Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Seosaimh77 wrote: »
    Good jokes requires good timing*. New timing belt has improved car's ability to tell jokes, but not the engine.

*It also helps if they are funny too :p

Ah Ta for that one ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I treated the wife to one of those fish pedicures the other day and I was very pleased with the result.

Those Piranhas dont fook about!.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭rusty_racer94

I'm glad to hear that Michael Jackson died happy.
    The last person to see him alive said that he was blowing Bubbles.

How many Tribesmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Six: one to screw it in and five to dance for no f*cking reason.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

shawnee wrote: »
    Am I missing something here ?:confused:
    What's the secret of a good Timing !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

a fight broke out in my utility room today-
    it all started when the washing machine took the piss out of the knickers.

what do you call a recently waxed police-women?

c#nt-stubble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Speaking of the cost of living I hear Paul McCartney is pisssed of because is new missus is buying twice as many shoes as his last one.

patmac wrote: »
    Speaking of the cost of living I hear Paul McCartney is pisssed of because is new missus is buying twice as many shoes as his last one.

at least this one seems to have a bit of a personality- the last wife was a bit wooden

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

The Estonian football team

I just made a new website for women drivers...

But it keeps crashing.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

My mate married a chinese millionare today...... Cha Ching

My Japaneese girlfriend just dumped me :o

Ah well..........there's plenty more in the sea

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭bacon?

Why did Dracula go to the chemist?

Coffin.

There is plenty of fish in the sea, but until I catch one, I'm stuck here holding my rod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭scotty_irish

from girlfriend's welsh dad in my email today:

an englishman, an irishman, a scotsman and a welshman are in pub.

sorry. an englishman, an irishman, a scotsman are in a pub, the welshman is still in new zealand.

bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

What happened the one legged jockey?

He fell off the other side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ifitburwilll

how do you get 4 elephants in a mini minor
    2 in front and 2 in the back

how do you know if there is 4 elephants in a house
    youd see the mini parked outside

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Possessio - nine..tenths of the word

Just blocked the toilet. In fact, I think I might report it for spam as well.

I've just started my new job at a tyre factory where I hope to have many good years ahead of me.

The trouble with fat people is they want everything given to them on a plate.

I've a friend who always introduces himself as 'Stephen with a ph', as he's slightly acidic.

Just had a giant cockroach knock the door asking for donations, it must be that bug that's going round.

Why are all keyboard players called Roland?

Police marksmen covering disturbances at Dale Farm, were required to open fire three times.

They won a goldfish, a teddy bear and an inflatable hammer!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

A photon walks into an airport. The clerk asks him if he has any bags, so he says "No, I'm travelling light"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I don't see what the big fuss is over Movember, maybe I'm just bitter that my idea of Rapril never caught on.

So gentlemen. We'll celebrate Movember with our moustaches, Manuary by doing manly things 24/7. And soon it will be time for Rapril.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ifitburwilll

It could be dodgy voting for mikey D The country cannot afford a state funeral

Guinness has had more hits than Dana

Mitchell approached a voter and said " Hi I'm gay " .To which the voter replied "Well you've got my number Mr Norris.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭line6

the barman said 'we don't serve neutrinos' - a neutrino walked into a bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

A friend of mine in the army ate all the pudding rations.

He was shot for DESSERTING!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

David Norris has said that if he gets voted in as president, he will not take his lover up the Aras :D.

Scared the fook outta the postman today by going to the door completely naked.

I'm not sure what scared him more, my naked body or the fact that I knew where he lived.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Trampas

Walked past the farm today and the farmer said, 'I've got 68 sheep, can you help me round them up?' I said, 'Aye, you've got 70.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Scared the fook outta the postman today by going to the door completely naked.

I'm not sure what scared him more, my naked body or the fact that I knew where he lived.

Brill !

Advertisement