Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jemima Fairchap

hi,

I'm a first time user of this site! Would someone please PM me the number for the psychic in Castledaly, just outside Athlone. I went to him before, think his name is Conor. Much appreciated in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

hi folks i,m looking for a psychic anywhere in the munster area but preferably around either the waterford or limerick area cheers in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

gidget wrote: »
    Hey

Am going to see Joan Glennon in The Civic Theatre tomorrow night!!

Have read she's very popular.

Has anyone ever been to one of her shows and what have you thought??

HOW DID THIS NIGHT GO AS IVE HEARD MIXED STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING THEIR MONEY BACK ECT.
    WHAT WAS GARETH LIKE ALSO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Snooz

Anyone have a contact number for Gyspy Rose Lee in Cork? Anyone been to see her? Is she good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

HOW DID THIS NIGHT GO AS IVE HEARD MIXED STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING THEIR MONEY BACK ECT.
    WHAT WAS GARETH LIKE ALSO?

If truth be told I'd agree with the people your hearing the negative reviews about. Gareth was good alright. Locked in on the individual and used a lot of eye contact with the person and got a good response. But as far as Joan was concerned - i think she over dramaticed it by making faces and was way off the mark on stuff. some of the audience were giggling at how wrong she was at times.

i confused her with the woman that does be on fm104 who does shows in the civic theatre when i said how popular she was :o, because i've heard her on the radio and was impressed with her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fifly

Did you go to Conor? What did you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 adysie

Guys what time does Eddie Christian open at on a saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

gidget wrote: »
    If truth be told I'd agree with the people your hearing the negative reviews about. Gareth was good alright. Locked in on the individual and used a lot of eye contact with the person and got a good response. But as far as Joan was concerned - i think she over dramaticed it by making faces and was way off the mark on stuff. some of the audience were giggling at how wrong she was at times.

i confused her with the woman that does be on fm104 who does shows in the civic theatre when i said how popular she was :o, because i've heard her on the radio and was impressed with her.

yeh,heard some bad reviews from that one,actually,ive noticed a lot of the public demonstrations not going very well of late,i feel that a lot of the psychics/mediums are taking on more than they can handle in this,they havent trained to give messages in demos and tend to foucs on one person or 2 rather than givin 5 min messages to a lot of people,which is how it should be done,after all,the aim of a demo is purely to prove life on the other side,my views are very strong on the ethics,or lack of,being portrayed and it seems its being done more for self glory than the real reason,which is to help people open there minds to the spirit of themselves and others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 RhinoG

AntiRip wrote: »
    there is also a woman in croom in limerick. she takes you into her own car. she blow me away. told me my name, my gf name and discribed her so accurately, height, color hair etc. all my cousins went down & she also said all their names accurately, etc. she told one of them the second name of his future wife and described her. she was right. her name is kate o halleran. e50. u dont say a word. she does all the talking

can someone please tell me that carol's number from enfield i think? I'm searching the country for a good medium. please, someone pm. i will have the number of that ladies no in croom
    hi everybody. just to say have been to a good few of these people down through the years and have come to the conclusion that most are only chancing their arm. Even what i thought to be good readings in hindsight were very general and could have applied to anyone. Totally believe in life after death and certain paranormal events due to very personal experiences but definately wont be visiting medium again. most of us have a connection to the spiritual realm all we have to do is concentrate to tap into it and you will probaly find the answers your looking for within youself for a lot less money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

adysie wrote: »
    Guys what time does Eddie Christian open at on a saturday?

He opens at ten but the queue is always enormous on Saturday, so the latest i'd leave it to be there would be 9.30.
    I wouldn't waste my money personally. I'd save me shillings and go to Billy in Mullingar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Biscuit r Cake

Does anyone know a good psychic in cork. Somewhere near the city and how much do they normally cost??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sandra s

anyone heard of psychic medium adam, well i hada reading the other nite and was blown away , i have had readings in the past bt not one like this, he told me things that only i would know, he is a true soul healer too. i laughed and i cried with this man what a wonderful gifted man and such a gentle soul, i do believe he has a web site, god bless you adam you have helped me so so much you wouldnt believe

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Just thought Id mention this here, I went to see Tony Stockwell in the Helix on Monday. He was really good, especially in the first half of the show.

Anyone else go?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I didnt go but he is my favourite TV medium.

