Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 traynor

I recently attended a Psychic Fair in Navan and had a reading done by a girl called Kelly.I would be a bit of a skeptic but she could actually give me names of family members and could tell me exactly what health problems I was having. Very weird. She is based in Cootehill co cavan.

Her website on her card is : www.seventhheavenhealing.com

Traynor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

Hi guys ... thought i would report back. Eddie predicted i would fail my driving test once then pass in five months... passed five weeks after he made that prediction first time :) (and no i am not posting just to boast about my test that would be off topic and wrong :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

misty76 wrote: »
    Hello, was just wondering has anyone been to see, Eileen the card reader? She does house partys and is in the artane markets now and in summer beside the clock pub on Thomas st.. Just curious what anyone who went to see her thought..

Also has anyone been to Jenny Jones, she does tea leaf house partys?

Just a note also i heard Carol Byrne was unwell, so dont know if she is back working yet..

Look forward to any replies and answers, all the best for now...

Heya!! Yeah I've been to Eileen loads of times. She's good, well kind of.. Still waiting to see if some of the stuff is right or not. Maybe she's not 100% accurate but I can honestly say she's not a fake!

Anyone been to Joan Glennon?? I've been a few times, just wondering what you guys think? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭nicelives

will look him up, thanks for that Danny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Swinter

EDIT - Swinter, welcome, but please read the rules.

Advertising is not allowed here.

• Advertisement

sorry, eek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Autumn1

Hi Emma

Ballyshannon just over an hour from Derry. Mullingar is in County Westmeath. Let me know if want number for Woman in Ballyshannon, will PM you. Think she stops readings for Dec. so wld prob be some time in New Year before you get appt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 betty69

I contacted a lady in cork who does personal e-mail reaings,she is very kind and comforting.She was very accurate on my personality and ex partners.Anyone heard of her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Neurotica

Has anyone been to see the lady in Georges Street Market, Dublin? I was in Dublin at the weekend and decided to see what she was like. The lady in front of me said she went to see her six months ago and everything was very accurate and came true, and she was a skeptic. Im just curious to know other peoples thoughts on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭misty76

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Heya!! Yeah I've been to Eileen loads of times. She's good, well kind of.. Still waiting to see if some of the stuff is right or not. Maybe she's not 100% accurate but I can honestly say she's not a fake!

Anyone been to Joan Glennon?? I've been a few times, just wondering what you guys think? :)

HI MizzLolly,
    ya i found eileen very good, scary some of the letters and descriptions she came up with.. My friend went to see her and thought the same. She predicted something for me and same waiting to see will it hapen but she said some things about this paticular thing that really you couldnt make up.. I think i went to see Joan Glennon a few years ago, is she out on cromwellsforth rd? Its funny for some reason was thinking about her today, very weird..
    We found jenny jones good, im surprised more people dont mention her on here. I went to see dennis mc kenzie last year and would advise anyone not to go he was a waste of money, very annoyed that he charged so much and did not get one thing right.. Also went to Carol Byrne last yr and be honest i didnt find her good, got 2 things right and nothing else came through..
    There's my two pence worth anyway, misty..

• Advertisement

if any one wants a reading... hit me up ;o)

internet reading is a free one ;o)

send me a PM

Are you advertising free internet readings swinter?

There are so many people on the net advertising readings and they send the same one to everyone,it really bugs me that people are making money off faud.If you are going to take money off someone at least be genuine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mugginsgalore

Does anyone know someone that has next weeks lotto numbers,and what county are they living in,!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Does anyone know someone that has next weeks lotto numbers,and what county are they living in,!!
    Oh I do, of course. Im just too high-minded to be interested in mere money.

Though if I had a euro for every time I heard that joke I wouldnt need to win anyway.
    There are so many people on the net advertising readings and they send the same one to everyone,it really bugs me that people are making money off faud.If you are going to take money off someone at least be genuine.
    If the opportunity is there to defraud people will use it, whether its psychic or bogus lithuanian charity clothing collection.

hi betty , and every one ;o)

my approach to readings might differ to some.

Yes i am offering readings for free. but only for a short while.

i read blind, so i dont ask what you need to know. I ask my guest to write there question on a piece of paper and to sit for a minute or two thinking about it. Then i do a reading and relay the information back to my guest.

Then i ask for the question and use the cards to answer based on my first reading. i do reads for any tail off answers.

i dont use 'energy' or crystals. i was taught when i was young over a long period. i never touched a book or tutorial. i suppose you could call it stream reading.

its pretty basic.

nothing is really free choice. You are born.. every thing you do in your life is predetermind..you die.

we can skip forward in some ways and get a 'preview' threw cards, tea leaves etc.

well thats my take on it any way.

so if any one wants to try it. please add me to MSN or Email me

thanks

i also do one to ones and more in depth Internet and Phone readings. ( not free ;o) )

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

betty69 wrote: »

I would only worry when you get a 10 page reading back with the hint of things happening in the next 72 days and if you pay me €xxx i will tell you what I know... Sara Feder, Angela something and a few more. If you see someone advertise, google it with word fraud...

