Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So Steve and who else from the other island is a wolf? That conversion is a kick in the teeth

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jake is self resolving, if he survives a couple of munches with no more protects then he gets lynched anyways.

Steve first, then reassess

So Steve and who else from the other island is a wolf? That conversion is a kick in the teeth

If Steve is bad then Clodagh is the most likely last wolf (well probably second last now with the conversion :rolleyes: )on Sonic World

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You're still a wolf. A conversion doesn't make you any less of one :) Just means our trust circle has been breached

My thoughts would be I came in here with a core group of people I trust.

One might be bad now, but I'll still have most of that group I trust. And ye can't ALL be converts.

Hit Steve and Clodagh first, see who is left at that point, and reassess then.

For the record:

Jake said this:

Jake is a wolf looking to out roles here. That's not good BG play looking for roles to come out

If Jake and Nigel arent on the up and up then I'm a fool.

Go through:
    Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

I know your thorough checking everyone but these folks are the wolves

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    My thoughts would be I came in here with a core group of people I trust.

One might be bad now, but I'll still have most of that group I trust. And ye can't ALL be converts.

Hit Steve and Clodagh first, see who is left at that point, and reassess then.

Well we've got two wolf teams with two munches per day now most likely so that trust group will be naturally whittled down as we progress

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

If Steve is bad then Clodagh is the most likely last wolf (well probably second last now with the conversion :rolleyes: )on Sonic World

Interesting that you assume the converted world joined Sonic!

We don't know who got the conversion, if Steve and Clodagh are the wolves then hopefully they didn't get the conversion and at least the kill rate will half at the very least once they are dead

If Jake and Nigel arent on the up and up then I'm a fool.

Go through:
    Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

I know your thorough checking everyone but these folks are the wolves

Phil will like this actually given our history:

I don't believe Jake for a second, his role claim stinks of beakering. The fact he's looking for all roles to out themselves as well with the likelihood of the game threads combining makes it a complete and utter wolf move to try and out them.

But like I said, he's made his bed now and will be resolved by the wolves killing him and thus verifing him or if he lives too long we'll lynch his wolfy ass

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Shaman is on the wolf team from Sonic World. Don't see any opposing powers to explain a conversion on the other team

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

For the record:

Jake said this:

Jake is a wolf looking to out roles here. That's not good BG play looking for roles to come out

For what it’s worth I believed Jake was going to claim Peaches and say that he had peeked Isla. Instead he claimed Yoshi, without any counter claim I’m inclined to believe him

It was originally me that pressed him to come out, we were down to 4v3 and I needed an ally

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake is self resolving, if he survives a couple of munches with no more protects then he gets lynched anyways.

Steve first, then reassess

Ill be dead later, im not converted.

Plus if I manage to protect someone I can orove Im not converted if I survive.... thats a big IF tho

Nigel WW wrote: »
    For what it’s worth I believed Jake was going to claim Peaches and say that he had peeked Isla. Instead he claimed Yoshi, without any counter claim I’m inclined to believe him

It was originally me that pressed him to come out, we were down to 4v3 and I needed an ally

My first post in Mushroom Island can help prove who I am.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Four scenarios.

1. Team Wario got the convert, chose to breach the core group from Sonic world.
    2. Team Wario got the convert, chose to pick someone from Mario world utterly unrelated to them.
    3. Team Robotnik got the convert, chose to pick someone from their group of goodies from Mario world.
    4. Team Robotnik got the convert, chose to breach the core group from Sonic world, and is unassosicated with them.

With a Shaman in play, I'd rate 1 & 2 more likely. And honestly, from a role hunting POV, if I'm a wolf, I use this to get someone off that core group who are already out against me.

Nigel WW wrote: »

For all we know wolves might be getting roles of who they kill. It's an easy claim to make with three goodies dead on your island

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ill be dead later, im not converted.

Plus if I manage to protect someone I can orove Im not converted if I survive.... thats a big IF tho

I'm not worried about you for now, just saying I don't believe your claim :) You can prove me wrong of course.

Steve is the lynch tonight

I’d agree that yer shaman probably converted and that he probably converted on of yers

I say we stick with lynching who we were going to lynch

So Steve, Isla, Conor in that order

I'm not worried about you for now, just saying I don't believe your claim :) You can prove me wrong of course.

Steve is the lynch tonight

Why do you doubt my claim?

Why do you doubt my claim?

Here's why:)
    Phil will like this actually given our history:

I don't believe Jake for a second, his role claim stinks of beakering. The fact he's looking for all roles to out themselves as well with the likelihood of the game threads combining makes it a complete and utter wolf move to try and out them.

But like I said, he's made his bed now and will be resolved by the wolves killing him and thus verifing him or if he lives too long we'll lynch his wolfy ass

Mario :P

• Advertisement

Anyways, the Jake issue is the least of my worries right now.

Pter wrote: »
    A conversion has taken place.

All non-wolf players were eligible for the conversion.

Yeah so it might also be possible one of the roles were converted according to this, so I guess we can't trust anyone really.

Here's why:)

It doesnt prove anything, but check out my first post on Mushroom island.

All capitalised letters spell I H S O Y

Which is YOSHI backwards.

Breadcumbs my dear Vernon

Anyways, the Jake issue is the least of my worries right now.

We are lynching Steve , so i dont see what else you can do now?

Grand I spelt One to Seven in consecutive posts and sentences on Sonic World. Proves nothing.

Yeah so it might also be possible one of the roles were converted according to this, so I guess we can't trust anyone really.

No. You can trust a group. But not the individuals.

For instance, you can't really trust one person coming out and saying "X is good!" (On the other hand, you can test an "X is bad" claim easily enough). But if a group of 5 reach a consensus, you can trust three of the four in it.

Right?

For what it's worth, I think an obvious play would have been to leave you and I unconverted so we keep our mistrust of each other bubbling. So I'm trusting you.

Grand I spelt One to Seven in consecutive posts and sentences on Sonic World. Proves nothing.

Ah now, that’s a pretty large breadcrumb to be ignoring

This one yeah?
    I like this set up, very nice mods.

How come winifred had a mario emoji as her profile. Suggesting she is mario..... misdirection, double bluff? Or is it a wolf hiding though that may be too obvious but You never onow.

wini? explain yourself.....

Fair enough, as I said I'm not concerned about you for now as you're self resolving. If you're still here in a few turns then the village will likely lynch you. Simples :)

It doesnt prove anything but it adds weight to my claim.

Checkmate.

• Advertisement

Are we agreed that the order of the lynching currently is

Steve
    Isla
    Conor

Advertisement