Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwyzzle

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

can someone help with 31 and the sign language. i have worked out what it is by a sign language dictionary but it still aint right!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Post up the link to 31 if you can Bitsie and I'll have a look :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 billybobxx

Bitsie wrote:
    can someone help with 31 and the sign language. i have worked out what it is by a sign language dictionary but it still aint right!!!

who would say this?who would use this way of communicating? hope it helps x

Orlee wrote:
    Post up the link to 31 if you can Bitsie and I'll have a look :)

http://home.planet.nl/~qwyzzle/logic/farfalle.html?txt=farfalle

in sign language i have worked out what it says but thats not the answer! :confused:

Right - So you've got the translated answer.

Somebody is 'talking' about a particular something - what kind of person talks in this way?

Find out who this person is.

And then find what's common between the translated answer and the person saying it!

• Advertisement

got it!! thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Just getting back to this and level 33 is annoying me. I got the image into paint and figured out the word is
    Endogenous
    . Now i tried the word and looked up dictonaries about the word and no related word seems to make sense or for that mater work.

Timeout

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

timeout wrote:
    Just getting back to this and level 33 is annoying me. I got the image into paint and figured out the word is
    ***********/spoiler]. Now i tried the word and looked up dictonaries about the word and no related word seems to make sense or for that mater work.

Timeout

post the html link...i can't remeber that one

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

I actually just got.Thanks.

im on level 32 with the pictures which i presume are different elements, so i looked up the periodical table and got the letters for the all......so wondering is this meant to be an anagram of something ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Just found this thread and I can't even get past level 4 - the one with the acorn and the ring ---- I AM A THICKO

What's the title of that again? Is it sounds like . . . . . . . ?

Anyway, if you get all your elements right It will spell out the answer for you, there is no need to switch around the letters.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

gramlab wrote:
    Just found this thread and I can't even get past level 4 - the one with the acorn and the ring ---- I AM A THICKO
    Think of what an acorn is and what that is slang for. Then think about royalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Managed to get it at last with a bit of googling but never knew it was slang for that. Up to 16 now -- think I'll burn the PC :D

Orlee wrote:
    What's the title of that again? Is it sounds like . . . . . . . ?

Anyway, if you get all your elements right It will spell out the answer for you, there is no need to switch around the letters.

yeah its "Sounds like an elementry puzzle", maybe my elements are wrong then cause not spelling out anything at the moment!

The answer dosent sound like anything except the answer

(provided you get all the elements right!)

Pm me with what you've got for the elements if your stuck

Does anyone know Level 34 with the chess board??? aaaaaaagggggggggghh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Bitsie wrote:
    Does anyone know Level 34 with the chess board??? aaaaaaagggggggggghh

:o Shame on me I cheated on that one! :o

Didn't get very far though - I'm on level 36 now - but I think I've broken the addictio....oh crap! :D

Unfortunately I cant help you on this one - It got the better of me and I cheated :(

Orlee wrote:
    Unfortunately I cant help you on this one - It got the better of me and I cheated :(

*ahem* How many did you cheat on Orlee? :p

• Advertisement

Emmmm, *cough* about 20 *cough*

:o Oh the shame!!!:o

how can you cheat with these, is there answers somewhere i dont know about!!!

Hmmmmmm - Im not telling! I dont want to be responsible for your cheating, it'd be a black mark against my soul!!!

Orlee wrote:
    Hmmmmmm - Im not telling! I dont want to be responsible for your cheating, it'd be a black mark against my soul!!!

Our souls are black enough :o

Grrrrrr... why'd i ever come back here! - i had forgotten all about it :)

Ummm.... anyone got a clue for 36 :p ?

*unsubscribes from the thread*

I feel so virtuous now! I've not cheated on any of the levels. Though I am tempted for Level 70 as I can't be arsed printing it out to work out with a dice.

Level 34 nearly killed me though.

So any help for 34 then tSubh Dearg........i have no morals so tell me as much as you like!!

Do you know which piece to move? There was a clue to tell you which one you need to use, after that it's really just a process on elimination in more ways than one.

Do you know which piece to move? There was a clue to tell you which one you need to use, after that it's really just a process on elimination in more ways than one.

:(

Even when I cheated on 34 I couldn't figure out how the answer stacked up with the question...

tSubh can you PM me to enlighten me?

So far this is the only one I had to *ahem* well you know *ahem* - unlike that ^^^^^^^ Orlee :rolleyes:

:D

*Sobs* Im so weak :(

• Advertisement

*pst* PM me with an answer for 36!

The Wolf can absolve your sins ;)

Advertisement