Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many 180's have you had?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Playing about 3 years now. In the first 2 years I only hit 2 180s. Changed my darts to nice light thin ones about 8 months ago and I'd say I've hit at least 50 maximums since. Most in practice. Still sht myself after the first 2 go in though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭etoughguy

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Playing about 3 years now. In the first 2 years I only hit 2 180s. Changed my darts to nice light thin ones about 8 months ago and I'd say I've hit at least 50 maximums since. Most in practice. Still sht myself after the first 2 go in though

Do ya mind me asking what darts you use? I'm a beginner and have no idea of whats what darts wise, that some shooting keep it up

etoughguy wrote:
    Do ya mind me asking what darts you use? I'm a beginner and have no idea of whats what darts wise, that some shooting keep it up

I'm not sure what type exactly but they're 20gram Winmau darts, bought off Argos for 14 quid. I was throwing 26gram Unicorn darts previously.

I'm not sure what type exactly but they're 20gram Winmau darts, bought off Argos for 14 quid. I was throwing 26gram Unicorn darts previously.

sound

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Only just noticed this thread now. Have lost count of 180s I've thrown over the years. In practice they are fairly easy but in league it's a different thing - the nerves just get me :( I find that just keeping the same rhythm of throw after the first two 60s and not panic is the important thing.

• Advertisement

FanadMan wrote:
    Only just noticed this thread now. Have lost count of 180s I've thrown over the years. In practice they are fairly easy but in league it's a different thing - the nerves just get me I find that just keeping the same rhythm of throw after the first two 60s and not panic is the important thing.

We all know not to panic, even telling yourself not to panic makes you panic. It's what I love about darts, total mind fcuk! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DeadlyH83

Regular enough I hit them.
    Atleast one every time I practice for an hour or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

4 so far and playing since Xmas, As a few have said before it's about relaxation and concentration at the same time. Couldn't count the number of 140/121/123/125/135 i've had after the first two land in the T20. Threw 160 a few times too with the last dart being a high flyer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Navigator's I think, I have the 22g and they too were sub 15 quid in argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Last one was today at lunchtime. Don't know how as I hit nothing else other than 45's 41's and 26's and any other combination of 1 5 and 20 you care to think of.

I've only managed a handful this year though although got two in one night on the electronic board in a league match.

• Advertisement

Iron Hide wrote: »
    4 so far and playing since Xmas, As a few have said before it's about relaxation and concentration at the same time. Couldn't count the number of 140/121/123/125/135 i've had after the first two land in the T20. Threw 160 a few times too with the last dart being a high flyer!!

good shooting im playing since xmas too very addictive!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The day before paddys day this year, I was just having a few cans and throwing darts on the kitchen probably over 3-4 hours.
    The 180's were flying in, I hit 11 in total that night!
    8 in a day was my previous best.

Advertisement