Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To all the hard working Migrants on Xmas Day - thank you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

No idea what's on the twitter link but it's great the Pakistanis are in the petrol station today when stupid here forgot batteries for some toys!

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 255 ✭✭PuppyMcPupFace

Try_harder wrote: »

My father's carers are pretty much 75% immigrants. And angels, every last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

What about the Irish people working?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,962 ✭✭✭Mr. teddywinkles

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Yad swear they were working for charity. Probably getting paid triple time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭fatknacker

There was an Irish person working in my local shop today. I purchased cream and whipped cream then gave out to her for stealing migrant's jobs from them as I walked out the door.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Hungry fücks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

fatknacker wrote: »
    There was an Irish person working in my local shop today. I purchased cream and whipped cream then gave out to her for stealing migrant's jobs from them as I walked out the door.

I'm surprised you payed.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Merry Christmas to all the waders and geese who migrate here during the winter months, slaving away on the wetlands....

A big shout out to ye all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭NSAman

nthclare wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to all the waders and geese who migrate here during the winter months, slaving away on the wetlands....

A big shout out to ye all.
    Bang Bang

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Hungry fücks.

Especially the medical staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Amirani wrote: »
    Especially the medical staff.

Yeah, all those greedy nurses and jnr doctors eating up the healthcare budget on double time, shame on them...

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Yad swear they were working for charity. Probably getting paid triple time.

As are migrants.

NSAman wrote: »
    Bang Bang

Honk honk honk, quack quack quack, peeep peeep peep...

Sounds of flapping wings, and chaos....

How could you :(

Honk honk honk, quack quack quack, peeep peeep peep...

Sounds of flapping wings, and chaos....

How could you :(
    But they taste so good..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Im greatful to all those working today, but a sizeable amount will be migrants
    - who contribute far more to the Irish Economy that take out- but you wouldnt thing that from AH boards of late.

NSAman wrote: »
    But they taste so good..;)

Well I'm glad you've something good to say about our hard working burds, merry Christmas from the wetlands....

Im greatful to all those working today, but a sizeable amount will be migrants
    - who contribute far more to the Irish Economy that take out- but you wouldnt thing that from AH boards of late.

We all contribute one way or the other, what's the big deal about migrants, they don't need our pity. That's just putting them in a bracket, we're all workers at the end of the day.

They came here to get some work and peace, the last thing they need is to be reminded they're pittied or looked at negativity....

We all contribute one way or the other, what's the big deal about migrants, they don't need our pity. That's just putting them in a bracket, we're all workers at the end of the day.

They came here to get some work and peace, the last thing they need is to be reminded they're pittied or looked at negativity....

Its trying to strike a balance with all the bs posted on boards daily.

Its trying to strike a balance with all the bs posted on boards daily.

Relax, it's Christmas after all. Let go of trivial matters beyond your control.

• Advertisement

Relax, it's Christmas after all. Let go of trivial matters beyond your control.

Im very relaxed. Xmas is about spreading love and joy and peace to all mankind after all

Im very relaxed. Xmas is about spreading love and joy and peace to all mankind after all

Season's greetings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

You could me more relaxed than worrying about the plight of migrants.

There are many working in jobs today who have no say in whether they had to work. As pointed out the emergency and medical services for a start.

One Love etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

thumb_emitting-virtue-signal-the-npcs-have-received-their-latest-update-37683018.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Nothing like a bit of VS on a Christmas Day. Take a break OP. The forum doesn't need 'balancing'. It is what it is.

AS a famous Canadian Drama Teacher says...”peoplekind”

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Nothing like a bit of VS on a Christmas Day. Take a break OP. The forum doesn't need 'balancing'. It is what it is.

A cesspool?

Virtue Signalling the gammons go to expression

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

No idea what's on the twitter link but it's great the Pakistanis are in the petrol station today when stupid here forgot batteries for some toys!

What type of "toys" exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

A cesspool?

Plenty of alternatives out there, or none at all.

Advertisement