Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwyzzle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

for the da vinci one, its the mona lisa crossed with another painting, called the scream, find out who painted that and your done. can someone please answer number 33 for me, its probably not that difficult i just can't access the image through MS Paint so i can't manipulate it in any way

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

You know you can manipulate it in paint program? It doesn't have to be MS Paint specifically I used Appleworks paint. You just drag and drop the image into the open window. Then invert it. After that all you need is wiki.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Please help, for the last few days i've been totally stuck on Level 65. You're supposed to get 3 words but my "words" are: knaiacaes, kraeacs and suknaiafkokrkms. I think I might have gone wrong somewhere:confused: Anyone know if im even remotely close?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Please help, for the last few days i've been totally stuck on Level 65. You're supposed to get 3 words but my "words" are: knaiacaes, kraeacs and suknaiafkokrkms. I think I might have gone wrong somewhere:confused: Anyone know if im even remotely close?

what you have to do on level 65 again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Ok, I haven't answered any level for anyone and I won't start now.

Here are three clues to level 65 though.
    Its pairs (co-ordinates), rows and columns
    one of those letters, isn't used in english, where is it used?
    Always look on the bright side of life

Ok thanks, i got it now anyway but i don't get your last spoiler:confused: .

Ok thanks, i got it now anyway but i don't get your last spoiler:confused: .

Monty Python Reference...

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Man i am drawing a complete blank here with this stinking nut and ring thing.

think piercings....

• Advertisement

I have been thinking on piercings before hand from ouch clue, got the thinking on prince due to royalty and men only clue but still don't know prince who or what. Any chance on narrowing the thinking down, is it a form of piercing?

I know i'm rambling but this seems like an easy one and its pissing me of not getting it.

Actually got it now, thank god for google, Moving onward and upward, hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

ok, only started this and i'm on the pathetic pool table one. think i have the right answer but everytime i press enter i end up on this site:
    http://www.planet.nl/error_404.html

i'm i missing something??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

I got to level 4 (I think), one with the nut. Could'nt be bothered going on. Rather boring to be honest lol

Font22 wrote:
    ok, only started this and i'm on the pathetic pool table one. think i have the right answer but everytime i press enter i end up on this site:
    http://www.planet.nl/error_404.html

i'm i missing something??
    If you're still stuck: The obvious answer is the one you want.

stuck on 18 i think.I thought I had it figured out. i enter in my 5 letter answer and it brings me to a blank page where xxxxx = the answer.
    http://home.planet.nl/~qwyzzle/another/xxxxx.html?txt=xxxxx

Have I got the wrong anwser or is that 19 question gone for some reason?

its ok now, stupid thing required a capital leter for the first leter, :mad:

Could someone please tell me the answer to Level 70 or else just give me a clue about which path. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

this is really hard....
    I feel like a dope - i'm only on level 6
    the one with the welsh map.
    i've read someones clue bout the 4MB being like txt speech but i don't have a clue.
    i've looked up map of holy head too and no luck.
    please help!

Could someone please tell me the answer to Level 70 or else just give me a clue about which path. Thanks.

Just print it out and use a dice

• Advertisement

psi wrote:
    Just print it out and use a dice

Lol well of course im doing that. I don't think theres another another way to do it:D Im going round the place and not getting back to square one!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Anyone got any hints for Level 48. "Honestly an easy one"

Take a little rest. Put your head on your shoulder.

Oh and I'm stuck on Lvl 65, the one with the numbers at the top and the picture of the alphabet board. I'm not getting anything sensible out of the numbers.

dudara wrote:
    Anyone got any hints for Level 48. "Honestly an easy one"

You'll ****ing kick yourself when you get that one:D

There's nothing coming to me for this one. I've saved the picture and rotated it in MS paint to see if anything comes to mind. but so far nothing

rotate it 90 degrees and squint a little

Oh and I'm stuck on Lvl 65, the one with the numbers at the top and the picture of the alphabet board. I'm not getting anything sensible out of the numbers.

Did you look at post #67 in this thread?

thanks for that. I knew that it had to be something like that, and yet it still took ages to see it.

49 and 50 were easy in comparison but 51 looks interesting

• Advertisement

psi wrote:
    Did you look at post #67 in this thread?
    Totally missed that even though I checked back through the thread. I think I must be going blind. Thanks :)

Advertisement