it's fixed soon. Those whose login details are still working must be cleaning up :pac:

What browser are the people who cant log in using?
    I wasn't able to log in on Chrome but I just tried logging in on Firefox and was able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I'm able to log back in today, after having problems on Friday. But I had a completely separate, and slightly disturbing problem today. I had 5 x €10 Tesco vouchers to spend today in Tesco, to break the back off the cost of some Xmas wine. The nice lady at the checkout made sure to get my Clubcard before taking the gift cards to make sure I got maximum points.

I thought there was something wrong with the total cost, so I checked with her that she got the five gift cards, and she confirmed five. It was only after I walked away that I checked the receipt, to find that I had got 3 x €10, and then €1.31 and €1.61 - very strange. I'm 99% sure that no-one else in the family would have partially used the cards, so I'm slightly confused to work how how the two €10 vouchers ended up partially used? I had already told her to throw out the cards, so I didn't want to go back and have her digging through the bin.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this with the IO Tesco cards?

I'm able to log back in today, after having problems on Friday. But I had a completely separate, and slightly disturbing problem today. I had 5 x €10 Tesco vouchers to spend today in Tesco, to break the back off the cost of some Xmas wine. The nice lady at the checkout made sure to get my Clubcard before taking the gift cards to make sure I got maximum points.

I thought there was something wrong with the total cost, so I checked with her that she got the five gift cards, and she confirmed five. It was only after I walked away that I checked the receipt, to find that I had got 3 x €10, and then €1.31 and €1.61 - very strange. I'm 99% sure that no-one else in the family would have partially used the cards, so I'm slightly confused to work how how the two €10 vouchers ended up partially used? I had already told her to throw out the cards, so I didn't want to go back and have her digging through the bin.

I've only ever gotten it once - don't shop enough in Tesco to make them worth my while. Full amount was on it, but that is worrying :confused:

RainyDay wrote:

RainyDay wrote:

RainyDay wrote:

If your 99% sure that that nobody in your family could have used your cards then there's your answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,499 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tesco Customer Services may have been able to check the usage for you. They do not have a wasting away 'feature' like some other gift cards if not used for some time - as far as I remember, they last for 5 full years from last use.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I always get Tesco cards and have never had a problem.

Used 4 random ones from the stack today (first Christmas Whiskey laydown) and all worked to value anyway. Oldest could be January

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I had one Tesco card with a balance of €0, returned it to IO and they sent a replacement one fairly promptly.
    Never had another problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Can Tesco vouchers be used online.... I'm mindful that the vouchers are in €10 cards, just wondering if I can use multiples at one time to pay for shopping online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Can Tesco vouchers be used online.... I'm mindful that the vouchers are in €10 cards, just wondering if I can use multiples at one time to pay for shopping online

Only for DVD's, CD's etc. not for grocery although i think they're hoping to change that soon. Tells you on the redeem page of IO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

new survey today from acumen pushes me to €20 in points on my account so can add that to my all gifts balance and get another €50 ikea voucher :)

Toluna PayPal payment finally came through today.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Cork2015!

L1011 wrote: »
    Toluna PayPal payment finally came through today.

WOWSERS..... are you actually joking or serious? I was starting to think it was all a myth lol. How long did it take to come through?
    I have a €15 argos voucher pending with toluna for over 3 months now & a €15 paypal payment for approx 3 weeks

Maybe there is actually light at the end of the tunnel with them after all

Cork2015! wrote: »
    WOWSERS..... are you actually joking or serious? I was starting to think it was all a myth lol. How long did it take to come through?
    I have a €15 argos voucher pending with toluna for over 3 months now & a €15 paypal payment for approx 3 weeks

Maybe there is actually light at the end of the tunnel with them after all

10th of October order.

IO invite for that 3.50 car tracker that my car is too old or obscure to allow me in to; but this one was a "re-invite" - "but were told that the target numbers had already been reached. It is now open again"

Screened out as usual...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

Must add up mine later..i think i did better tha other years although ireach is seriously bugging me recently

Got another IO survey but can't log in to see balance now. Pressing the log-in button just refreshes the home page :confused:

Out of interest, what other Irish-friendly survey sites do people use? I'm only on IO and RedCLive at the moment. Are there any others with reasonable payouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    Got another IO survey but can't log in to see balance now. Pressing the log-in button just refreshes the home page :confused:

Out of interest, what other Irish-friendly survey sites do people use? I'm only on IO and RedCLive at the moment. Are there any others with reasonable payouts?

I use mysurvey.ie - not a very high payer but it has improved its interface a bit over the last year. It gives Amazon vouchers, which is the main reason I do them. I've made about £55 this year, though I've spent a fair bit of time on them to get that. You get the usual frequent screen-outs, of course. Recently, the message comes up to congratulate you for 'completing the survey' even though you've been screened out! :mad:

• Advertisement

RoYoBo wrote: »
    I use mysurvey.ie - not a very high payer but it has improved its interface a bit over the last year. It gives Amazon vouchers, which is the main reason I do them. I've made about £55 this year, though I've spent a fair bit of time on them to get that. You get the usual frequent screen-outs, of course. Recently, the message comes up to congratulate you for 'completing the survey' even though you've been screened out! :mad:

Tried to sign up with them recently using a brand new email created after I go married. It told me that it was already in use. Out of sheer curiosity, I clicked "Forgot Password" and I did indeed get an email. But when I input the details, it tells me they are incorrect! :confused:

Advertisement