Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwyzzle

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 my little pony

i'm totally lost on the nut and ring....

Somebody Please help :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I'm going to write pretty much what I wrote on the last page about this one.

What is the nut slang for? What is the ring doing to the nut? Think about Royalty specifically a very famous Queen's husband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 my little pony

I'm going to write pretty much what I wrote on the last page about this one.

What is the nut slang for? What is the ring doing to the nut? Think about Royalty specifically a very famous Queen's husband

I'm sure its probably obvious but please please tell me its driving me mad :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I'm sure its probably obvious but please please tell me its driving me mad :mad:

Tis a pierced nut! If you wanted to get that done (ouch!) what would you ask for?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Hi guys

I'm stuck on Level 17 - I can't read the gravestone as the eyesight isn't the best - could someone pm and tell me what it says so I can google it and take it from there?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

K, i'm stuck on Level 10.. the one with the car yokies! I know it spells skoda, but that isnt the answer they're looking for!! Please help me!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

okay - I got caught on that one too...you gotta think of a car that begins with the missing letter that makes up skoda..

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

Oh, makes no sense! But thanks a mill! It was wrecking my head! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

Can someone please pm level 34..................cant go on anymore!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

its ok got it now and stuck on level 39 !!!! "MIddle Name"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭doogle deegan

Has any one got a clue for the last level? Has it got music? i have no speakers at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭doogle deegan

Has any one got a clue for the last level? Has it got music? i have no speakers at the moment

Its ok i got it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

wtf is that welsh map one? level 6... its hardly a puzzle, im just not arsed going through google and maps. google earth had nothing

Advertisement