Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

cc82 wrote: »
    Hi,

anytime i ring dympna no matter wat time her phone is off just a voicemail sayin call again, no message minder,
    maybe shes on holidays!!

Well,unless my memory deceives me, I read on ere somewhere (can't remember where exactly) that shes seriously ill in hospital at the mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 superdidooper

Hi
    can anyone give me the number for Dymphna in Walksinstown??

Could you send me eddie christians number please!

Oryx wrote: »
    That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!

Can you send me her number thru pm please

Can you send me her number thru pm please

everythin u need to know about carol byrne, includin how to contact her and where she is can b found here: http://www.annsangels.net/ If u had bothered 2 read this thread a couple of pages back, u would have found the same link

good luck anyway

• Advertisement

Hi
    can anyone give me the number for Dymphna in Walksinstown??

why would u want dympna's number when shes laid up in hospital at the mo? You won't be getting an appointment with her anytime soon like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

why would u want dympna's number when shes laid up in hospital at the mo? You won't be getting an appointment with her anytime soon like.

why are you being so snappy in your posts to people,what difference does it make to you if they dont read back or request a number??

karynp wrote: »
    why are you being so snappy in your posts to people,what difference does it make to you if they dont read back or request a number??

Pot... kettle.. black?

Pot... kettle.. black?

dont think so,i promise im not being snappy,just asking why you where being snappy?

dont think so,i promise im not being snappy,just asking why you were being snappy?

Could have fooled me.If I want 2 go down the psychoanalysis route,I'll just watch dr phil. He might provide me w/ some answers what wit that great,big baldy head of his housing a treasure trove of mighty insight.

• Advertisement

can you send me his number please, new to this so not sure about pm's

Could have fooled me.If I want 2 go down the psychoanalysis route,I'll just watch dr phil. He might provide me w/ some answers what wit that great,big baldy head of his housing a treasure trove of mighty insight.

if you choose to be bothered by my question then that is your issue,this thread is for peoples questions,if you cannot provide what they require then dont reply.being rude or snappy because somebody didnt "bother" to read back is not very kind,you dont know the reason why they didnt look back,could be a million reasons.
    anyway,im not getting drawn into a pointless he said,she said argument with you ok.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

MrMojoRisin, whether you intend it or not, your posts have been coming across a little snappy. It may not be intended but sometimes the intonation of a post doesn't convey well through the medium of text. Let's all put this down to a learning experience and get back on topic.

if you choose to be bothered by my question then that is your issue,this thread is for peoples questions,if you cannot provide what they require then dont reply.being rude or snappy because somebody didnt "bother" to read back is not very kind,you dont know the reason why they didnt look back,could be a million reasons.
    anyway,im not getting drawn into a pointless he said,she said argument with you ok.

Look I dont know what ur problem is that u wont let this thing go.You accuse me of comin across as snappy and then ur own posts directed at me are hardly courteous.Seriously like,I dont sit down and analyse how Im 'coming across' in text. I dont know what ur problem is that youre still goin on bout this and hassling me. Like, go outside 4 a walk or somethin.

if you choose to be bothered by my question then that is your issue,this thread is for peoples questions,if you cannot provide what they require then dont reply..

Actually I did.I gave some1 the link to that shops website where carol byrne is in Wexford

Look I dont know what ur problem is that u wont let this thing go.You accuse me of comin across as snappy and then ur own posts directed at me are hardly courteous.Seriously like,I dont sit down and analyse how Im 'coming across' in text. I dont know what ur problem is that youre still goin on bout this and hassling me. Like, go outside 4 a walk or somethin.

All i did was reply to your comment,i have no problem,and in all fairness,i have never been rude to any boardsies.im not hassling,just voicing my thoughts.nobody is asking that you anylyse what you write,dont make it any more than it is.i felt you couldve worded things nicer to folk so i said as much,thats all.i have no ill feelings towards you.i
    dont need a walk,im not angry.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Ok, now back on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Madias

Hey does anyone know the number of the psychic in croom? I've heard a lot of great things about her & really really want to go see her, it would be much appreciated, just reply to this or my e-mail :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

So this is the gig.... Its impossible to get an appointment for Billy in Mulligar, Joe Gough does not answer / call back and Dympna is in hospital. So is there ANYONE decent doing reading in the Dublin area left????

I have been on Eddie Christian and Catherine Woods over the years and would prefer to try someone different.

Is Mary Tealeaves still reading???? Any suggestions, types and of course contact details would be greatly appreciated x

Madias wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know the number of the psychic in croom? I've heard a lot of great things about her & really really want to go see her, it would be much appreciated, just reply to this or my e-mail :)

Here,I sent ya a PM

• Advertisement

cas_k wrote: »
    So this is the gig.... Its impossible to get an appointment for Billy in Mulligar

Keep trying. Id say this time of year is his peak time now. Some people can b very lucky and get an appointment after a few rings, while others get an appointment after two dozen tries. Ive heard something about ringin on a Tues btwn 11am and 3pm, but if I were u, Id ring the bar on a weekday night between 9pm and 11pm. Just keep trying, thats all I can say.
    Joe Gough does not answer / call back
    I thought he had a secretary or a wife-secretary to handle all the appointments ? So youd think theyd be well organised.Ive read he has a waiting list of up to four months,so maybe he told the wife 2 stop taking so many calls for a short while? Again,Id keep trying the number.Give it 2 weeks of ringin the number several times per day and youll get your appointment then.
    So is there ANYONE decent doing reading in the Dublin area left????

theres Fiona Faery in Ashbourne,Co. Meath and Daire Shaw in Greystones, Co. Wicklow. Both hav excellent reps as readers and are said to be very nice too,which helps.