6th wrote: »
    I didnt go but he is my favourite TV medium.

Never saw him on tv. Did a course of his, but still if hed been awful Id say so. He was extremely accurate even with the difficulties of a stage demonstration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

sandra s wrote: »
    anyone heard of psychic medium adam, well i hada reading the other nite and was blown away , i have had readings in the past bt not one like this, he told me things that only i would know, he is a true soul healer too. i laughed and i cried with this man what a wonderful gifted man and such a gentle soul, i do believe he has a web site, god bless you adam you have helped me so so much you wouldnt believe

whats the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

aye wrote: »
    whats the website?

You'll find it here: http://6thsensitive.blogspot.com/2008/01/psychic-medium-adam.html

Someone who knows the guy is a regular Boardsie and gave us a headsup about shows he was doing, I heard good reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mbthomas

I was just having a look at Adam's website. Can anyone give me an idea of how it works. The next show is in the Helix - what does he do, and does he do one on one readings at the shows?? Sorry for my ignorance on this but iv always had an interest but never attended something like this and would be grateful for some enlightenment!

mbthomas wrote: »
    I was just having a look at Adam's website. Can anyone give me an idea of how it works. The next show is in the Helix - what does he do, and does he do one on one readings at the shows?? Sorry for my ignorance on this but iv always had an interest but never attended something like this and would be grateful for some enlightenment!
    At demonstrations there are no one to one readings, but the reader will link with members of the audience. You might be a lucky one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mbthomas

Okay, well thanks for the info, sounds interesting - does Adam do private readings too?? And if so where is he based?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

While I hjave never been to see Dympna personally I do believe her to be a very gifted medium and an ethical person as many friends and family memebers have been to see her over the last 7 years.

Out of any medium I would recamend her but due to the way she works you can be waiting a while for an appointment as you ring leave your name and number and then she will ring you when the spirit world is ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭vincenzo1975

I went to a medium in Dundalk, close to the Tom Clark Pub, and she left me speechless. she really nailed so many things and a lot of her fortune turned out.
    Since then life has changed dramatically, I would wonder if anyone could recomend somebody in North kildare(Celbridge/leixlip/maynooth) that is reliable and good.
    My father recently died and I feel him a lot, I wonder is he trying to tell me something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Freckles123

I was wondering could anybody pm me any numbers for recommended cLairvoyants around the meath, Dublin, louth area. It would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 tylrpower

where dose adam live is it http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon11.gif
    http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon11.gifin dublin and has he got a work shop

where dose adam live is it in dublin ,dose he have any work shops;););) http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon11.gif
    http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon11.gifin dublin and has he got

can anyone tell me if adam lives in dublin northside and dose do workshops and how can i get his number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Samantha Kelly

Hi all,

I've just joined, and I was hoping someone would have the contact details of a good medium/fortune teller. I was reading below and Carol Byrne sounds really good, I actually think i've been to see her before about 7 years ago, when she was in Clondalkin. If its the same Carol, did she used to bring you out the back to a little extention/sitting room???

John O'Shea in Firhouse, what does he do, is he really good?

Thanks a mill :):):):)

tylrpower wrote: »
    where dose adam live is it in dublin ,dose he have any work shops;););) http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon11.gif
    http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon11.gifin dublin and has he got

ye adam is in santry, dublin.

pinkie1985 wrote: »
    Hi 6th,

Hope u dont mind me replyin to your post but you seem to have alot of knowledge on this subject... So id really appreciate if you or any of the other members could direct me, im just wondering could anybody give me the name of a genuine medium preferably in the dublin area, I lost a very close friend recently in a traffic accident and im just lookin to see if he would come through, really just to know he's ok. Im just new to all this and not so sure how to go about it...... Thanks xox

he would be the person to go see, adam is terrific when it comes to giving mgsfrom the otherside. go on his site and read past readings he has done here canada us and europe, its worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Thaedydal wrote: »
    While I hjave never been to see Dympna personally I do believe her to be a very gifted medium and an ethical person as many friends and family memebers have been to see her over the last 7 years.

Out of any medium I would recamend her but due to the way she works you can be waiting a while for an appointment as you ring leave your name and number and then she will ring you when the spirit world is ready.

Are you reccomending her based on what family and riends have said? Do you think what she charges is reasonable?

Advertisement