Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options
  • 12-03-2019 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

Mxm1v2m.png

Game players unite! Congratulations you have unlocked the secret world.

The time has come for players from both worlds to advance to the next level.

Please make yourself at home and get to know the players that were not in your heat.

Game Rules

1. When you die, you are out of the game unless we instruct you otherwise.
    2. When you are dead, please don’t post. Dead people can’t talk!
    3. We have 14 players so we encourage you all to get as involved as you can and contribute to the game. Try to get a vote in as a minimum each day. 2 missed votes may mean a player could be modkilled or replaced by a sub, depending on mod discretion. We will judge each missed vote on a case by case basis.
    4. No cheating. This is game that requires honesty and relies heavily on the players having integrity. So, as well as any other cheating, no PMing other players and no chatting about the game anywhere off thread while the game is going on.
    5. All players will receive PMs throughout the game, please no copying and pasting of PMS that we send you, nor will you be allowed copy and paste anything from any backroom you may or may not have. If you want to discuss the content of a PM with the village, please discuss it with the Mods first before discussing any PMs on thread.
    6. All questions can be sent directly to the Mods if you are unsure about anything. Kolido, Pter and Kitten K are the Mods for this game. Feel free to contact any of us any time. We will try answer you as soon as we can so be patient.
    7. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behavior, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Pter) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.
    8. This is an Anon game. Every player will have a WW alias to play under and this will be PM'ed to you along with any in game role you have been given.
    9. No posting in your regular Boardsie account i.e. no posting as Beakerjoe, post as Joey WW. Slips will happen but they will also be punished so don’t slip. Do what Pter says, not what he does, essentially
    10. NO EDITING POSTS. You won’t be able to in an anon account. If you slip and post in your regular boardsie account, don’t delete or edit either. Log back into your anon account, quote the slipped post(s) and announce to the thread that you slipped and the posts should be attributed to your given anon account.
    12. No sharing your lynch passwords or COP accounts with anyone. All actions must be done by you and only you. Use the lynch password given to you. Incorrect passwords may invalidate your vote.
    13. Votes will be published after we announce the lynch, as quickly as possible!
    14. Have fun guys, we encourage fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.
    15. In the event of a tie lynch vote, the first vote cast between the two tied players will decide the lynch. I.e. Duffy WW and Joey WW get 4 votes each but Joey WW received the earliest vote, then Joey WW will be lynched.
    16. Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm.

Win Conditions

For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the non-villagers in the game. When the last non-villager dies, the village wins the game.

For the baddies to win the game they have to ensure any other evil sides are dead and gain parity with the village.

ANY CHANGES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THEY ARE MADE.

Lynch Form: https://goo.gl/forms/RZyGnxg8MJ3gpCGp1

Players:
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Desmond WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Phil WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Let the battle commence.
    The mods
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Hi gang

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

First!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Right Gertrude, you’re acting like you’re roled good, what’s the story?

Or maybe not :D

Sonic people if you could just give us a chance to get our house in order we’ll give you the lie of the land in a moment

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

First!

Hey Gertberry :)

Jake WW wrote: »
    Hi gang

Save that offer you made me for another while yet x

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Sonic people if you could just give us a chance to get our house in order we’ll give you the lie of the land in a moment

Unless you have an outed wolf then we're lynching Steve tonight

Hey vernminus ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Just voted on lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Fair enough Nigel. Take your time. We've got our house mostly sorted. Steve is a wolf. We aren't certain of the other one but I think it's Clodagh (but potentially Mary, but more likely Clodagh).

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just voted on lynch.

32494053_471845686563181_9195171393258389504_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.cdninstagram.com

Beat ya to it

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Fair enough Nigel. Take your time. We've got our house mostly sorted. Steve is a wolf. We aren't certain of the other one but I think it's Clodagh (but potentially Mary, but more likely Clodagh).

I’ve been keeping a brief eye on yours, ye seem well set, we’ve been a shambles BUT we could be about to pull it out of the fire.

We’re waiting on Isla, Wini and Conor to come on and claim a good role if they have one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    [
    Beat ya to it

Was it a race?

:P

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Was it a race?

:P

:D It's always a race when first vote counts double essentially ;)

I’ve been keeping a brief eye on yours, ye seem well set, we’ve been a shambles BUT we could be about to pull it out of the fire.

