Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

My wife says she's going to leave me if i don't start supporting Trump.... I said "Biden"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Warning...Do not look at the sun through a colander, you will strain your eyes.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

For sale.

Muhammad Ali DVD collection.
    George Foreman grill.
    Both boxed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

A lot of people don’t seem to know what a one liner joke is.
    Look up Stewart Francis or Tim Vine and you’ll get the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    A lot of people don’t seem to know what a one liner joke is.
    Look up Stewart Francis or Tim Vine and you’ll get the idea.

I don't get it. :confused:

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's also two lines, which is ironic.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

What is often referred to as a "Honeymoon Salad"?

Lettuce Alone

I have an inferiority complex, but it's not a very good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

There's no place like '127.0.0.1'.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I dropped my phone in the bath. It's syncing now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭The Mulk

coolhull wrote: »
    What is often referred to as a "Honeymoon Salad"?

Lettuce Alone

Or a "Honeymoon Sandwich"

Turnover and Lettuce

Together, I can beat schizophrenia.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

I stayed up all night trying to remember, the difference between insomnia and amnesia.
    much like the dyslexic insomniac atheist who stayed up all night wondering if there was a dog.

I love Ebay....I sold my homing pigeon 8 times last month
    did u kno pigeons die when they have sex? i didn't but my neighbour claims his does.

was very sick last monday, laughing maniacally at microwaved kittens again.

my wife and i have decided that we don't want to have children so tomorrow night at dinner we're going to tell them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Just made the smoothie recipe Neil Diamond gave me: swede, carrot, lime.

My wife said to me: "If you won the lottery, would you still love me?" I said: "Of course I would. I'd miss you, but I'd still love you.

Apparently Zoo owners give their animals names. Hugh Gnu?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

1990sman wrote: »
    was very sick last monday, laughing maniacally at microwaved kittens again.
    Seriously, WTF?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement

5 vowels, 12 consonants, an exclamation mark, a comma & full stop all appeared in court today. They are all due to be sentenced next week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭chooseusername

5 vowels, 12 consonants, an exclamation mark, a comma & full stop all appeared in court today. They are all due to be sentenced next week :D

Twelve months, maybe!

edit;
    does an exclamation mark count as a full-stop?

I was shocked to discover my first grey pubic hair today, though not as shocked as the other people in the lift.

If anyone's missing a copy of The Chiropractor's Journal, I have back issues.

A clown held the door open for me the other day. It was a nice jester.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭saabsaab

I asked my Doctor for advice as I believed I broke my arm in several places. He told me to stop going in to them!

I've been ill since having a Chinese meal last night. I knew it was Coronavirus, straight off the Bat

Did you hear about the ship carrying yo-yos ? It sank 537 times.

Say what you want about waitresses but they bring a lot to the table

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭saabsaab

My Doctor just told me I'd live till 60! I said I'm already 60. He replied 'See, what did I just tell ya'

Advertisement