Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Are we agreed that the order of the lynching currently is

Steve
    Isla
    Conor

Depending on the outcome of the Steve flip we might need to reassess Sonic World.

But yeah, for now that's fine. Although if we want to try and kill a team if Steve flips bad then we should probably lynch Clodagh after Steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Do we not need the teams to attack each other at some stage? Better to weaken them equally

Dr. Robotnik – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Shadow – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the super mushrooms to transform into Super Shadow.
    Fang the sniper – Wolf role blocker – Can Snipe at anyone on their island and block their power for 24 hours.

Wonder what a chaos wolf gets if they win. Hard to know.

Don't see a conversion power there likely which makes me lean into the fact that the shaman from our world converted somebody

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Steve
    Isla
    Conor

I'd like Clodagh thrown in between Steve and Isla tbh, in a bid to possibly wipe out a team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Do we not need the teams to attack each other at some stage? Better to weaken them equally

Agree. Taking out a full wolf team benefits the other wolf team. I think we should lynch Steve and then either Isla or Conor.

• Advertisement

Well, the score now is 8 VS some make up of 6 wolves, either:

8 VS 4 VS 2

OR (and more likely imo)

8 VS 3 VS 3

Riona WW wrote: »
    Agree. Taking out a full wolf team benefits the other wolf team. I think we should lynch Steve and then either Isla or Conor.

Two munches a day though reduces our villagers if they don't start killing each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A prize has been awarded.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Don't see a conversion power there likely which makes me lean into the fact that the shaman from our world converted somebody

Mostly full disclosure, I'm not 100% sure that's true now.

Steve
    Isla
    Conor

We're mostly agreed so how about a form of compromise

Steve tonight. If Steve is bad:

Lynch Isla next: Then:

Lynch Clodagh:

Then Conor

• Advertisement

Two munches a day though reduces our villagers if they don't start killing each other.

But they need to kill each other as well as us? Although I do agree two munches a day isn’t good. Any chance they might have to compete to munch?

Riona WW wrote: »
    But they need to kill each other as well as us? Although I do agree two munches a day isn’t good. Any chance they might have to compete to munch?

No clue, I'm a villager! Here's hoping!

We're mostly agreed so how about a form of compromise

Steve tonight. If Steve is bad:

Lynch Isla next: Then:

Lynch Clodagh:

Then Conor

I’m happy with this order.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Steve
    Isla
    Conor

Ive no qualms with it.

Id fancy Conor as a wolf based off the Eva votes. Cant imagine all the wolves lumping on her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Pter wrote: »
    A prize has been awarded.

Anyone going to admit getting it? It wasn't me anyway?

Night 1 Mushroom Kingdom:

Lynch Vote Results

Doris (3) – Eva WW, Isla WW, Conor WW
    Winifred (2) – Jake WW, Gertrude WW
    Eva (1) – Riona WW
    Conor (1) – Nigel WW
    Derry (1) – Doris WW

Did not vote: Derry WW, Winifred WW

Night 2 Lynching Results

VOTING RESULTS:

Eva - Riona, Winifred, Nigel, Isla, Gertrude
    Isla - Jake
    Nigel - Eva
    Gertrude - Conor

Isla riding high on both wagons definitely makes her most likely to be a wolf. Conor voting on wagon on Sunday with Isla but off wagon on Monday looks like they tried to save Winifred.

Night 1 Mushroom Kingdom:

Lynch Vote Results

Doris (3) – Eva WW, Isla WW, Conor WW
    Winifred (2) – Jake WW, Gertrude WW
    Eva (1) – Riona WW
    Conor (1) – Nigel WW
    Derry (1) – Doris WW

Did not vote: Derry WW, Winifred WW

Night 2 Lynching Results

VOTING RESULTS:

Eva - Riona, Winifred, Nigel, Isla, Gertrude
    Isla - Jake
    Nigel - Eva
    Gertrude - Conor

Isla riding high on both wagons definitely makes her most likely to be a wolf. Conor voting on wagon on Sunday with Isla but off wagon on Monday looks like they tried to save Winifred.

I like both for a wolf with Riona as a third.

Jake WW wrote: »
    I like both for a wolf with Riona as a third.

Why Riona? If Isla and Conor are wolves then the likelihood is they piled on Doris to save Winifred Sunday night, she'd be my shout for the third wolf if that's the case.

RE: The conversion.

Myself and Tails are still able to communicate. I don't know if that would be possible if he'd been converted? Would the conversion have stripped Tails of their access? Maybe not.

