Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Why are you rapping Vernon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

It's Basic Wagonomics :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

He's a doctor of Thugonomics

Mary WW wrote: »
    He's a doctor of Thugonomics Wagonomics

FYP :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I’m lost

• Advertisement

I’m lost

I'm just messing about really :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Do you care to do your Wagonomics on the mushroom island?

Nigel WW wrote: »

I did a shortened version earlier but yeah I'll have a look. Heading AFK for an hour or so now though so will do it when I come back

Here Nidge before I go, I'll go into more detail when I get back

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Night 1 Mushroom Kingdom:

Lynch Vote Results

Doris (3) – Eva WW, Isla WW, Conor WW
    Winifred (2) – Jake WW, Gertrude WW
    Eva (1) – Riona WW
    Conor (1) – Nigel WW
    Derry (1) – Doris WW

Did not vote: Derry WW, Winifred WW

Night 2 Lynching Results

VOTING RESULTS:

Eva - Riona, Winifred, Nigel, Isla, Gertrude
    Isla - Jake
    Nigel - Eva
    Gertrude - Conor

Isla riding high on both wagons definitely makes her most likely to be a wolf. Conor voting on wagon on Sunday with Isla but off wagon on Monday looks like they tried to save Winifred.

I think they had a free shot yesterday, I pretty much led the witch-hunt for Eva, they had their choice of whether to get on or not, it was a done deal either way

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think they had a free shot yesterday, I pretty much led the witch-hunt for Eva, they had their choice of whether to get on or not, it was a done deal either way

Eva did herself no favours either to he fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Are we agreed that the order of the lynching currently is

Steve
    Isla
    Conor
    We're mostly agreed so how about a form of compromise

Steve tonight. If Steve is bad:

Lynch Isla next: Then:

Lynch Clodagh:

Then Conor

Trying to set a kill order for the next three days is hilariously bad villager play, especially after a conversion AND the joining of two groups into one. Vern I know piss all of your posting but Nidge this is uncharacteristically silly of you, you've been playing much smarter than this.

Luv you honey

It's the P-I-Z-Z-A-MAN is all I could see trying to read this

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Digi.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Trying to set a kill order for the next three days is hilariously bad villager play, especially after a conversion AND the joining of two groups into one. Vern I know piss all of your posting but Nidge this is uncharacteristically silly of you, you've been playing much smarter than this.

It's the P-I-Z-Z-A-MAN is all I could see trying to read this

Hey its my old pants

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Eva did herself no favours either to he fair.

I look forward to the thought process there aftercthe game! Bizarre!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

To be explicit.....Conor = Digi, Digi = Conor.

There was another slip earlier.

Green & Red = Nigel, Nigel = Green & Red.

Please note if you do slip, quote the slip, say 'this was me' in your anon account, so that if someone is analysing your posts, the slip is included.

Was reading yer thread occasionally and at first I thought that Eva & I think Jake (could be incorrect on it being him) were looking to get people to vote for them in the same way Sonic Phil said he had to in order to fulfill the criteria to win a diamond. That said it went on to such an extent that that made no sense. I really wouldn't blame anyone for killing Eva

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hey its my old pants

I don't agree with scripting things for days in advance but there's no harm in planning for after we lynch Steve (I can only hope that the Mushroom Island/Thread) agrees to that. I don't know why Vernon thinks Isla should go before Clodagh though. Clodagh is pretty much the consensus third wolf from Sonic island. Surely we'd want to remove the three originals first. If that's the whole team, it means we reduce the kill rate. If not, then we know that Liam/Clodagh/Steve got the convert.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I don't agree with scripting things for days in advance but there's no harm in planning for after we lynch Steve (I can only hope that the Mushroom Island/Thread) agrees to that. I don't know why Vernon thinks Isla should go before Clodagh though. Clodagh is pretty much the consensus third wolf from Sonic island. Surely we'd want to remove the three originals first. If that's the whole team, it means we reduce the kill rate. If not, then we know that Liam/Clodagh/Steve got the convert.

The convert happened after Liam was lynched and we've had Steve and Clodagh lined up for ages. Why would wolves convert from our two next picks?

You'd be more suspicious of people trying to save those two to be honest.

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Back briefly but it's called compromise my dear Gabs. We must co-exist with the Shroomies to have some level of trust.

I want the Steve flip before I evaluate who to go after next regardless. If he's town we need to reassess things entirely

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    The convert happened after Liam was lynched and we've had Steve and Clodagh lined up for ages. Why would wolves convert from our two next picks?

You'd be more suspicious of people trying to save those two to be honest.

I'm saying that Liam/Steve/Clodagh are a team. Clodagh is the only doubt there but I'm going with her being a wolf. If we get rid of those three then we might have removed a wolf team. If we haven't removed a team it means the three (two since Liam shuffled off this mortal coil) of them got to choose the convert, not that Steve or Clodagh was the convert.

I’m saying weaken the mushroom evils at the same time rather than just wiping out one team. Also I think the conversion probably happened on the sonic team so we’d be shooting in the dark for the last baddie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yeah, I’m of the “find a wolf, kill a wolf” mentality, and so if/when Steve flips bad, I’d way rather we roll the dice on our close to certain wolf, and especially if it runs the chance of us finishing off a team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’m saying weaken the mushroom evils at the same time rather than just wiping out one team. Also I think the conversion probably happened on the sonic team so we’d be shooting in the dark for the last baddie

Two weak teams still means two kills a day on the village.
    One strong team and one abolished team means one kill a day.

Let's have that discussion after we lynch Steve.

Although if people would like to vote on Isla as a counter wagon so we don't have a runaway lynch that's perfectly fine too. Otherwise my wagonomics won't be much use today :/

Let's have that discussion after we lynch Steve.

Although if people would like to vote on Isla as a counter wagon so we don't have a runaway lynch that's perfectly fine too. Otherwise my wagonomics won't be much use today :/

we kinda have to discuss something now. Think it's fair enough if we are settled on Steve that assuming he flips bad that people put forward the potential to kill off a full team (unless they got the convert) by going for Clodagh next. A lot could change by then which would change the narrative but as of right now I agree fully with the people suggesting this line of action.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I look forward to the thought process there aftercthe game! Bizarre!

Im guessing there were elements that we were unaware of.

Mary WW wrote: »
    we kinda have to discuss something now. Think it's fair enough if we are settled on Steve that assuming he flips bad that people put forward the potential to kill off a full team (unless they got the convert) by going for Clodagh next. A lot could change by then which would change the narrative but as of right now I agree fully with the people suggesting this line of action.

At this point in time Steve is likely a wolf but not confirmed, so until the flip happens I'm open to other considerations

Dunno if I'd agree that Sonic Island is far more likely to have been the home of the convert. I'd imagine whichever bad team won would have chosen from their island unless they had been closely following the other thread also. Wouldn't want to convert someone only to find out they did or said something they couldn't take back. Better to choose someone you know and therefore be able to create a narrative easier.

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Im guessing there were elements that we were unaware of.

I thought she was a wolf doing a task if I'm honest, it was the right course of action to lynch her. I'd have killed her Sunday if I was on your island :)

Advertisement