Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jaseden

thank you for your information star... i havent seen her yet.... thats why i was looking for some information about her.. so do you have any good recommendation around dublin area? thanks again..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

mysteria wrote: »
    . I've never found a genuine medium who sees people for money. .
    You have charged a friend of mine for tarot reading many years ago, is there a difference between that and medium? You also told him he was/would be a writer and this was also the opinion of other psychics. This intrigued me at the time as I do not believe in psychics. But i worked it out to the fact that a writer or would be writer would be and seem intelligent, well spoken and well able to communicate and put sentences together when speaking. Just cold reading. You also told my friend you could astral project accross the world. Is this true? Can you explain how you do it and that? And you stated you are a magician and witch as well as psychic. Where does one earn the title magician or witch? Can you tell us when you went to UCD and TCD and as you say you are a psychologist are you a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland? In any case anyone can use the title psychologist in Ireland as it is not a restricted title. I could put a shingle out side my door now announcing myself as a psychologist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ShazDice

jaseden wrote: »
    hey guys, i was told there is a woman called Yvonne based in dundalk. she supposes to be very good..but i think she changed her number or something, couldnt get thru to her. does anyone know about her?:)

I have heard about her too, would love to know more about her and get her phone no. and details ........... can anyone help Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭April Raine

and as you say you are a psychologist are you a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland?
    Well I now know you are not

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Well I now know you are not
    Mysteria hasnt posted here since 2006, so I doubt you will get any response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

Has anyone been to Carol Stamps in Tallaght? Is she a tarot reader or medium?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Gillo63

Hey
    Could someone PM me a phone number for Eddie Christan in Dublin?
    I know he doesn't take appointments but just want to check out his opening hours.

Also if anyone knows offhand would he sit on bank holidays?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Hi,

could somebody Pm me the number for the white witch(Helen Barrett) in Cobh?

Do you know if she works Fridays/Saturdays?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

She doesnt answer the phone so your best bet is to send her a letter by snail mail ... seriously.

The White Witch
    Cobh,
    Co. Cork,
    Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DubWR

hi went to see margie in june have to say very disappointing

waited months for an appointment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

6th wrote: »
    She doesnt answer the phone so your best bet is to send her a letter by snail mail ... seriously.

The White Witch
    Cobh,
    Co. Cork,
    Ireland.

Thanks a million, appreciate it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

isnt it amazing how some psychics connect so well with certain people and others dont:eek:

now im a broken record with Billy Martin at this stage but ill give the good with the bad...

he predicted the sale of a house in May/June this year and unfortunately it didnt happen....now he did say i had a lot paperwork around me at that time (i did sign for a gaff and shift another) maybe thats what he saw...

now thats the first time he has got a near future prediction with me wrong....

just thought id post that to show he is indeed human:eek::D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 misswicca

Hi everyone
    I've just joined this and think i should let you ppl needing an appointment to see Billy Martin know that he is also sitting every second saturday in Tullamore because so many ppl are looking for appointments i have the number if anyone wants it ,I dont want to look like this is advertising but so many ppl on here seem to have trouble getting an appointment in mullingar
    Thanks
    Ps: dose anyone know is there any genuine Mediums in the midlands??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MaryX

Hiya
    Just wondering did you get Dympnas nu and if so can I get it off you.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DubWR

hi, topgun
    could you please send me carole phone no;

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 antique

Hi

I was wondering if u did get the number for catherine woods would love to go and see her. If u have the no could u pm me please

Thanks
    celtic1888 wrote: »
    has anyone got contact details for catherine woods please....

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Cabal

Hi,

I've just moved to Ireland, to Bandon, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a psychic / medium anywhere nearby?

I'm more interested in the fortune telling side I think.
    I'm not really a sceptic, but I've only ever had my tarot cards read once and it was so far off it was embarassing. Oddly he had quite a good reputation...but he did say he was having trouble reading me for some reason. The guy I went with thought he was so spot on with him!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 RachA

Hi, would any of you have a number for the fortune teller/medium Sharon on Trim. Heard she's great.
    Thanks a mil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fendergirl

Hi

I am looking for the phone number for Carol Byrne who is located in the Enfield area? Does anyone know if she is any good? If not known I am really interested to see anyone in around this area who is known to be good. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 drakiel

Hi Just wondering if anyone knows of a good fortune teller in the south east. I've been to many over the years however found most of them rubbish with the exception of one which has now passed away.

If anyone knows of any decent ones in the Waterford/Kilkenny/wexford area could you please pass me on the phone number

thanks
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭j0605

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a psychic or medium near me, (limerick clare or tipperary)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Can anyone send me the details of a psychic/medium in the Cork City area please?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

does anyone have a number or name for a GOOD physic/medium in the midlands or mayo??

Have been to Stefan & Billy...Both we good but need someone EXCELLENT

Thansk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 star27

Hi cystic5roses!

Just wondering who Stefan is and where he is based? Afraid I don't know anyone else based in the midlands or no one at all in Mayo.

Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lolo08

Hi All,

I went to see Joe afew weeks ago, i thought some of the things he said were so specific, but other things were soooo off, but i let him talk, i walked away with mixed feelings. My friend got told alot of the same things as me too??

I was wondering if anybody knows of a good medium, id love to get in touch with loved ones who have passed, i know it not possible to request spirits but id love to see who comes to me too. Does anybody know of any good ones? Dublin / Kildare / Meath area. I will travel, i have Dympna in walkinstown's phone number, but i can never get through, if anybody has had sucess with a number, could they possibley PM me with it please? I can pass Joes number on to any body if they want it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MaryX

Hi Lolo
    Just wondering if you could send me on Dympnas number have been looking for ages to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

hi star27, stefan is based in mullingar, he is a physic/medium, I found him excellent on themediumship, really accurate, made me freak just a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 anonomus

Has anyone got a number for Carol Byrne? Or Dympna in walkinstown? Post me if so!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 nathania

anyone know a great psychic in dublin? ive been to a few and there crap so im looking for a really really good one? anyone have number for a fella in the pheonix park?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

nathania wrote: »
    anyone know a great psychic in dublin? ive been to a few and there crap so im looking for a really really good one? anyone have number for a fella in the pheonix park?

howya

whove you been to??

Advertisement