But he 100% is still communicating, so at least know the possibility of "Tails = bad = lost his powers" isn't true.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

No prize here

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    No prize here

You still good, Desmond?

Phil WW wrote: »
    RE: The conversion.

Myself and Tails are still able to communicate. I don't know if that would be possible if he'd been converted? Would the conversion have stripped Tails of their access? Maybe not.

But he 100% is still communicating, so at least know the possibility of "Tails = bad = lost his powers" isn't true.

Hard to say. Might be too obvious to you if communication was blocked off suddenly.

Worth keeping an open mind on though

Why Riona? If Isla and Conor are wolves then the likelihood is they piled on Doris to save Winifred Sunday night, she'd be my shout for the third wolf if that's the case.

Possibly, i may be tunnelling Riona a bit. I was not mad on a few of her posts yesterday specificly one around munch time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Which 2 players said on thread this morning that they had voted Steve?

Which 2 players said on thread this morning that they had voted Steve?

*Waves* Voted before I even posted.

Clodagh was the second

Where did you vote?

kitten_k wrote: »
    Mxm1v2m.png

Game players unite! Congratulations you have unlocked the secret world.

The time has come for players from both worlds to advance to the next level.

Please make yourself at home and get to know the players that were not in your heat.

Game Rules

1. When you die, you are out of the game unless we instruct you otherwise.
    2. When you are dead, please don’t post. Dead people can’t talk!
    3. We have 14 players so we encourage you all to get as involved as you can and contribute to the game. Try to get a vote in as a minimum each day. 2 missed votes may mean a player could be modkilled or replaced by a sub, depending on mod discretion. We will judge each missed vote on a case by case basis.
    4. No cheating. This is game that requires honesty and relies heavily on the players having integrity. So, as well as any other cheating, no PMing other players and no chatting about the game anywhere off thread while the game is going on.
    5. All players will receive PMs throughout the game, please no copying and pasting of PMS that we send you, nor will you be allowed copy and paste anything from any backroom you may or may not have. If you want to discuss the content of a PM with the village, please discuss it with the Mods first before discussing any PMs on thread.
    6. All questions can be sent directly to the Mods if you are unsure about anything. Kolido, Pter and Kitten K are the Mods for this game. Feel free to contact any of us any time. We will try answer you as soon as we can so be patient.
    7. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behavior, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Pter) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.
    8. This is an Anon game. Every player will have a WW alias to play under and this will be PM'ed to you along with any in game role you have been given.
    9. No posting in your regular Boardsie account i.e. no posting as Beakerjoe, post as Joey WW. Slips will happen but they will also be punished so don’t slip. Do what Pter says, not what he does, essentially
    10. NO EDITING POSTS. You won’t be able to in an anon account. If you slip and post in your regular boardsie account, don’t delete or edit either. Log back into your anon account, quote the slipped post(s) and announce to the thread that you slipped and the posts should be attributed to your given anon account.
    12. No sharing your lynch passwords or COP accounts with anyone. All actions must be done by you and only you. Use the lynch password given to you. Incorrect passwords may invalidate your vote.
    13. Votes will be published after we announce the lynch, as quickly as possible!
    14. Have fun guys, we encourage fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.
    15. In the event of a tie lynch vote, the first vote cast between the two tied players will decide the lynch. I.e. Duffy WW and Joey WW get 4 votes each but Joey WW received the earliest vote, then Joey WW will be lynched.
    16. Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm.

Win Conditions

For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the non-villagers in the game. When the last non-villager dies, the village wins the game.

For the baddies to win the game they have to ensure any other evil sides are dead and gain parity with the village.

ANY CHANGES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THEY ARE MADE.

Lynch Form: https://goo.gl/forms/RZyGnxg8MJ3gpCGp1

Players:
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Desmond WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Mary WW
    Nigel WW
    Phil WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW
    Winifred WW

Let the battle commence.
    The mods

I should really read this :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    You still good, Desmond?

I'm still good Phil. I'd be a good candidate for conversions though. In the good group on Sonic but not involved to the same level as you and Vernon. Steve and Clodagh can be discounted as they are likely to be lynched. Gabs would be a good candidate too from our bunch.

5. .....please no copying and pasting of PMS that we send you.....

I think Riona and I received all the PMS :D

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Anyone going to admit getting it? It wasn't me anyway?

Hope Mario doesn’t mind me telling the class, but he’s got it. Me and him had a little competition and he won. Possibly a bullet too? (In which case, Steve is a safe bet Mario :P)

It’s why I now also think a shaman power is still in play. I’d wager the two wolf teams competed for a conversion this morning, just as me and Mario just competed.

Advertisement