Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving up in the world

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Amaru

Alright, well then its just a misunderstanding. No harm done.

And like i said, i just assumed you knew because of what i posted. If it wasn't clear, then i apologize.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭De Deraco

damn it i though it was all gonna kick off. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

De Deraco wrote:
    damn it i though it was all gonna kick off. LOL
    De Deraco dude I hear you like to fúck goats. You sick bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Do not harrass goat-****ers plz. No more abuse by anyone.

Amaru has 54 posts on the poker forum alone in the last week, couldn't squeeze in a quick report on how the challenge went?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

DapperGent wrote:
    De Deraco dude I hear you like to fúck goats. You sick bastard.

Shane they know your secret...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭De Deraco

I did not have sexual relations with that goat.

my advice would be when you are winning consitently.....on a rush or streak....then move up to higher stakes and keep going until you start losing and feel out of your depth.
    But be careful, if you do this with cash games sit down with $40 at the 1/2 $50 at the 2/4 and $60 at the 3/6. By this method you wont burn up your bankroll before you blink, but at the same time you will see how far you can go at this current period.
    If your tournament play is good now and you are winning consistently ...then of course move up....what are you waiting for!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

As a matter of interest did you ever get paid on this Dave?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

From my recollection in another "best of thread" it was paid, but it would be nice to get confirmation from the Horses mouth for posterity in the actual thread.

Ste05 wrote:
    From my recollection in another "best of thread" it was paid, but it would be nice to get confirmation from the Horses mouth for posterity in the actual thread.

If it wasnt paid then I think Amaru and PPPspecial should be perma site banned for welching on prop bets.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Amaru hasn't posted here since this thread really, and I don't think PPPspecial had anything to do with it at all, in fact I don't think he was registered. I think the PPP references are to PPPpitboss who was to adjudicate and say whether it was done or not. I didn't reread the whole thread though, just the last bit.

Also, dragging up old threads is not cool, even one this entertaining.

5starpool wrote:
    Amaru hasn't posted here since this thread really, and I don't think PPPspecial had anything to do with it at all, in fact I don't think he was registered. I think the PPP references are to PPPpitboss who was to adjudicate and say whether it was done or not. I didn't reread the whole thread though, just the last bit.

Also, dragging up old threads is not cool, even one this entertaining.

I was refering to a different prop bet that Masters welched on.

Dont really see whats wrong with posting on the thread just interested in seeing if he actually paid up the money, hardly worth starting a new thread to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

Didn't you have to give someone your house or something?

Dont really see whats wrong with posting on the thread just interested in seeing if he actually paid up the money, hardly worth starting a new thread to find out.
    Oh right. I don't have my prop bet welching spreadsheet up to date it seems.

As for whats wrong with thread bumping, I don't think DeV likes it and he whips the mods and chains us up when it happens. Also, it is a stock response that hides my actual lack of caring.

5starpool wrote:
    Oh right. I don't have my prop bet welching spreadsheet up to date it seems.

My apologies, it was a thinly veiled dig at his roundness.

NickyOD wrote:
    Didn't you have to give someone your house or something?

I dont believe anyone took me up on that particular challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Bump

Round Tower PM'd me to add that he thinks Amaru paid him.

/thread I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement