Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love! Love! Love!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I've been repeatedly watching this over the last month and I LOVE this ad.

Once you watch it you'll feel GREEEEAAAAATTTTTT YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! :D

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nutrigrainad.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

i love tony page with every inch of my soul and heart xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Kev man, first of all, you spend WAY too much time on the internet looking for stuff like that.
    Secondly, Keep it up man, everything like that you've posted has been Classic.

Okay Colm, if you like them, here's another one (which I love (just tryin' to stay on topic)).

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

Some of you may have seen Jesse "The Juggler" Day's (in my class by the way (trying to be cool by association)) Trogdor T-Shirt. Well this is it's source. A lot of you have probably already seen it, but for those who haven't make sure you watch it all; there's a cool song at the end. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Stwong Bad!

• Advertisement

And here's another:

http://www.monsterslash.com/

This was actually recorded by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett, the original creator of The Monster Mash, because he hates Bush's environmental policies. I freakin' LOVE The Monster Mash.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

This one I saw ages ago and I can't believe I didn't think of it earlier. It's pure class!! :D I LOVE IT!!! :)

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingpong.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

:P Nice one Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hey Matt, remember that awful version of the Monster Mash those horrible people did?

• Advertisement

My those guys sucked. Monster Mash was the only good thing the new fits did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hey, remember when threads stayed on-topic?

Man that rocked

Ok I love white chocolate Malteasers

I love threads that drift off topic. Thus qualifying any off topic stuff as being on topic. There, ramble away people.

Ingenius

Why thank you.

http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/

Here's one I love for those Harry Potter fans out there (of which I am not one). Make sure you watch the first one first. There's a reason for everything. It makes the second one funnier to have seen the first one first.

Bother.

God I love the reunions! The best part is the unprecidented public randomness and unlikely becoming likely. It's like the spirit of CTYI being brought into the real world. But only for short excursions at a time because we all know our free, hippie-like, accepting CTYI attitude would be crushed if it were ever completely transfered into public living. Just like Nazi Germany.

It's like we're Jewish except without all the stereotypical trademarks, e.g.

Weird hair (No wait. David Teirney and Jason Finnegan.)
    Weird clothes (No wait. Pimpness and Ana in general.)
    Weird customs (No wait. CTYI in general.)
    Good with money (No wait. Business classes.)
    Belief in a God (There we go.)

P.S. WOOT!!! 200th post!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Kevin, ffs, stop dragging the damn thread up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

<complete and utter tripe>
    A: What Aonghus said

B: You're an idiot. Comparing CTYI to genocide is neither big nor funny, and I'm almost sorry that the 1 Jewish person that I know of who reads this board is banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Weird clothes (No wait. Pimpness and Ana in general.)

feck off and die. i like my clothes.

speaking of lovelovelove, i visited Juliet's house in Verona. i loved it. It's covered in love notes. even i put one there. it's beautiful.

feck off and die. i like my clothes.

Oh don't get me wrong, I like your clothes too :) but you must admit they aren't extremely conventional. That's part of their charm.

B: You're an idiot. Comparing CTYI to genocide is neither big nor funny, and I'm almost sorry that the 1 Jewish person that I know of who reads this board is banned.

All I said was, "Just like Nazi Germany." A small joke that isn't offensive and certainly had no offensive ulterior motive. Sorry if you took it badly but I didn't mean anything by it. Juat a small joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Gotta love the public randomness. Does a certain grafton street orgy come to anyone's mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

a lot of my clothes are highly conventional i'll have you know. it's just... the way i wear em

Shouting at skobes in Stephens Green: Told off by two old people that didn't have a clue,
    Orgy in Grafton Street: Called ****ing wierdo's and stared at in general (Big crowd),
    Juggling/Busk Juggling on Stephens Green monument: Kicked out for 'misuse of monument',
    Orgy in the middle of the street pathway, in stephens green: Told to move,
    Hugging mascots in Grafton Street: Told to leave,
    Drawing with chalk in Stone Garden in Stephens Green: Kicked out (we all know my views on this one).

Why don't the public like us?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

pinkpimp wrote:
    Why don't the public like us?
    You feel the need to proclaim your "uniqueness" to everyone, instead of shutting up and keeping your head down

True. But hey, I prefer to have fun with my time than to act 'normal'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

You feel the need to proclaim your "uniqueness" to everyone, instead of shutting up and keeping your head down

pot, kettle, black?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

I think Barry was posting that to show the point of view of the general public, not his own. Thereby answering Colm's question...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

does this have anything do with love at all any more.......infact, did it ever have anything to do with love?

Advertisement