Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love! Love! Love!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

Yup. Bit of violence never hurt anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

SeanOM wrote:
    Yup. Bit of violence never hurt anyone

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Okay everybody, *looks at the amount of complete BS* I'm gone for a few hours and this is what happens to my thread? For shame :( . I hate to act like a mod. and all but it's justified.

Okay so, who loves who and and don't you love those special feelings? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I tried apathy once. Couldn't be arsed with it tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

*rolleyes* why is whenever i visit i have to ban SOMEONE?

Raphael banned. ColHol anymore insults anywhere on the board and you're joining him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

raphael: it won't let me negrep you so i'll just say it here.

you're a bloody arsehole at times. i know liz, possibly better than i know you and obviously she didn't say that and think it out properly. aren't you so ****ing cool taking it all so seriously? get down off your high horse kthnx

(sorry for contributing to the drama but i was mad....)

MentalImplosion: shut up. he's banned, he cant read it, and so i'd advise you read things before you start shooting your mouth off.

Can't he just read it as a guest? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I agree, that was a bit vicious. Oh, and to anyone who doubts it, he is that caustic in person. Anyway, apathy is far from the worst feeling in the world. It's high on my list, mostly because at the moment it's one of the few things keeping me stable. It, music and frineds, so it's doing a nice job for me and I'd like to thank it and keep it this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I've started something beautiful here.........

First of all, I most certainly was not talking about Political apathy which is of course terrible when one country couldn't give a sh!te about another and soforth. What I was talking about was personal apathy, when nothing can affect you negatively or positively, no matter how long your grounded for or how much homework your French teacher gives you, you remain in a completely neutral state.

Secondly, I didn't remove that post because I thought It was stupid, I removed it because of the Flaming, no -one likes flame wars now do they?

Thirdly, I'm ready to let this die now because I am in an apathetic mood and your flaming is only of some mild interest to me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

hmm.... I really dont understand why everyone at CTY gets on so well, but on the boards, everyone seems to be at each others throats. :/ it so immature, and really annoying, so just... give it a break, everyone

Can't he just read it as a guest? :confused:
    I dont care. you lot have no idea when to let things die do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

crash_000 wrote:
    I dont care. you lot have no idea when to let things die do you?

*holding my tongue* :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Goddammit flaming is so annoying the amount of threads that get shut down because of it. Most namely my song tag one. I was upset

Most namely my song tag one. I was upset

AWWWW, too bad there's not a thread exactly like it, telling you exactly what it is with it's title. That's a real shame. :rolleyes:

I LOVE sarcasm! Especially joke sarcasm. :D Lowest form of wit my arse!

The new one doesn't have my name on it though. think how big it'd be if it hadn't beeen deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'd rather not. Threads like that get out of hand. Like, who needs a thead that size taking up space on the board. Sure it's fun and all, for a while, but they get blown out of all proportion. Noone needs fifteen pages of song titles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Last time I counted, in the past two months there were 31 threads locked and a few more have been added since I was last on the boards which was only 2 days ago.

I thought I'd better do this before anyone else does.

I'd like to declare my love for sitting. In fact, I'm siting right now. Here's why I love sitting (get ready for a Simpsons quote):

"Ah sitting. The Great Leveler.
    From the mightiest Pharaoh,
    to the lowliest urchin,
    who doesn't enjoy a good sit?"

- Charles Montgomery Burns, CEO

I thought I'd better do this before anyone else does.

I'd like to declare my love for sitting. In fact, I'm siting right now. Here's why I love sitting (get ready for a Simpsons quote):

"Ah sitting. The Great Leveler.
    From the mightiest Pharaoh,
    to the lowliest urchin,
    who doesn't enjoy a good sit?"

- Charles Montgomery Burns, CEO

Poetry man, poetry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

I love the things I cannot have...

Like white chocolate kitkat chunkys. I know they were limited edition, so in a way you would think I would have been more prepared for their heartbreaking stop...but...

And green polos. I cant remeber what flavour they are supposed to be...lime? lemon? But they turn your whole mouth green, and I can't find them anywhere. Well, they sell them in England, but....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

hmmmmmmm white chocolate kitkat chunkies hmmmmmmmm :eek:

yea id like to declare my love for money.........money is just so loveable :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

meeka wrote:
    hmm.... I really dont understand why everyone at CTY gets on so well, but on the boards, everyone seems to be at each others throats. :/ it so immature, and really annoying, so just... give it a break, everyone

Seems odd alright but then again I really don't remember it happening _this_ much in the past. Seems significantly worse this year but maybe because I've to mod it that I'm noticing it more. Still. MEH.

meeka wrote:

Agreed. Tis well annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

They started it

*sticks out tongue*

WWWOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!
    This is now the No. 1 most viewed non-sticky thread!!! :D:D:D:D

I love that.

What I love are those wonderful white chocolate Smarties which came out at Christmas a few years ago. Anyone else remember them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Kev: No it isn't

Edit: On closer examination, it is......that's depressing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Everyone go to my thread and post there........

• Advertisement

Thanks for contributing to the thread's views count Liz. :D

Advertisement