Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

tara coyle wrote: »
    my name is tara coyle,ive been a white witch all my life i live in co.louth,read tarto cards and do mediumship,ive been working with my mum for over 12 years now,and wud love to get to know more spiritual people like myself,im on facebook and love to chat until i get the hang of the boards lol,love and light to all of you beautiful people xx:):)
    hi tara,there is a web site that you may be interested ,www.witches.org.uk , i often go to haworth in yorkshire its a old cobbled village[home of the bronties] one shop at the bottom of the street is owned by a famous wicon high priest. its a village of many ghosts and strange happenings,i my self had a very strange experience after visiting the parsonage museum.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

tara coyle wrote: »
    new to this am on facebook guys,its a bit different cud someone tel me how to check my inbox lol;)
    Underneath your name at the top r/h of the page is a link to private messages. Thats what you need.

Also, check here for more information for new users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 susa32

Hi,

Does Anybody went to see PSYCHIC ANNA in Boyle, Co. Roscommon ?

let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 9 booono

hi. can someone please pm me details where rory bates is in clonmel. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Sunshine12

there is a good medium coming to ireland in summer, his name is John Edward. he has his own show on TV called crossing over with John Edward!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lostmax

Does any one know medium who can make effective love spell?

lostmax wrote: »
    A medium definitely wont be cake to help you. They dont do spells. Try and find someone who is wiccan, and ask them to advise you on this.

lostmax wrote: »
    A medium definitely wont be able to help you. They dont do spells. Try and find someone who is wiccan, and ask them to advise you on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 booono

has anyone been to christine holohan and how did you find her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

booono wrote: »
    has anyone been to christine holohan and how did you find her?

I went to Christine. She was good. She records the reading. I was with her for about an hour and she charged 60 I think. She is a medium as well. Wasn't wowed by her, but she is good.

I am looking to make an appointment with Billy Martin in Tullamore. I had a mobile number for him but it seems to be disconnected. PLEASE PLEASE if some one has a contact number for him in Tullamore could the PM it to me. Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Deeflea7

Can anyone give me carol byrnes no. /email if you have it? I'm already hearing great things but if anyone has anything knows anything else about her readings i'd be grateful. I'm not looking to contact a specific spirit or anything like that just would like to know if theres anyone around me at the moment and if the medium could provide a bit of insight into the future if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Hi All,

I too would appriceate if anybody here could PM me Carol Byrnes number, the one I have for her seems to be disconnected...

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bluey101

Hi...this is my first post, but I do enjoy readng this page.

I saw some posts about Carol Byrne and I went to see her a few months ago. She was very nice and worte everything down as she said them, which would make you think that she is confident in what she is saying. However nothing she has said has happened. I was in a particular situation and wondered would she pick up on it. She did, and at the end of the session she even gave advice on what to do. I did what she suggested and to be honest it was the wrong thing to do. I just felt she was grasping at straws until she hit upon the reason I was there and then went on about what would happen in the future in that particular situation and as I said nothing has come true yet. I would be interested to hear about what other people think and also I would be wary of any advice or actions that she advises and just go by your gut instinct.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭sbkenn

Am I looking for a reading, or something else ?.
    I have had a run of really bad luck in the last 3 years, and am right at the end of my endurance ... thinking about stepping off a pier or some such !. The state has been of little help, despite its advertising about the mental health services.

I really want to find out if there is a reason for my bad luck ... see if someone has been, and/or is causing it, or if it is just life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

sbkenn wrote: »
    Am I looking for a reading, or something else ?.
    I have had a run of really bad luck in the last 3 years, and am right at the end of my endurance ... thinking about stepping off a pier or some such !. The state has been of little help, despite its advertising about the mental health services.

I really want to find out if there is a reason for my bad luck ... see if someone has been, and/or is causing it, or if it is just life.

I reccomend Gordon Smiths new book "Why do bad things happen"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭baubl

has anyone had a real accurate reading, where the psychic said somethings only you knew and who was that psychic, as i have been to a few and they did not come up with anything, just less money in my pocket leaving them,,,,,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 micstan

Hi there
    Does anyone have the number for Noel in the Phoenix Park??
    Also just wondering if anyone has been to Dympna lately...any good?
    Tnx
    M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 doobie_

hey im completely new to this but am trying to find a good medium for a long time now. carol byrne seems to keep popping up on this thread, if anyone has contact details could you pm them.
    I dont mind paying the money for a really good one so if theres anyone knows of anymore could you send details. im in dublin... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 unsie01

best reading I ever had was with Billy Martin in th Yukon pub in Mullingar. He's very good. I've been twice or three times in the last 8yrs. So have numerous of my family and friends nad all swear by him. Its worth a trip. Reads by appt in back room of the small old mans pub. Mon-Fri 4pm-10pm if I remb correctly. Ill PM phone number if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭sbkenn

A PM would be good.
    Thank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

baubl wrote: »
    has anyone had a real accurate reading, where the psychic said somethings only you knew and who was that psychic, as i have been to a few and they did not come up with anything, just less money in my pocket leaving them,,,,,,,,,

eddie christian hit me with some dates of things that had happened that when i checked where bang on. no way he would have known. he was flicking cards and just saying things, was a bit freaky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dkelly83

Unsie01, could I also have that number if you don't mind? Do you have to wait long to get an appointment?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Just_lil_ole_me

Anyone have the number for a medium from Swords called Felicity i heard she is great ????

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tancar

micstan wrote: »
    Hi there
    Does anyone have the number for Noel in the Phoenix Park??
    Also just wondering if anyone has been to Dympna lately...any good?
    Tnx
    M

Hi Micstan

I am also looking for Noel's number with no luck up to now so would you mind
    PM me if you get it? I will forward to you if i get it:)

Many thanks

Tania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Coco76

Hi All
    Does anyone have the number of the White Witch Stephanie from Cobh, or even the fortune teller in Croom. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭baubl

stepdoyle wrote: »
    eddie christian hit me with some dates of things that had happened that when i checked where bang on. no way he would have known. he was flicking cards and just saying things, was a bit freaky

where does he operate, did any of his predictions come true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 doobie_

hey,
    anyone have a number for dymphna? pm me please thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Shazwanda

Does anyone know how much Eddie charges these days? I may go and see him tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Shazwanda wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much Eddie charges these days? I may go and see him tomorrow.

Eddie charges Euro 55... He is good and straight to the point definately does'nt hold back.... let me know if you think he was accurate or not....

River 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

river1 wrote: »
    Eddie charges Euro 55... He is good and straight to the point definately does'nt hold back.... let me know if you think he was accurate or not....

River 1

make sure you have a question about your future you want guidence on otherwise eddie may just throw you out! did that to friends of mine. he was great with me though as he wasnt busy

Advertisement