We’re waiting on Isla, Wini and Conor to come on and claim a good role if they have one

I've been reading all of yours. But for Jake's role claim this morning he'd be a lock wolf for me tbh.

I don't think ye guys were wrong with lynching Eva, whatever they were at they had to be removed.

Our story is that we lynched Liam wolf last night. Our vig was almost lynched but my early vote and Desmond staying on board killed him.

Vig then tried to shoot Steve but somehow survived

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

*carried over from last thread*

Seriously Gertrude??? You accuse me of going into hiding because I’m offline for about 20 mins? Maybe you’ve forgotten about Wini, Isla and Conor since they’ve been in hiding since the start.

Jake I will answer your question, but only after I’ve seen what the missing ones have to say when they eventually decide to turn up.

*Grumps* Wish I could quote posts from the other threads :(

I could do Mushroom Kingdom wagonomics if so

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I've been reading all of yours. But for Jake's role claim this morning he'd be a lock wolf for me tbh.

I don't think ye guys were wrong with lynching Eva, whatever they were at they had to be removed.

Our story is that we lynched Liam wolf last night. Our vig was almost lynched but my early vote and Desmond staying on board killed him.

Vig then tried to shoot Steve but somehow survived
    Did Steve have an extra life or was he protected?

Who do you have as wolves in ours?

Riona WW wrote: »
    *carried over from last thread*

Seriously Gertrude??? You accuse me of going into hiding because I’m offline for about 20 mins? Maybe you’ve forgotten about Wini, Isla and Conor since they’ve been in hiding since the start.

Jake I will answer your question, but only after I’ve seen what the missing ones have to say when they eventually decide to turn up.

Is your electricity off? :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Summary of events for the Mario world people.

Night One lynch - Me and Vernon tore strips out of each other all day. Drew in the lynch, but because I (Sonic) had a chaos emerald, I survived.
    Munch - Chaos emerald blocked the munch too.
    Vig Kill - Angus shoots Katie. Katie is good.
    Lynch - A mad scramble sees Liam lynched. He returns as bad.
    Vig Kill - Angus shoots Steve. Kill fails. No explanation given.

We're pretty sure Steve is bad, and based on process of elimination, we're pretty sure Clodagh is also bad. If either isn't, then Mary is likely bad, but she's been pretty much against the now-known wolves.

Think that covers everything?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Hello everyone :)

Did Steve have an extra life or was he protected?

Who do you have as wolves in ours?

Isla. I had Jake for bussing her until this morning, and his silly nonsense about there 'having' to be wolves on the Eva lynch. Well, duh. There were 5 votes there.

Then it would be toss up between Wini and Conor I think. But if the role claim is true (which is resolvable anyways), then it's probably Isla, Conor and Wini

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Is your electricity off? :D

Nope, I was making an omelette actually. I’ve got my priorities right :)

As for Steve having an extra life, that is one theory. The other is the shaman protected him somehow

Our summary

Day0 - I came out as Luigi, had three guesses at Mario. Eva started acting weird, claiming Mario, which I knew she wasn’t. Figured she was on a task. Lynched Doris, kinda outta the blue, turned good.
    Munch - Derry, good
    Day 1 - Riona gets an extra life. We Lynch Eva who gave no reasonable explanation for her claiming Mario, which she recanted. Eva turned good
    Munch - blocked, now claimed by Jake, who says he blocked himself

What’s a shaman do again?

What’s a shaman do again?

Various evil powers. You guys were worried about Eva being mind controlled. Well unless it was a cross-island power then I wouldn't worry about it, as the shaman was on our island.

No clue what Eva was at after three readbacks. I initially was convinced she was Shadow tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve is getting a pretty bad rep in the new place and is pretty bandwagonned with the self declared vig as the ringleader. I'm wondering if there isn't a sneaky wolf plan where Vernon is Wario and got a bullet for his emerald task. Or else he's Wario's wolfy teammate. Comes up for the lynch and decides to throw a sudden oidie role play with all the dramatics.

I got no notification of a shot. Maybe he did shoot Phil after all. We only have his word, and I don't trust the word of a wolf.

• Advertisement

So we brought over 7 players 4 good and 3 evil. What you got?

Advertisement