Is Mary Tealeaves still reading????

Ya,but Ive heard very mixed reviews about her.

WHO TO AVOID:

Some one called Linda in a place called Darndale. She likes to use the ouija board 2 contact 'loved ones'.

Dennis McKenzie. I cant remember where exactly hes to be found but hes a feckin chancer.I know he was on the Late Late w/ Prat Kenny before talkin about his contribution to the Holly Wells+Jessica Chapman murder case and the BTK/Dennis Rader one,but I think thats bollocks.Not that I dont believe in people being able 2 do that,I just dont believe him.Ive also heard hes a rude bugger, 'blows' into peoples faces ?, and has even insulted people.w@nker

A woman by the name of 'Madam Star' in Carlow who waffles her gob off.Claims 2 b the 7th daughter of a 7th sheep,or whatevr it is they say,like thats the mighty European seal of quality or somethin. I know a fella whos the 7th son of a 7th son father and hes about as psychic as the boot of his Honda Civic. Anyway,stay away from that madam star because Ive only read bad things about her

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Madias

Hey, thanks a million MrmojoRisin, u r a sweetheart, i wud not know wot i wud do without u, u r so good helping all us helpless people on boards, hugs and kisses :) xxx

Madias wrote: »
    Hey, thanks a million MrmojoRisin, u r a sweetheart, i wud not know wot i wud do without u, u r so good helping all us helpless people on boards, hugs and kisses :) xxx

well, tá failte romhat. I reckon this song expresses all that needs 2 be said :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6K7NZq7Xw

Good luck w/ Kate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brianmlfarrell

Does anyone no the name of a good Phychic in Ennis

all I know is theres a lady by the name of Anna based in Ennis who's supposed 2 be very competant. Anyone else have more info on this lady? Sorry I cant be of more assistance,but Ive heard murmurs bout that one above

A lady called Doreen Marron will be reading at a fair this Sun, May 31st 11am to 6pm n da Carlton Shearwater Hotel, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway, if thats any good to u. Shes a psychic medium who does tarot and runes. If thats ur thing and u can be bothered travellin there, you just show up and find her stall,or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Details for Anna are available on http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html - I know she's been recommended a few times here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 amygalway

Hi guys and gals

about a month ago i went to see a woman called Margerat hurdman see has a website

She was amazing she came to galway to the town hall tickets where €20
    i was picked out frm the crowd and she told me about my uncle who passed away everthing was correct even down to a pair of boxer shorts my sister gave him as a joke when he was ill i was freaked but at the same time i felt that he was happy and safe so i was really happy

there is a guy called Tony stockwell who is coming to Galway to the town hall on the 9th of june tickets are €30

he works in tv Psycic privte eyes and other shows ive heard he is very good so im gona go and see him hopefully he will be good

:):):)

Thought it might b useful 2 post the following info on here ..

Tea leaf readers in Dublin and Kildare

Mary Lindsay http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/0323/nationwide.html

Rosemary Smith,based in Dublin http://www.whatpsychic.com/details.php?listing=152

Mary Tealeaves http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...9113623AA5YZeP based in Walkinstown,Dublin

Jenny Jones- apparently comes 2 peoples houses. She has moved to Kildare town apparently - since 2006/7. http://www.irishbusinesswomen.com/fo...pic.php?t=1376 . The number for her is over 3/4 down that web page, n da 'Nov 9th 2006' post by 'tregan'

amygalway wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals

about a month ago i went to see a woman called Margerat hurdman see has a website

She was amazing she came to galway to the town hall tickets where €20
    i was picked out frm the crowd and she told me about my uncle who passed away everthing was correct even down to a pair of boxer shorts my sister gave him as a joke when he was ill i was freaked but at the same time i felt that he was happy and safe so i was really happy

theres a quick mention of Hurdman here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055333606 seems to have a sound rep by da looks of things
    there is a guy called Tony stockwell who is coming to Galway to the town hall on the 9th of june tickets are €30

he works in tv Psycic privte eyes and other shows ive heard he is very good so im gona go and see him hopefully he will be good
    :):):)

oh ya I heard of him. Seen a few magazine articles on him and had a quick gander thru his book.I got da shock of my life when i looked 4 a video of him frm TV online and heard him speakin like Kenneth Williams :pac: Im no homophobe but it never strook me he was a man handler hehe heh ! Im not sure what 2 make of him and his 'ability' tho,like the jury is still out 4 me. his book and what ive read about him/seen of him hasnt left much of an impression on me tbh. But Id say his show will be worth a visit- 4 the entertainment at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭mister gullible

Thought it might b useful 2 post the following info on here ..

Tea leaf readers in Dublin and Kildare

Mary Lindsay http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/0323/nationwide.html

Rosemary Smith,based in Dublin http://www.whatpsychic.com/details.php?listing=152

Mary Tealeaves http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...9113623AA5YZeP based in Walkinstown,Dublin

Jenny Jones- apparently comes 2 peoples houses. She has moved to Kildare town apparently - since 2006/7. http://www.irishbusinesswomen.com/fo...pic.php?t=1376 . The number for her is over 3/4 down that web page, n da 'Nov 9th 2006' post by 'tregan'

Go on, go on, go on, go on, GO ON!

Advertisement