Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love! Love! Love!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Naeny

Ah cheers emmet! But im sorry to say im not gonna go at it like rabbits with him! oh and this is for colm : ahhh poor cuan, how do you get those lil' msgs at the end, everyone has them! Oh wot bout those pics by your name, you see i have no clue how to work this thing and im quite pleased that i figured out how to do as much as i can on this thing! :D

Id just like to say iv realised that this forum is bout lov, well i no i didnt fall in lov at CTYI but i have so id just like to say that I LOV MAT, He's the biggest lash in the world and the best kisser ever! (this mat wasnt in CTYI and in case any1s gettin worried i DEFFO dont mean my bro(his names matthew)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

is he 17?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

Naeny wrote:
    I no aren't they, like seriously, just because i prefer older guys doesnt mean im a slut r anything, its not as if im easy and will do anything! And i was just tlkin to them earlier today at the dublin reunion! Ah well im not actually that mad, well maybe just a bit at emmet cus he said the worst bout me!
    Ur some trouble maker Emmet. You've gone and upset people now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

I love Jesus. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Woo! Go Naeny! If you wanna be with older guys then go for it girl! They're fun!

SeanOM wrote:
    Ur some trouble maker Emmet. You've gone and upset people now ;)

I know sean. and when other people are upset it makes me upset too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Sure it does emmet...u love when u cause hassle among people!!!!U know u do so atleast enjoy it openly?

JUst a thought ;)

Sure it does emmet...u love when u cause hassle among people!!!!U know u do so atleast enjoy it openly?

JUst a thought ;)

Frankly, Corky, I'm hurt. I'm just tryna be a nice guy, makin up with people i've hurt and now you wanna make fun of me?

Last time you get it :D !!

U know u love me so im sure u will forgive me. I am ashamed of myself emmet. :o

really u know how serious i always am so u know how sincere this message is i hope....lmao

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Anyway back to the love bit,

I think lanlih is pretty ok, for a cork person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

I love whoever it was that invented mince pies- what a genius

Oh, and also - WATERFORD REUNION, NOW!!! Visit the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

ColHol wrote:
    Anyway back to the love bit,

I think lanlih is pretty ok, for a cork person
    Ya mean compared to all the other cork people shes only ok :)

indeed....

Ahh thanx emmet, and no colm he's 15 but I now like another fella and he's 16, his names brooke(weird) but he's got sexy eyes! Im not sure if he no's I like him but he will soon! :D anyway....Go Gummybearz(dont no your real name) I totaly agree older fellas are more fun and there more experienced if you no wot I mean! He he! ;)

Darling they all exist for our amusement! ;) (Its Liz btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Darling they all exist for our amusement! ;) (Its Liz btw)
    Somehow I get the feeling that if I was to post up the phrase "All women exist for the amusement of men" there would be plenty of tirades. So in the interest of equality, lets not imply that anybody is better than anybody else (other than the obvious n00bs<*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Let just test that theory Barry.

All women exist for the ammusment of men. And don't you forget it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Tirade!

I believe it is the other way round my dear kev, Men are there so the women dont get bored cooking, cleaning and doing everything we were put on this earth to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Exactly Liz. Is that the one from advertising by the way?

What? Am I from advertising or is the amusement thing from advertising? Well anyway, neither of us are from advertising.

No but seriously generally older fellas are hotter! ANd im like sooooo confused at the mo cus I like soooooooo many hot fellas I dunno hu to pick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

oh how awful that must be for you............ *sarcasm detector explosion*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭GlitterB

Naeny oh u poor ting u must be all conflicted inside......i thought it was hard choosin subjects for the leaving..but now i know better kk n1 thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

I feel ever so sorry for you. You're so lucky you have so many hot older men after you. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

oooh oooh oooh!!! i love muireann!!!!!!!!

hey older guys are cool and all that (ok, well cool) but don't diss lads your own age. cos that's ageism, and it's just plain wrong. and you're gonna realise all the best ones are like a year older than you, that's all.

(you can diss younger guys though. cos 'doing' that is just wrong.)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

on the other hand, younger girls do my NUT. no offence but while they can be wonderfully mature some of the time they can also be exceedingly immature a lot of the other times

(ignore me btw, i havent had experience with women en masse for the past two years - if/when i ever end up single again sometime in the future i can see myself royally ****ed re: finding anyone :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

On the subject older women aren't bad either. I'm not talking about 40+ or anything like that but if you had a choice between some girl you know or Elle McPherson which would you choose guys?

Maybe next year we'll have the 16-year-olds with the 12-year-olds (not bloody likely).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

crash_000 wrote:
    on the other hand, younger girls do my NUT. no offence but while they can be wonderfully mature some of the time they can also be exceedingly immature a lot of the other times

Theyre not talking about a 19 year old goin wit a 12 year old :p

Advertisement