Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,271 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Today I saw a girl in the distance, she had horizon on me.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Had a dream that I was a muffler. I woke up exhausted.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Today I saw a girl in the distance, she had horizon me.
    Fixed that for you ;-)

I unknowingly ate horse meat once....gave me the trots.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

My Lidl pony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

I unknowingly ate horse meat once....gave me the trots.

Did you ever get half way through eating a house and think, “I’m not as hungry as I thought I was?” - Tim Vine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭saabsaab

I've stopped being superstitious, it wasn't bringing me any luck.

People who can’t tell the difference between whole numbers and decimals are missing the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭supernova5

really and truly people who go see a psychiatrist need their head examined..

I told my psychiatrist that I was dreaming that he turned into a vampire. He said 'at last, a case I can sink my teeth into'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I was halfway through eating a horse when I realised I wasn’t as hungry as I thought I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

My teacher said I’d end up walking the streets unless I paid attention in class, which is ironic because now I’m a postman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭chooseusername

I was halfway through eating a horse when I realised I wasn’t as hungry as I thought I was.
    Ah!
    that's what El Gaucho meant ,
    in his one-line from Tim Vine.

There was once a king that was only a foot tall! They say he was a good ruler.

Just seen that Trump is on a golf course

Didn't Hitler end up in a bunker as well?

I married my wife for her looks, just not the ones she’s been giving me lately

My US father in law was dropped into Japan as a spy by the OSS during the second world war. He had perfect Japanese, knew their culture and had the customs and dress perfectly yet he was caught almost straight away. He asked his captors how did they catch him? was it his accent? No they said the accent was 'perfect like a local but you are black!'

Accidentally spilt some tomato sauce in my eye. In Heinz sight it was a stupid mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭geminiman63

Accidentally spilt some tomato sauce in my eye. In Heinz sight it was a stupid mistake

Haven't seen you in a while we must ketchup :pac:

Origami finals will be on TV tonight, for those watching with paperview

• Advertisement

Next year English Christmas dinners won't have sprouts, they don't want anything to do with Brussels anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭joeguevara

saabsaab wrote: »
    Next year English Christmas dinners won't have sprouts, they don't want anything to do with Brussels anymore.

They will probably just make a balls of the cabbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

if you fart and sneeze at the same time, your body takes a screen shot ..

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

There was a man found dead on the street last night, clutching a bundle of IOUs. Police suspect vowel play.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭RayCon

Went for a job interview as a blacksmith yesterday. The interviewer asked "Have u ever shoed a horse?"

"No" I said, "but I once told a donkey to fcuk off"

Santa and the reindeer have to wear masks this Christmas due to covid. It's an Elf and safety measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

RayCon wrote: »
    Went for a job interview as a blacksmith yesterday. The interviewer asked "Have u ever shoed a horse?"

"No" I said, "but I once told a donkey to fcuk off"

Was asked in a job interview what my weaknesses are, and I answered "honesty. I'm too honest."

"Really?" asked the interviewer. "I don't think honesty is a weakness".

"Well, I don't give a fcuk what you think," I replied.

Googled 'how to light a cigar' & got 80,000 matches.

What do you call a dog that can do magic tricks.

A Labracadabrador!

• Advertisement

Yesterday, I swam with a Dolphin for hours, we just clicked.

Advertisement