I advertise free readings, cos I like to practise!!! and it sfree and on MSN or other messengers, there are some psychics that do it for the greater good, rather than the greater wallet!

fair play to you swinter, the way I do my live readings is I get the person to ASK the question while I shuffle the cards. onoly asking for name and DOB. then I go through my routine of cutting deck etc. and do my reading based on cards and what my guides say. and at the END ask the question. I find if I know the question in advance I dont do as well!

Yeah gillcarr your dead they are the ones. I have to say I was a victim to one of them but I have learnt my lesson. Do you konw of Linda symons she has a website tarot readings Ireland.? What do you need people to have for a reading? not sure if I have windows msn live.

betty69 wrote: »
    Yeah gillcarr your dead they are the ones. I have to say I was a victim to one of them but I have learnt my lesson. Do you konw of Linda symons she has a website tarot readings Ireland.? What do you need people to have for a reading? not sure if I have windows msn live.
    Betty69, not head of Lynda Symons. but as for readings, I use most messengers.. so if you have any. and most pcs have messenger in the old form at least on them. or its easy enough sorted. then sort yourself with a net passport... any probs email me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭shipwreck

Neurotica wrote: »
    Has anyone been to see the lady in Georges Street Market, Dublin? I was in Dublin at the weekend and decided to see what she was like. The lady in front of me said she went to see her six months ago and everything was very accurate and came true, and she was a skeptic. Im just curious to know other peoples thoughts on her.

went to last week, and a situation that im in came up almost immediately...she was able to tell me very accurate facts about it but unfortuantely couldnt see an immediate solution to the problem....:(
    which unfortunately defeated the purpose of going in the first place as i was hoping for inspiration on what to do!!!

Most of the other stuff she said was right on the head and even told me something that my mother had been told by another palm reader about me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 James007

Hello there,
    Colud you please send me on the mobi number of Kate in Croom. I have being looking everywhere for it.

Many Thanks

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

Hi,

Has anyone ever been to the women who reads tea-leaves in crumlin. Her name is Mary. She seemed very good, scrarily accurate on present situations.

Thanks

Aye

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

aye wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone ever been to the women who reads tea-leaves in crumlin. Her name is Mary. She seemed very good, scrarily accurate on present situations.

Thanks

Aye

I went to her about 2 years ago, she did predict some present and future predictions but some of the other stuff she was a bit off on. Usually there is a big queue for her. I probably wouldnt go back to her.
    Neurotica wrote: »

I went to her in November and found her to be a very nice lady. You can ask her as many questions as you like and she never looks at you during the reading which Ive never had before. With regards to her accuracy its a bit hard for me to tell yet.. although
    one thing she did say would happen before xmas didnt but she was accurate on my present situation.. so Ill have to wait and see about the rest of her predictions! Give her a go. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Tin Goddess

i have heard there is two women there an older woman and a younger woman with dark black hair :) i saw her years ago and felt she wasnt very good but then i went back with a friend on a whim on xmass eve and she tapped right into a situation i was in and told me exactly what i wanted to hear :) i am wondering does any one else have any comments on her accuracy of future predictions? it seems she is good on the here and now but obviously we already know whats happening now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭swordsgal27

Ive been to a good few , mary "t-leaves" -she used to be brill but last time only a few mins with her nothing special

dympna hughes - AMAZING works with mary t leaves (same building) on cromwellsfort rd , she is the best in the business

Carol Byrne - excellent first time , not so much second time (last month)

Anyone tell me if the fortune teller in georges arcade is there on a daily basis ?? and how much she charges ?

God i sound like im obsessed with them!! :o , im my defence there spanning over 5 years or so

Ive been to a good few , mary "t-leaves" -she used to be brill but last time only a few mins with her nothing special

dympna hughes - AMAZING works with mary t leaves (same building) on cromwellsfort rd , she is the best in the business

Anyone tell me if the fortune teller in georges arcade is there on a daily basis ?? and how much she charges ?

God i sound like im obsessed with them!! :o , im my defence there spanning over 5 years or so

I think she is there on a daily basis, she charges 50 for tarot and 40 for palm I think. Is Dympna in the upstairs part with Mary in that building?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭swordsgal27

Serina wrote: »
    I think she is there on a daily basis, she charges 50 for tarot and 40 for palm I think. Is Dympna in the upstairs part with Mary in that building?

Hiya serina , yeah she,s upstairs in there very long waiting time though , friend of mine booked in november not seeing her till april ,worth it though

Hiya serina , yeah she,s upstairs in there very long waiting time though , friend of mine booked in november not seeing her till april ,worth it though

Im getting an online reading from her through her site so hopefully it works the same! Thanks for the info! :) You know when you queue downstairs for Mary Tealeaves how do they know you are there for Dympna?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 unicorn2

Hi Swordsgal
    I've been to Mary t leaves few times aswell don't think she's as good as she used to be..
    There's a bloke who is a medium and also does Tarot he is in Tallaght but will come to you he is really good..can see him pretty quick compared to the waiting list for Dympna (never been but heard she's good)
    I sound obsessed too :eek:

Advertisement